Developing OC Nox Character Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developing OC Nox Character Names

Hey everyone. I'm sure a lot of fanfic writers have tried coming up with Nox OC names; it's a fun process. Difficult too, b/c we can only uise the canon Nox character names to infer what some o their other names might be.

We have such a limited knowledge of their language. But I've still seen some really good "Nox-ish" sounding names in ff pieces.

Anyone care to discuss geenral rules?

BTW, if u plan to use someone else's Nox names in ur fanfic, PLEASE ASK PERMISSION first. And credit the OC name-developer scrupulously in your acknoweldgements if he/she agrees.
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.
Working...
X