• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are my musical montages???

Not really. Glad they are gone.

Would have ruined a top ep!
    sigpic

i know... without it i don't no what Music to like.

Comment

I liked the montages alot of the time. Though Twin Destinies wouldn't have been the best time for one. The end of the previous episode would have been though.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm so glad they ditched the montages.
        Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Give it a week or so. Not every episode had a music montage in the past
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Hoping for one next week.
            sigpic

Comment

TAKING ALL BETS!

I've got 4 to 1 odds on a music montage next week! Eggleh, you taking? Yes? Good! Jel? By lord man you're just swimming with cash, aren't you? I'll take it anyway and only give you back half if you win! Yay! Phenom, wanna take a bet? Oh, don't pout, if you're right, you win money, so that'll offset the sitting through of next week's montage? Okay, so you're in? Excellent choice my good sir! Pleasure doing business with all of you.

(Suckers. It'll be the week after next's that'll have the montage. It's a Carl Binder episode. Muwhahahahahha.)
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                TAKING ALL BETS!
                I'll bet 50 rep points that there'll be music montage in "Alliances". And 100 rep points that there'll be montage in the next episode after "Alliances" too!
                sigpic

Comment

I thought they were hit and miss. These were OK:

Comment

@ KeK ...Julian Plenti was awesome as well!
                    sigpic

Comment

'After the Storm'!! One of the most moving sequences evah.
                      sigpic

Comment

I would have actually liked a montage in this ep, right as rush/alt destiny went into the sun backwards at the end..

Comment

I absolutely hated the musical montages, and am so glad they dropped them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kweerone View Post
                            I absolutely hated the musical montages, and am so glad they dropped them!!!
                            Just because there hasn't been a montage in some time, doesn't mean they dropped 'em.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X