Alternate Shuttle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate Shuttle?

Maybe I missed it, but Alt.Rush came over to our destiny on the Alt.Shuttle, correct?

They gated to and from Destiny to Alt.Destiny.

So, how many shuttles do we have now?

Two brand new ones!

Comment

I think I missed something also... what happened to our not-so-brand-new one? Or do we now have 3?

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
        I think I missed something also... what happened to our not-so-brand-new one?
        It took a rough landing in "Aftermath".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
          I think I missed something also... what happened to our not-so-brand-new one? Or do we now have 3?
          The remaining shuttle we had crashed in the second episode of the season. That's also the episode where Riley wasn't able to fight back death any longer (and why they wanted to kill him is beyond me... I liked Riley.) So we were shuttle-less until the mysterious return of the the not so great shuttle that was restored when the people left behind in Faith returned. So now two of the three shuttle bays are occupied on Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            So now two of the three shuttle bays are occupied on Destiny.
            Hopefully we'll get to see both shuttles in action this season... because there's no chance of that happening after that.
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if we have got the third season or more would the writers have found another way of adding a third one.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Hopefully we'll get to see both shuttles in action this season... because there's no chance of that happening after that.
                That would be awesome, seeing Scott and Young (or another pilot, if there are any) both flying around shooting down enemy ships and flying side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
                  That would be awesome, seeing Scott and Young (or another pilot, if there are any) both flying around shooting down enemy ships and flying side by side.
                  That makes me wonder, who else they are training on those shuttles... So its not just scott all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    That makes me wonder, who else they are training on those shuttles... So its not just scott all the time.
                    Rush appears capable of at least flying it. Though, I doubt he's remotely combat ready.

Comment

NOW I wanna see a space battle with 2 shuttles!!!

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                        NOW I wanna see a space battle with 2 shuttles!!!
                        That's coming in season 3. Oh yeah, that's right, best use your imagination.

Comment

It may happen sooner than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            It may happen sooner than you think.
                            You know something we don't know?
                            sigpic

Comment

Chloe 's father die on both of the Shuttle.

Chole's father die inside the shuttle to close the air leak .
                              And that shuttle was damage ,and Col Yong gave it to the crew who stay on the Planet Builder's planet.

Just when Destiny lost both Shuttle , the Planet Builder send that Shuttle back in brand new condition, but still the same Shuttle and same place Chole's father had di.
                              Now the time duplicated Shuttle is also the place Chole's father had die as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X