why did chloe say it was her fault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did chloe say it was her fault?

in this episode, eli is coping with what he feels is the death of the crew save a 'freak of physics' and chloe comforts him by saying 'Yeah, well, the only reason we're even in this situation is because you were all trying to save me...'

obviously, the other aliens in their presumably equally damaged ship, had agreed to 'fix' her partially, it turned out, but by then destiny already had been severely damaged as well, and needed to jump soon anyhow to escape any future potential drones. so im trying to remember what part of her experience places her in responsibility here on this most recent episode.

i think, if the bridge crew didnt decide to go after spare parts in the then-thought debris field of resurgence/deliverance, they wouldn't have to save the destiny, with other, actual 'spare parts' ... which i see as having nothing to do with chloe, but the ship...butterfly effect, etc.

any thoughts on what chloe said?

I believe she was referencing the events of the previous episode.

Comment

She might have been referring to the larger issue of her being infected at all. Without it, they'd have never been able to change course.

Comment

yeah its just that, destiny would not have been better off as chloe implies, just leaving her and jumping, before fighting the next command ship [it showed up while scott was waiting for her in the shuttle inside their ship], it probably would just track them and follow. what good would that do destiny, i dont think they were ready yet at that point anyhow.

maybe chloe was just trying to make eli feel better, and probably feels a bit guity for being all 'randomly' smart.

Comment

Working...
        X