This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for Canceling SGU!

When I heard the news that they have canceled SGU my tummy filled with joy and happiness! The first time since i saw the first and only episode of SGU i have returned here and i can only say THANK YOU! THANK YOU OH MY GOD THANK YOOOUUUUUUU!!!!! for canceling this show and ending this agony... When they shutted down SGA they burried the Stargate franchise and when they started SGU they only spitt on its grave. It was just sick... SGU was like necrophilia for the franchise... The best thing thats ever happened, they shut down SGU!!!! THANK YOU GOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Deer mods... If you are going to delete this post because someone doesent like SGU and has its own meaning, remember the freedom of speech and meaning.. The truth is anyways out there and 90% of former fans !!!!HATE!!!! SGU.

I'm not sad about the cancellation either. I saw six or seven episodes of SGU, and didn't like it. The show was more drama than science fiction. Since there are many good (and mostly better) drama shows on tv I did not find the show very interesting.

I think it would have been a much wiser choice to make a hard sf show than a drama that happens to take place in space. With the end of Star Trek and SG-1 and SGA there are no exploration and action/adventure based sf shows on tv anymore. This is a void that i would love to see filled by a good (hard) sf show, instead of by yet another drama.
    sigpic

Comment

In before the lock...

I really hated the fact that it was slow paced and depressing.

Comment

Working...
      X