Did they take the other robot?and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they take the other robot?and..

The Ancient repair robot is pretty cool, we saw how it help repair the FTL drive and fix the dome section.

One robot just not enough for the repair and maintenance a big ship like Destiny.
    I hope the crew take that the robot from the other Destiny back .
    It would be silly not to .

And the shortage of ammo issue is again fix for the moment .

As well as the shuttle ,now Destiny finally have two working shuttle.

What else ?
    What about that capture drone from last episode.They could take the other Drone back as well.

It would be cool for Rush and Eli reprogram the drone into Destiny's defense drone.
    Imagine the firing power of Destiny , plus two shuttle ,and 2 attack drone.
    It would very be useful if they get into another space battle with another fleet of alien fighter.

And the Drone has hyper space capabiliteis , if we remove the the hyperdrve from the drone and put them on each of the shuttle.
    We would two have a long range bomber/fighters.
    Last edited by ckwongau; 14 March 2011, 09:59 PM.

They were in a Rush (no pun intended) so doubt the Drone was a high priority. I'd assume they would take the repair bot though as it would be really useful to them.

Comment

Didn't Volker mention that they "needed" to get their hands on the other robot in the scavenging mission briefing? I think they went looking for it . . . not sure if they got it.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
        The Ancient repair robot is pretty cool, we saw how it help repair the FTL drive and fix the dome section.

One robot just not enough for the repair and maintenance a big ship like Destiny.
        I hope the crew that the robot from the other Destiny back .
        It would be silly not to .

What else ?
        What about that capture drone from last episode.They could take the other Drone back as well.

It would be cool for Rush and Eli reprogram the drone into Destiny's defense drone.
        It would very be useful if they get into another space battle with another fleet of alien fighter.

And the Drone has hyper space capabiliteis , if we remove the the hyperdrve from the dron and put them on each of the shuttle.
        We would two have a long range bomber/fighters.
        if you see the big box in teh circle.

Spoiler:

as for the drone, it was never shown with hyperspace capabilities.

Comment

They said they were going to grab the second repair bot, so they probably did.

Comment

Yeah, I don't suppose they would have put that dialogue in there otherwise.

Comment

They should have taken the extra spacesuits.

Comment

i'm still stoked that we have not one but two BRAND NEW shuttles right now. thats got such potential for awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post

What else ?

Yeah, not sure if some later comment'ers are getting confused with the repair bots, and the enemy drones from the last couple episodes.

They didn't mention anything about the captured attack drone. (?)

Which is really fine with me....that drone ended up being like 5 feet by 4 feet. Or something. It was SOOOO small! (In comparison with the hotties around it....aka Eli)

It was a baby drone that they got. haha. Nothing that would be able to defend against an adult attack. IMO
                  sigpic
                  Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                  O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                  Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                  O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Originally posted by blueintegraboy View Post
                    They should have taken the extra spacesuits.
                    I'd be amazed if they didn't. I'd have thought they would be a high priority.

Comment

I just like the fact that they took so much! They doubled their supplies in one go, not to mention more weapons and ammo.

Comment

It was my impression that they took the second repair robot with them.

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                        I just like the fact that they took so much! They doubled their supplies in one go, not to mention more weapons and ammo.
                        Yeah, me too. That's what a salvage operation looks like
                        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I'm worried they didn't take the extra suits. They could explain not taking them in another episode if they were down the corridor that Varro couldn't get down (Because of an explosion).

Comment

At the beginning of the salvage operation I was chanting "Medical supplies! Medical supplies! - my partner was all "Relax, you know TJ is on that" - and yes, she was, they were, scooping everything into bags like a reverse Santa Claus. I was seriously emotionally involved at that point.
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                              At the beginning of the salvage operation I was chanting "Medical supplies! Medical supplies! - my partner was all "Relax, you know TJ is on that" - and yes, she was, they were, scooping everything into bags like a reverse Santa Claus. I was seriously emotionally involved at that point.
                              Everything about it was just so cool! How they rushed to get everything possible. TJ and Chloe were both awesome. Felt kind of bad for the damaged Destiny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X