Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy for stargate? that makes no sense.
    It just hurts the franchise to kill of a series after they fired all stupid writers from the first season. It was just getting good.

Comment

I like it as an ending, I just wish it wasn't.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        Great ending. The early action was wonderfully balanced with the emotion in the second half off the episode. Eli volunteering at the end really showed the kind of strength he really has.

I'm hoping that the 3 years to the next galaxy is a case of art imitating life... and we see what happens to all of them in 2014.
        actually SGU started a few weeks after Enemy at the gate and that was in 2009 so really its still 2010 in the SG Universe. so three years would be 2013.

Comment

but by then stargate the name its self would have faded
          the only way to do that is to make another series as a filler for the 3 years then it would keep stargate alive

Comment

Destiny is now dark, shut down, and effectively in hibernation. For an undetermined amount of time. Could be 3 years, could be many, many more. It's future uncertain, and the only person left awake is Eli... the person in the show who is supposed to represent the 'everyman', or all of us. He's left awake to fix a problem, and bring Stargate into a new universe of story. Thoughts?

Comment

It may be a distant hope, but I'm willing to slowly bring aboard new Gaters. At the very least we can keep this franchise alive in spirit and maybe prevent Emmerich from getting the rights to Stargate back.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Commander View Post
                I can't believe that's how they're ending the show. We'll never know what happens now
                We've known it was going to be a cliffhanger since December......
                sigpic
                ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I hope Eli can fix the stasis pod if we DO get a 3rd Season later on

Comment

i feel a great weakness in the force good bye stargate we will miss you dearly and watch reruns over and over because they will use them as time fillers

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                      Very nice ending to a series! A barely call that a cliff hanger. They've come full circle.
                      Not at all.
                      It was a great season ender, but a terrilbe series ender.
                      The non-ending endings are what bad writers do.

They should have changed the script when they knew it would be the final episode.

Comment

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          actually SGU started a few weeks after Enemy at the gate and that was in 2009 so really its still 2010 in the SG Universe. so three years would be 2013.
                          I'm talking about 3 years in real life, hoping for a concluding movie or some kind of follow-up in 2014.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eli gets in the pod, Ginn shunts him into AI world and he never leaves.

Comment

the crew and the franchise is going into stasis. love the irony
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Sad to see over half of my lifetime worth of quality television ending. What a great ending. very much like S2(?) of Battlestar that moves the story ahead many months or years into the future. I'd like to think that McKay or Carter could find a way to redial destiny in that time and get them the supplies/power they need. But it sounds like we'll never know. Besides I'd want them to finish the long waiting SG-1 and SGA movies before a movie or miniseries for SGU.

Comment

Working...
                                X