1.00%
    5 - Fair
    1.00%
    1.00%
    1.00%
    0.00%
    1 - Poor
    2.00%

I really love the Novan mythos that is being left behind by this show and the mystery of the drones. 10.

Comment

absolutely brilliant, VFX that rivals lots of big movies!

Comment

really good episode. it was sad to see the preview for next week. the "final" episode.

Comment

6 big step down from
          Epilogue
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

An 8
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

While it was a good, solid episode...it wasn't as good as last week's.
              sigpic

Comment

10/10.
                Wow the best part was when Young appeared shooting at the drone, so Badass

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

<Reply to deleted OT snipped by Moderator.>

I myself voted 9 - very strong episode overall. A few scenes here and there need and extra 5/10 seconds of padding. Also i like the drones but it pisses me off that we'll probably never get around to figuring them out with only 1 episode left. I have more than few questions regarding them but myself, and others, are really left to speculate. Maybe our faithful show runners will let us in on some insights once the Gate closes for good but i won't hold my breath. Anyways, good episode.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 02 May 2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Excellent episode; much better than the previous two. This is the first time I've felt happy about the novans - incidentally, when they weren't actually around. I think it would have been better if this is how we initially discovered them, on their abandoned homeworld.

The special effects surrounding the star were fantastic and it was a very interesting plan; it was good seeing a strengthening of the eli/rush dynamic, and the bits with Park were fantastic. I'm glad they chose her to stay along - I like her more than Volker and Brody. For once, I was actually very concerned that she would die.

I give it a 9/10.

Comment

I gave it a 8! Really enjoyed it more than last weeks.

Comment

I currently have 3 perfect episodes in a row. What an amazing show.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

9/10

I'm happy that they moved the drama towards our characters rather than their dopplegangers. As expected, this episode started out with ALL of the the evacuees already having been dropped off at their planet. The previous two parter really was just an exercise in overt shippyness.
                          Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Though I liked the high-octane action on this one, I did like Epilogue a wee bit more. Blockade though was still a very strong 9 or 9.5.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great! Maybe they were Canadians!

9/10

Comment

Working...
                              X