• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    But they did.
    indeed since air
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
      A very solid episode. Too bad they didn't start out that way.
      I should probably rewatch Season 1.0. At the time, it felt like too much of a change from SGA and SG-1. It might seem better now that I'm used to the new style.

Comment

I loved Brody's flashbacks.

Grumpy old guy ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
          I loved Brody's flashbacks.

Grumpy old guy ftw.
          i was about to bring that up i loved it

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            indeed since air

Comment

damn kids on tearing up my yard.

Comment

I'm kind of waiting to see who created the drones. Perhaps the people of Novus have something to do with it.. I'm NOT saying they intentionally or even unintentionally created them, but that they may have had something to do with it, and erased it from their history.. Maybe a rogue group? Or maybe they woke the drones up? IDK. Just wondering..

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  But they did.
                  right

Comment

Brody will never hear the end of it. Volker telling Rush they did fine without him was classic SG, Jack couldn't have done it any better.

Comment

That was undeniably one of the best episodes of Stargate Universe and possibly the Stargate Franchise. But I think I've said that (if not on here) about most of season 2 of SGU...
                      I think the Writers did this episode as a sort of throwback to SG-1's Unending. The characters were able to continue going forward without having the influence of knowing what became of them. But this time, they know what happened.
                      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                      Zatnikitelman

Comment

Nice episode.

I had a strange feeling: with Eli's luck with women, the writers will find a way to kill off Barnes in one of the next two episodes.

Comment

did they ever find any weapons on Novus?

Comment

I loved the way they portrayed the idea of being on the frontier. Then they threw in a line about making tools quickly which instantly reminded me of people asking about that after last week's episode. It shows how much thought they've put into this.

I was a little shocked that they killed off Varro, until they didn't. It was kinda cool that Young went back to save him. It felt like the final step in Varro going from an enemy that tried to take over the ship to a part of the team.

When Chloe said something to Young about this being their home I thought this would make a pretty good ending for the series if it had been written as one. Having them found a civilization on the other side of the galaxy was a brilliant storyline reminiscent of the Ancients starting new life in new galaxies.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              did they ever find any weapons on Novus?
                              i haven't heard the word weapon spoken at all

Comment

Great episode. They could have ended the series on this if they had to and I would call it the best ending of the three shows because it embodied whats beautiful about this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X