No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of Declan and lots of Watson Any word on how much Adam there will be? I want lots of Adam.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Havent read anything about Adam. By the tweets it does sound like quite a bit of Declan thou.
      JY in at least 1 of the 1st 6 eps. I'm guessing ep 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Intersect View Post
        I was just thinking.. *Spoilers for Into the Black*
        Spoiler:
        now when magnus traveled back in time after Adam, in season 3 finale.. maybe we get few Watson episodes.
        andi really hope Tesla will be main character or something because he's one of my favorites :3

And i seriously need more Nikola/Tesla episodes in season 4. They're always so cute together. Anyone noticed that Helen smiles alot with Nikola? <3
        regarding the season finale -
        Spoiler:
        maybe helen can bring back 'that' james watson, back into our timeline?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          regarding the season finale -
          Spoiler:
          maybe helen can bring back 'that' james watson, back into our timeline?
          But,
          Spoiler:
          if she does that she'll seriously alter history. If she takes him back to the future () then he would never have been with her throughout the years, and all the things they did together, wouldn't have happened. I mean, if he wasn't in the 40's the events of Normandy would have been very different.
          Last edited by Rocky89; 21 June 2011, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Intersect and majorsal: I like the way you think. More Tesla AND more Watson for me too!

Spoiler:
            Maybe Helen will meet up back in time with Tesla and Watson and they'll help her fix everything, since they're both geniuses. But as much as I'd like Helen to bring Watson back with her so we could have him in the present, I have to agree with Rocky.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Guys, speculation is not spoilers.

A spoiler is when the writers have confirmed an element in their story will happen and it gets out before hands.

No need to do the spoiler tags when speculating, okay?

Comment

how long do you guys think it will be before we start seeing some previews of season 4?

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
                  how long do you guys think it will be before we start seeing some previews of season 4?
                  My guess...September sometime...or early October...depends on when the season 4 is scheduled to air.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    My guess...September sometime...or early October...depends on when the season 4 is scheduled to air.
                    I think it's safe to say we'll get a trailer for the season at CC in July.

Comment

Ah yes...I forgot about CC...clever boy!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                        I think it's safe to say we'll get a trailer for the season at CC in July.
                        Ah yes...I forgot about CC...clever boy!
                        Yes! A CC trailer Can't wait!
                        From Syfy, I'm going with 2/3 weeks before it airs.

Comment

Yay for a CC trailer! July isn't that far. I might just be able to hold on 'til then!
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

The only problem is, they tend to have pretty much nothing new lol But hey, panel with some spoilers SWEET! Hope it actually happens.

Comment

I figured someone needed to start this thread so, fire away!

Here is one. Seeing as how helen may not be able to get back to the time she left using some technology. what if she has to go through the 20th century twice? Maybe she will give herself a new name?

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
                                I figured someone needed to start this thread so, fire away!

Here is one. Seeing as how helen may not be able to get back to the time she left using some technology. what if she has to go through the 20th century twice? Maybe she will give herself a new name?
                                i hope she doesn't have to go through all of that living *again*.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X