Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding a stargate episode, please.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help finding a stargate episode, please.

Hey there guys! First post here, what's up!

I'm looking for a specific Stargate episode, and I cannot remember which season or episode number/name it is. It's the episode where O'neill becomes invisible and the most prominent scene in the episode would be where he's in the locker room while sam is in the shower, she pokes her head around the corner and says 'Sir. Are you there?' and he replies after a pause 'Nope!'

I've googled for this and I cannot find it, but it was one of the funniest episodes I remember. Please help out!

Thanks

Originally posted by Korohyou View Post
    I've googled for this and I cannot find it, but it was one of the funniest episodes I remember. Please help out!
    Not likely, as this wasn't an actual episode. This was a scene specifically written for Season 10's 200.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Korohyou View Post
      Hey there guys! First post here, what's up!

I'm looking for a specific Stargate episode, and I cannot remember which season or episode number/name it is. It's the episode where O'neill becomes invisible and the most prominent scene in the episode would be where he's in the locker room while sam is in the shower, she pokes her head around the corner and says 'Sir. Are you there?' and he replies after a pause 'Nope!'

Thanks
      The episode you're looking for is... STARGATE SG-1: Season 10, Episode 6: "200"

Comment

Thank you very much. I've been looking for this episode for quite some time haha

Comment

i still wish they made invisible o'neill an episode. it would have been a funny episode.
          sigpic

Comment

That ep is also the source of the infamous "yes, we've seen the Furlings" meme...even though the producers in the commentary track basically have said that NOTHING in that ep is considered to "have really happened".

Comment

the idea for 'invisijack' was one that had been bandied about in seasons 6 and 7 as a way to have an episode with jack 'in it' yet also accommodate Rick's shortened schedule (he had it in his contract that from noon thur - sunday he was off so he could fly down to LA and spend time with his daughter)

they never made invisijack but the idea was used during 200 as a joke
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                the idea for 'invisijack' was one that had been bandied about in seasons 6 and 7 as a way to have an episode with jack 'in it' yet also accommodate Rick's shortened schedule (he had it in his contract that from noon thur - sunday he was off so he could fly down to LA and spend time with his daughter)

they never made invisijack but the idea was used during 200 as a joke
                interesting, i didn't know that.
                sigpic

Comment

Interesting factoid!
                  Perhaps they couldn't find a good enough story line for seasons 6 and 7.

Comment

Working...
                  X