Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode I 3D -- Feb 10 2012

http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1153357p1.html

Now Jar Jar and Jake Lloyd can be annoying in a brand new dimension!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    http://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1153357p1.html

Now Jar Jar and Jake Lloyd can be annoying in a brand new dimension!
    Oh for the love of the Force, another new release, eh? Well I wonder what slight little editions (aside from the obvious 3D) will Lucas be inserting this time?
    sigpic

Comment

Well, we knew it was coming. But the release date is news so I thought I'd post it
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, we knew it was coming. But the release date is news so I thought I'd post it
        Oh I know. Thanks for posting it. It's just well... another release.
        sigpic

Comment

I remember seeing Episode I in theaters in my Dad, i was exploding with happiness. My opinions of the prequels have gone all over the place since then but it might be fun seeing it in theaters again as well as the rest of the films.

Comment

Yeah I have fond memories of being disappointed, even at age 14

Comment

Yeah I have fond memories of being disappointed, even at age 14
              Wow, y'all were that young? I was 22 during the original release.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm 25 now, boss

Comment

i was turning 10 that october when episode The Phantom Menace came out and i remember going to see it with my sister and my dad. it was the first star wars movie i ever saw on the big screen. I got a feeling that for the newer generation, this would be a chance for a newer audience to connect with the star wars universe. i saw the first three star wars (original trilogy) when they came out with the special edition VHS back in 1997 and i was blown away.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 04 March 2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I saw Episode I twice in cinema, once by myself and then had to go again when my brother wanted to see it. I'm not sure I'd want to see it in 3D, especially if I buy the Blu-Ray collection later this year. I'd go crazy if I bought the Blu-Ray version only for the 3D version to be better, and by better I mean less annoying with any potential changes Lucas would do.

sigpic

Comment

I have to admit the podrace would be cool in 3D.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        I was...8 or 9.....

Comment

As much as I loathe THAT Gungan.. I'll still go and see it, it's money to Lucas at the end of the day and ep.1 wasn't that bad of a film in fact I like all the prequels, I might get some hate for saying that amongst some 'fans' but hey it's my opinion I still prefer to watch the originals that I grew up with but the prequels still have a place in the Star Wars universe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            I was 8

Does anyone know how long we'd need to wait between films?
                            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                              I was 8

Does anyone know how long we'd need to wait between films?
                              I think the plan is one film a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X