Teyla/Rachel's son?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla/Rachel's son?

So I know that Rachel Luttrel has a little boy and I was just curious, when they fillmed the epidoes with Torren in them, was it her actual son? And when she was pregnant in the show was she actually pregnant?
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    So I know that Rachel Luttrel has a little boy and I was just curious, when they fillmed the epidoes with Torren in them, was it her actual son? And when she was pregnant in the show was she actually pregnant?
    The story was created to incorporate Rachel's pregnancy and no Torren isn't played by Rachel's real child.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

She was pregnant when she played (or better the other cast-members completely ignored some parts of her) she was pregnant. Except Search & Rescue. The season-opener was filmed after the birth of her son.
      As far as I know her real son wasn't in the show.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I think it was her real son in the episode The Prodigal but I could be wrong.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Torren was played by Annaliese MacCulloch (a girl), according to a variety of sources.

I'm pretty sure that at least some of the time she was shown in the show as being pregnant, that she actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Torren was played by Annaliese MacCulloch (a girl), according to a variety of sources.

I'm pretty sure that at least some of the time she was shown in the show as being pregnant, that she actually was.
            If I mind right, every ep she was in that Teyla was pregnant, Rachel was really pregnant, apart from the first ep of season 5 "Search and rescue" Rachel had her baby by then.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X