Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMDB genre search

clicky

was looking up a film and found an interesting search result, pick a 'genre', should give a page of the 10 most popular movies at the moment, link at the bottom shows 'more' and then adds links for displaying results at the top, click the year link twice to sort in descending order.

will say most don't show much info unless you're subbed to IMDB pro........... but personally, Leonardo da Vinci and the Soldiers of Forever (2013) sounds damned awesome independence day 2/3 are on it too

not so sure about the shocking number of remakes though: Dune, Barbarella, soylent green, westworld, black hole, when worlds collide, logans run and outland to name a few!

link above is sci fi, this one allows you to select the other genre's. just follow the instructions to sort them again
    sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

I find it a good rule of thumb to not trust upcoming projects news on IMDb. If they're happening at all, the details are usually horribly wrong.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i only need to know the name to know if i'm interested, at least as far as remakes anyway.
      and its not like i was ever going to bet my life on it ALL coming true, nor would i ever suggest you should either, i said it was an interesting read is all
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

Working...
      X