Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone going to see the new movie Apollo 18 when it comes out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to see the new movie Apollo 18 when it comes out?

It's a horror movie set on The Moon

The basic premise is that there was in fact one more Moon mission after Apollo 17 but it was secret and when they got to the Moon found they were not alone... And something was down there.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Since it is a Sci-Fi film, chances are high I will watch it at some point. Looks like it was filmed pretty creatively.
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Glad to see there's finally a real trailer out and not just a teaser. It looks great.
      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Likes kinda awesome I'll probably see it... eventually anyways
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

I got the impression it was like Blair Witch but on the Moon
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I probably won't go and see it in the cinema simply because there are other movies I want to see first, but I might rent it on dvd when it comes out.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I want to see it not sure if I'll see it in theaters though..
              sigpic

Comment

I will surely see this at some time in the future. But probably not at the cinema.

From the trailer through it does not seem that well thought out, Saturn 5 launch is not easy hide, considering the only thing Saturn 5 was launch people to the moon I am not sure they could have hidden anything.
                Us humans curious creatures, we would of went back to the moon no matter what disaster happen. An the Military would demand we go back to learn what happen, an to blow things up.

Comment

Working...
                X