Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive interview with Craig Veroni (Peter Grodin)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive interview with Craig Veroni (Peter Grodin)

Hi guys,

here is the Craig Veroni Interview (Atlantis' Peter Grodin). Available in English and German.

Craig: "I have a number of things in common with Peter Grodin. We’re both smart, charming, good looking and we both love adventure. Although by the way I answered that question it would seem that I am a lot less humble than Peter Grodin."

Have fun!

English: http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...on=show&ID=276
    German:
    http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...on=show&ID=277
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Thanks Thor for the info, just wondering any news on Louis Gossett Jr confirmed as the General and also what do you use to convert German into english most of the translation programs online are not very good.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thank you Thor. . first interview I've seen with Craig - and I'm quickly becoming a Grodin fan.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Great interview, he definatly wants to go offworld, there should really be a Secondary Characters you want to see Off-world thread

Comment

A very charming fellow... may he long continue in Atlantis...

Thank you for the link.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

He's a gymnast...no wonder he has that well-proportioned bod. Just kidding!

Anyhow, I like his character, hope he gets to stay on SG-A for a long time...I am interested in the 'explosive' season finale!
            sigpic

Comment

******Spoiler*******

Really, I mean it.

Ok, here it is.

Spoiler:
              Apparently he dies in Siege Pt. 1 when the sattelite is destroyed by the wraith.

Comment

Working...
              X