X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite SGA Scene

There is one for SG1, why not SGA?

Only vote once a day please, add new scenes, etc.

Here's a few to get us going...

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (0)
    -(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (0)
    -(1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (0)
    -CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (1)
    -(5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (0)
    -(3.19 Vengeance) The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (0)
    -(2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (0)
    -(2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (0)
    -(3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (0)
    -(3.17 Sunday) Ronon and Sheppard's fighting game. (0)
    -(3.04 Sateda) Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (0)
    -(5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) - (0)
    -(5.14 The Prodigal) - Woolsey listening to Ronon's verbal 'report' at the end. (0)
    -(4.11. BAMSR) Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (0)
    -(1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (0)
    -(4.17. Midway) Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (0)
    -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (0)
    sigpic

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (0)
    -(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (0)
    -CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (1)
    -(5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (0)
    -(2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (0)
    -(3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (0)
    -(3.04 Sateda) Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (1)
    -(5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) - (0)
    -(5.14 The Prodigal) - Woolsey listening to Ronon's verbal 'report' at the end. (0)
    -(4.11. BAMSR) Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (0)
    -(1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (0)
    -(4.17. Midway) Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (0)
    -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (0)

Comment

There is one for SG1, why not SGA?

Only vote once a day please, add new scenes, etc.

Here's a few to get us going...

-(3.04 Sateda) Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (2)
      sigpic

Comment

-(2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (1)
        -(3.04 Sateda) Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (2)
        sigpic

Comment

-(1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (1)

Comment

-(5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (1)
            -(1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (1)
            sigpic

Comment

(5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (1)
              -(4.17. Midway) Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (1)
              sigpic

Comment

(5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (1)
                -(4.11. BAMSR) Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (1)
                -(4.17. Midway) Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (1)
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (1)
                  -(4.11. BAMSR) Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (1)

Comment

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (2)
                    sigpic

Comment

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (2)
                      -(5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) - (1)

Comment

-(5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) - (1)
                        -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (1)
                        sigpic

Comment

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (3)
                          -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (1)
                          [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (3)
                            -(1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (2)

Comment

-(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (4)
                              -(1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (2)
                              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                              X