Name the Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name the Wraith

I've seen a lot of different names here for the Wraiths that was never named in the show. And I don't know which one is which!
    So just list the name of the Wraith and their episode(s).

This is about the shows nameless Wraiths, and as far as I know these were named in the show:
    Todd, Michael, Steve, Bob from the Siege and Kenny.
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

There's a really nice site to that.
    link
    other than that I can tell you some of the names of the wraith
    The defiant one: Greg
    The condemned: Shawn
    queens:
    Rising: Sally
    The hive: Betty
    Submersion: Taina (but Ariel to some)
    Spoils of War: Laura
    The last man: Ruby
    The primary queen: Akasha
    On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

The Wraith Defenders Club Wraith Project has more and it's not complicated by where the Wraith are located in the Wraith Worshippers Anonymous role playing game.

https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...wraith-project
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the links!
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

One of the early ones was named Lenny, according to the commentary on it.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
          X