This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking High Quality Puddle Jumper Images

Hi I was just wondering if there are any high quality large images of the Puddle Jumper in flight?

I'm making a magagazine for my School Media project based on the show, and I'd appreciate anything you can offer, thanks, if you have something and it's too large to post here, can you send it to this e-mail address.

Thanks!
    Whistler,

Try MGM site or gateworld.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Try these links

http://scifi.about.com/blvisualcon1.htm

This site has screen caps for most of Altantis epsiodes you may find them in there.
      http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/phot...antis_Season_1
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Hey, thanks for those, the screencaps are cirtainly usefull, but can anyone point me to those MGM pictures you hinted at, or hi-res hi-quality pics if any are available on the web, it would really be appreciated!

Comment

Well, if you want high-res pictures of the puddle jumper in action .. well there are only screencaps for that. The one's you would find on the MGM site is probably a stationary puddle jumper since all the rest is CGI.

Comment

Don't have any of the Jumpers just now, but I do have a really good shot of a Life-Signs Detector (why did they let Ford name this?).
            Attached Files
            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Nice pic.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                Don't have any of the Jumpers just now, but I do have a really good shot of a Life-Signs Detector (why did they let Ford name this?).
                Great pic! Is there actually an MGM image website, or do I have to contact them specially?

Comment

Well here is collection of puddle jumper pics I have. If you click on the thumbnails of the images you will see the hires version of them.

http://www.stargatetechworld.com/pho...per/index.html
                  Last edited by jburrows; 23 January 2005, 01:28 PM.
                  http://www.stargatetechworld.com/gif...f302launch.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                    Great pic! Is there actually an MGM image website, or do I have to contact them specially?
                    I just capped it from "The Eye." I don't know how you'd get MGM to send official pics.

-IMF
                    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X