PDA

View Full Version : Teal'c place

abydos 01
May 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
In season I've heard Teal'c gets his own apartment off base.
Does this mean he has lost his symbol on his forehead or does he have an endless supply of head gear in his closet?

Skydiver
May 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Hi Abydos

I've moved your thread to the season 8 area of the forum, since it spoils event upcoming in a s8 episode.

Ace
May 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
My guess would be... head gear! =)

Ace

Livi2Jack
May 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Buy stock in Stetson.

Dani347
May 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Does gold tatoo automatically equal alien? Yeah, it's highly unusual, but if you met someone with one (and didn't know about a show called Stargate) would you automatically assume that person is an alien? The people in 1969 saw him and didn't think he was an alien.

Probably back when he still had Junior, there was more risk and keeping the lowest profile was necessary, but I don't think it is so much now. Come up with a believable story and let the tattoo show.

Madeleine
May 17th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I think he ought to keep the tattoo covered, cos if NID or other people have been leaked to he'd be a target.

KokiriChild
May 18th, 2004, 12:39 AM
I think he ought to keep the tattoo covered, cos if NID or other people have been leaked to he'd be a target.
I think they already know what a 6'5" tall black overly-muscular jaffa looks like ;)

abydos 01
May 18th, 2004, 12:40 AM
I've heard that Teal'c gets his own apartment outside the base in season.
Will this mean he'll lose his symbol on his forehead or will he have an endless supply of headgear in his closet

Matt G
May 18th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Probably an endless supply of headgear.

Hostile
May 18th, 2004, 03:38 AM
And an army sponsored Donut Kitchen next door :D and a fishing pond for when O'Neil comes round.

Teal'c
May 18th, 2004, 05:53 AM
I've heard that Teal'c gets his own apartment outside the base in season.
Will this mean he'll lose his symbol on his forehead or will he have an endless supply of headgear in his closet
Mind if I ask why you started two threads? :P

I'm sure Teal'c will keep his hats on, but it won't be a big deal if anyone sees it, the teens in Bane thought it was cool :P

the_fours
May 18th, 2004, 06:33 AM
i doubt people will pay much attention. i never look at a persons forehead when i first meet them :)

abydos 01
May 18th, 2004, 06:38 AM
sorry about posting the same thread twice i could'nt find my first one so i did it again sorry if i confused anyone

nugglebugget
May 18th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Compared to a lot of people I've seen walking around with excessive tatoos & so many piercings they're at risk in a thunderstorm,his forehead tatoo is pretty mild.I'd say the biggest problem would be an accident & being brought for treatment to a civilian facility.I mean he's got "tretonin" in his system & what may be left of his pouch.I don't know if it closed up or anything but if it did I'd say there was still some evidence that his abdomenal cavity was ......different.
I'm thinking he'll probably carry some "medical directive" that states special emergency contact or something.

Personally ,I'd like to see Teal'c settling in & dealing with things like telemarketers,noisy neighbors,hooligans that like to drag race in front of the house at 2 AM;) .I think he might bring a sense of calm to the block.He's got a bit of a sweet tooth,so I think he'll be real popular with the local girl-scout troop at cookie selling time:D

Rail'k
May 18th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Girl scout favorate in no time but i kind of fell sorry for the stupid thief that may try to rob him

Mr Prophet
May 18th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I'm sure Teal'c will keep his hats on, but it won't be a big deal if anyone sees it, the teens in Bane thought it was cool :P

It's bling-bling!

nugglebugget
May 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM
It's bling-bling!

LOL!

Jaffa-bling!

Mr Prophet
May 18th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Yo yo yo; T-Diddy in da house!

abydos 01
May 18th, 2004, 04:39 PM
i wonder if Teal'c will decide on getting a pet.

perhaps a goldfish or a cat but what he name it

Teal'c
May 19th, 2004, 12:16 AM
i wonder if Teal'c will decide on getting a pet.

perhaps a goldfish or a cat but what he name it
Kree, of course :P

abydos 01
May 19th, 2004, 09:25 PM
or two goldfish and he can call them jaffa and kree

Whitster
May 20th, 2004, 08:46 AM
If I remember rightly didn't it say somewhere Teal'c was gonna grow hair in this series? Maybe he just grows that down over his symbol?

Teal'c17
May 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I think it would be funny if all the hot single moms in the neighborhood start to compete over him for his affections, but then Ishta shows up and they fight over Teal'c, i could imagine this huge catfight in his front yard, and have Jack just drive up and stand next to Teal'c who has a very dumb look on his face and they both just drink coffee as the Ishta stomps all the women in the ground

I apologize in advance if that just sounded sexist, it wasnt intended that way

Teal'c
May 20th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Aah, imposter!!! :P

Teal'c17
May 21st, 2004, 12:35 PM
No You have Discovered Me!, jk sorry about the name dude its just that Teal'c is my alltime fav character and i didnt want to spell his name different and show him shame, that may sound geeky but hey this a Stargate Message board, were all geeks!

USS Thunderchild
May 21st, 2004, 12:50 PM
^Hey at least with Stargate you can claim you're watching it as an Army fan! There are a lot geekier shows... :)

Phil

Teal'c
May 21st, 2004, 04:35 PM
^Hey at least with Stargate you can claim you're watching it as an Army fan! There are a lot geekier shows... :)

Phil
Then someone would point out it's the Air Force :P

Bakjuh
May 21st, 2004, 07:58 PM
I wonder if Teal'c will try to get a similar bed he was laying on in the hotel in the episode "Point of no return". :p

USS Thunderchild
May 21st, 2004, 09:39 PM
Then someone would point out it's the Air Force :P
Boo-urns to you! And shame on me.

Phil :D

Otis
May 22nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
If I remember rightly didn't it say somewhere Teal'c was gonna grow hair in this series? Maybe he just grows that down over his symbol?
That's exactly what I was thinking, but the pictures I've seen of the hair don't cover the position of the gold. Maybe he can just pass it off again as a tatoo against false gods. :eek:

GuyFromOH
June 3rd, 2004, 12:26 AM
In season I've heard Teal'c gets his own apartment off base.
Does this mean he has lost his symbol on his forehead or does he have an endless supply of head gear in his closet?

A related question: Will he go by his "Murray" Alias? Also, where did the name "Murray" come from?

Torley
June 3rd, 2004, 01:08 AM
I assume that the Air Force will be taking care of vital documents and setting up other things for Teal'c, like how they did for the young Jack O'Neill clone. Actually, they probably have done it already after Teal'c became a member of SG-1. I really am looking forward to seeing his apartment! Shouldn't Teal'c get plastic surgery to get his seal of Apophis removed? It kind of must disturb him -- I mean, wouldn't you be bothered to have a tattoo branded of your worst enemy on your bod?

I don't know where the "Murray" thing comes from but it is funny. Haha... and the hats he wears, especially the cowboy one...

KokiriChild
June 3rd, 2004, 01:16 AM
Murry came from 1969 didn't it - in one of O'Neill's humourus naming attempts (starsky and hutch???)

If I were Teal'c I'd keep the symbol on there - a reminder to everyone else where I came from, and how I defied my God and became free.

Torley
June 3rd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Hmmm... that's a good way to look at it, but I would go one step further and put one of those red circles with a diagonal line through it... you know, NO SMOKING... like, NO APOPHIS :)

Otherwise I'm not sure how it exemplifies defiance . . .

KokiriChild
June 3rd, 2004, 01:25 AM
Because everyone's well aware of Teal'c the Shol'va!

Elwe Singollo
June 6th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Oh yes! Sho... va? Wha?