This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c place

In season I've heard Teal'c gets his own apartment off base.
    Does this mean he has lost his symbol on his forehead or does he have an endless supply of head gear in his closet?
    Sam: "Mission command...all systems go from Abydos One."

Hi Abydos

I've moved your thread to the season 8 area of the forum, since it spoils event upcoming in a s8 episode.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My guess would be... head gear! =)

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Buy stock in Stetson.
        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Does gold tatoo automatically equal alien? Yeah, it's highly unusual, but if you met someone with one (and didn't know about a show called Stargate) would you automatically assume that person is an alien? The people in 1969 saw him and didn't think he was an alien.

Probably back when he still had Junior, there was more risk and keeping the lowest profile was necessary, but I don't think it is so much now. Come up with a believable story and let the tattoo show.
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I think he ought to keep the tattoo covered, cos if NID or other people have been leaked to he'd be a target.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              I think he ought to keep the tattoo covered, cos if NID or other people have been leaked to he'd be a target.
              I think they already know what a 6'5" tall black overly-muscular jaffa looks like

Comment

I've heard that Teal'c gets his own apartment outside the base in season.
                Will this mean he'll lose his symbol on his forehead or will he have an endless supply of headgear in his closet

Comment

Probably an endless supply of headgear.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

And an army sponsored Donut Kitchen next door and a fishing pond for when O'Neil comes round.

Comment

Originally posted by abydos 01
                      I've heard that Teal'c gets his own apartment outside the base in season.
                      Will this mean he'll lose his symbol on his forehead or will he have an endless supply of headgear in his closet
                      Mind if I ask why you started two threads?

I'm sure Teal'c will keep his hats on, but it won't be a big deal if anyone sees it, the teens in Bane thought it was cool

Comment

i doubt people will pay much attention. i never look at a persons forehead when i first meet them

Comment

sorry about posting the same thread twice i could'nt find my first one so i did it again sorry if i confused anyone

Comment

Compared to a lot of people I've seen walking around with excessive tatoos & so many piercings they're at risk in a thunderstorm,his forehead tatoo is pretty mild.I'd say the biggest problem would be an accident & being brought for treatment to a civilian facility.I mean he's got "tretonin" in his system & what may be left of his pouch.I don't know if it closed up or anything but if it did I'd say there was still some evidence that his abdomenal cavity was ......different.
                            I'm thinking he'll probably carry some "medical directive" that states special emergency contact or something.

Personally ,I'd like to see Teal'c settling in & dealing with things like telemarketers,noisy neighbors,hooligans that like to drag race in front of the house at 2 AM .I think he might bring a sense of calm to the block.He's got a bit of a sweet tooth,so I think he'll be real popular with the local girl-scout troop at cookie selling time
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Girl scout favorate in no time but i kind of fell sorry for the stupid thief that may try to rob him
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X