X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Colya Sheppard's Scorpius ?

IMO the answer is yes.
    For the critics, I'm not saying that Atlantis should become a copy of Farscape.
    And I hope John and Colya are different enough from Crichton and Scorpy to keep that from happening.
    But I do think that is the KIND of 'relationship' between them.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

I agree with you about the relationship but I think Sheppard and Steve's relationship as good guy was a bad guy was truly amazing.

Am I making any sense lol
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Interesting idea. I like Kolya and hope to see him pop in now and then to stir the pot. Didn't Scorpy eventually have to work with Creighton, grudgingly?? I can see that happening in SGA as well.

Would also like to see a recurring Wraith (ala Steve). They get interesting, then get killed off. TPTB need a recurring Wraith we can identify with.. .and lovingly hate.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

they probably will have to help each other one day probably colya/kollya/kolya or whatever his name is ending up helping shephard.
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

What about the female wraith who is recurring character wanting to feed on Sheppard.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
            IMO the answer is yes.
            And I hope John and Colya are different enough from Crichton and Scorpy to keep that from happening.
            Actually, now I remember, I used to watch Farscape, and then this annoying character Scorpius came into it. And then I stopped.

I'm not a fan of recurring villans, they just annoy me. In the same way that Jim Carrey annoys me....

*all my opinion of course!*

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
              IMO the answer is yes.
              What does Colya want from Sheppard?
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Well Kolya hasn't tried to frell around with the content of Sheppard's head.

Not yet, that is..

But it could be interesting to keep him around.

I like recurring villains, when they're developed further over the time instead of being the same old cardboard characters.
                Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  What does Colya want from Sheppard?
                  As for now, probably "only" revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
                    As for now, probably "only" revenge.
                    Well, that remains to be seen.

SPOILERS
                    Kolya reappears in the episode "The Brotherhood". Becuase there is no real revenge; I guess Koyla takes the being shot as a matter of war, nothing else, although nobody on the Atlantis side is happy to see Kolya again. Kolya does seem to be a recurring villain, but I do NOT want to see him become an ally as well, I get sick of folk who just downright nasty & vicious suddenly turning over a new leaf and becoming nice. Seen too much of that in the soaps!

-end spoilers

Comment

i dont think he is.

true yes scorp had to work with crichton on many dif occasions and many smaller times as well.

when he was trying to figure out wormholes (INTO THE LIONS DEN ARC)

then when John came to him for help in finding aeryn (from the end of ACOD (AConstellation of Doubt-the WSS (WE'RE SO SCREWED) ARC

he was the villian that we love to hate.

and off and on though out PKWARS as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Didn’t Sheppard
                        Spoiler:
                        kill Kolya son

Comment

i think so
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Well, that remains to be seen.
                            I've seen "The Brotherhood" too and..
                            Spoiler:

I got the feeling that Kolya makes it a habit to take things onto a personal level because he likes this strategy. With Shep, with McKay as well ("How's the arm..?").
                            He thinks of them not only as terrorists, he holds a personal grudge against Sheppard. Of course he forces him to try the stone-thingy first, knowing it will likely kill him. So Kolya likes to play games, put people under pressure. How can you do that if you don't know their (personal) weakness?

The last conversation between them is also an indicator: Kolya challenges him ("The smart thing would be to kill me now."), Sheppard lets him go. It remains to be seen if Kolya respects this decision or if he'll go trigger-happy again the next time they'll meet.

Spoiler:

I get sick of folk who just downright nasty & vicious suddenly turning over a new leaf and becoming nice.
                            Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm not to fond of that, either. But the way it was handled on Farscape wasn't too bad, IMO.

Comment

i remember now
                              Spoiler:
                              his son was coming through the gate when the gate shut down and all the people who were coming through died
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X