Favorite Brotherly Moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Brotherly Moment?

I gotta go with the one in "Bloodlust" as my all time fave...

At the bar:
    Gordon: That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
    Dean: Yep. You all right, Sammy?
    Sam: I'm fine.
    Gordon: Well, lighten up a little, Sammy.
    Sam: (referring to Dean) He's the only one who gets to call me that.

Aawww! Sam goes from hating it when Dean calls him that to preferring only Dean calling him that. Augh! My heart!

So...what's yours?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Something Wicked when Dean is talking to the little boy Michael

Michael to Dean: Do you have a little brother, you'd do anything for?
    Dean: Yeah I do!

Then he looks at Sam that part is so sweet I think!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jackoneillislove View Post
      Something Wicked when Dean is talking to the little boy Michael

Michael to Dean: Do you have a little brother, you'd do anything for?
      Dean: Yeah I do!

Then he looks at Sam that part is so sweet I think!
      Agreed.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

For now I'm gonna have to go with "B!tch Jerk". They haven't done it in a long while, but when they do, it's that perfect sibling moment where you love them, but you can't let them know that.
        sigpic

Comment

The part in Fresh Blood when Sam & Dean are talking to each other.

Sam: I wish you'd stop with the B.S & just be my brother
          Dean: Why?
          Sam: Just Cause

Super Sweet!
          sigpic

Comment

And we can't forget the infamous spur-of-the-moment mechanic lesson Dean gives Sam.

Sorry, can't remember the episode.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              And we can't forget the infamous spur-of-the-moment mechanic lesson Dean gives Sam.

That is the same episode Fresh Blood it's at the end when Dean is fixing the Impala!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Its from the same episode Fresh Blood at the end when Dean is fixing the Impala
                sigpic

Comment

That is the same episode Fresh Blood it's at the end when Dean is fixing the Impala!
                  D'oh! If it wasn't so late I might have realized/remembered that! Thank you.

And how about...spoilered for S6, "Like a Virgin":
                  Spoiler:
                  ...the (reunion) hug Dean and Sam share after Sam got his soul back. So dang sweet!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG, your "He's the only one gets to call me that." is one of my all time favs.

Short on time this morning, but a couple others I would put in are (a LOT from AHBL):

-AHBL pt 1, Dean running for Sam right after he gets stabbed.

-AHBL pt 1, the way Dean holds DeadSammy in the rain and screams his name at the end.

-AHBL pt 2, the whole speech to DeadSammy while he lies on the bed. One of the best scenes of the entire series IMHO.

-AHBL pt 2, when Dean is practically in tears telling Bobby, "What was I supposed to do, he's my brother." And when Bobby asks how Sam is going to feel, Dean's "That's why you can't tell him." The pleading in his voice is heartbreaking.

-AHBL pt 2, when Dean says it's his job to look after Sam and Sam says, "And what do you think my job is?" Awwww

-From Hunted, I love that the first thing that Dean (whose just been knocked out and kidnapped by Gordon) does when he is untied is check out Sam. And says he's going to kill Gordon.

-The Reunited Hug (and the smile Dean gives right before) from Lazarus Rising.

-Paraphrased here, don't remember exact words: In Playthings when DrunkSammy says "You need to watch out for me." and Dean says, "I always do."

-Dean's first Mystery Spot "death" when he is shot in the chest, the way Sam holds him and is choking back tears as he says, "Call 911" and the Wednesday death when he says, "I'm supposed to wake up."

p.s. Good thread, RiG!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      RiG, your "He's the only one gets to call me that." is one of my all time favs.
                      It's a great one.

Short on time this morning, but a couple others I would put in are (a LOT from AHBL):

-AHBL pt 1, Dean running for Sam right after he gets stabbed.

-AHBL pt 1, the way Dean holds DeadSammy in the rain and screams his name at the end.

-AHBL pt 2, the whole speech to DeadSammy while he lies on the bed. One of the best scenes of the entire series IMHO.

-AHBL pt 2, when Dean is practically in tears telling Bobby, "What was I supposed to do, he's my brother." And when Bobby asks how Sam is going to feel, Dean's "That's why you can't tell him." The pleading in his voice is heartbreaking.

-AHBL pt 2, when Dean says it's his job to look after Sam and Sam says, "And what do you think my job is?" Awwww

-From Hunted, I love that the first thing that Dean (whose just been knocked out and kidnapped by Gordon) does when he is untied is check out Sam. And says he's going to kill Gordon.

-The Reunited Hug (and the smile Dean gives right before) from Lazarus Rising.

-Paraphrased here, don't remember exact words: In Playthings when DrunkSammy says "You need to watch out for me." and Dean says, "I always do."

-Dean's first Mystery Spot "death" when he is shot in the chest, the way Sam holds him and is choking back tears as he says, "Call 911" and the Wednesday death when he says, "I'm supposed to wake up."
                      WOW! Those are all incredibly beautiful moments. Wow.

p.s. Good thread, RiG!
                      Thank you.

There's a cute one from "Provenence" where, after Sara leaves their motel room, Dean says to Sam "Sam? Marry that girl." Dean likes Sammy's girl.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

The part in Home when Sam is being strangled by the lamp cord & Dean comes running in & untangles it from his neck then he hugs Sam, that part is so sweet you can tell much how Dean loves & would do anything for Sam adorable
                        sigpic

Comment

The part in Home when Sam is being strangled by the lamp cord & Dean comes running in & untangles it from his neck then he hugs Sam, that part is so sweet you can tell much how Dean loves & would do anything for Sam adorable
                          Speaking of "Home", I think my favorite part is when Dean is busting down the door after Sam gets stuck inside. The urgency on Dean's face- he was NOT gonna let anyone or anything stand between him and his baby brother. I know that if I see Dean coming my way with an ax in his hand, I'm diving out of the way as fast as possible
                          sigpic

Comment

-Sam's panic when he's in the closet in Metamorphosis and doesn't know what Jack did to Dean.

-The way Sam keeps trying to help Dean move around after his electrocution in Faith, and the VERY brotherly way Dean keeps slapping his hands away!

-Dean's wonderful heroic rescue of Sam when the ghoul under the truck grabs him in Jump the Shark. I know he would probably rush in to save anyone, but for some reason I just love the way he swoops in and pulls Sammy to safety before taking a shot at the thing.

-A very unbrotherly moment to some people, I suppose, but I see it as a good one because it shows Dean's love for Sam. When Dean is talking with Sam in the honeymoon suite in When The Levee Breaks, the patented Dean Single Tear that escapes right before Sam clocks him.

-Their teamwork in taking out Ruby in Lucifer Rising. About frickin' time, Sam!

What's the spoiler status of season 5 these days? *shrugs* Just in case:
                            Spoiler:
                            In the Pretty Room in Point of No Return when Dean winks at Sam.

Comment

Oops, sorry to double post, but I HAD to add:

-Their talk on the hood of the Impala at the end of CSPWDT

-Their talk at the end of Heaven and Hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X