PDA

View Full Version : Creation Salute to Supernatural Nashville June 4-5 2011

hollie54208
February 11th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Who is going? I'm just doing a general membership, not gold but I am definitely there!

I went to the San Fran con and had a blast. Really hope they do the meet N greet stuff again. That was fantastic.

- hollie

off_the_post18
February 11th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I will be going! (along with my friend Sara and my Mum...yes, Mum does Cons!) We are all going Gold. I've done a couple of Creation Cons but this will be my first SPN one with them.

We are going in on Thursday morning (driving) and will be staying at the Opryland Resort. On Friday night we are going to Opryland to see the show (we got row 2 tickets!) I know we are also going to go see the General Jackson Showboat and head down to 2nd Ave. to visit the Wildhorse Saloon and other Nashville hotspots (on Thursday most likely.)

Once the Con is over on Sunday we are headed over to Memphis to go hang out with The King until Tuesday when we head back home.

SkeksisGirl
February 17th, 2011, 08:51 AM
When I know how much I am getting back from my tax return I am getting tickets. I'm gonna try and go gold so I can meet them.

hollie54208
March 3rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
So My friend Laura and I are definitely going to nashville. She's doing a general membership (its her first Creation and first Supernatural convention) and I'm volunteering. But if anyone would like to join us in the room, that would be great. I'm so excited!

We are flying in on Friday night and leaving Monday morning. For anyone flying, I found out that the hotel shuttle isn't free, its $40 round trip. The guy at the hotel said that if two people or more were sharing a cab that it'd probably be cheaper than the shuttle. Also, they take a deposit of $148 when you make your hotel reservation.

SkeksisGirl
March 4th, 2011, 08:09 AM
WOOT! My Tax return is gonna be enough for me to go to Nashville!

off_the_post18
March 4th, 2011, 09:37 AM
So My friend Laura and I are definitely going to nashville. She's doing a general membership (its her first Creation and first Supernatural convention) and I'm volunteering. But if anyone would like to join us in the room, that would be great. I'm so excited!

We are flying in on Friday night and leaving Monday morning. For anyone flying, I found out that the hotel shuttle isn't free, its $40 round trip. The guy at the hotel said that if two people or more were sharing a cab that it'd probably be cheaper than the shuttle. Also, they take a deposit of $148 when you make your hotel reservation.

You are doing the volunteer thing at a couple of the Cons this year, aren't you? :) I'm surprised they don't have a free shuttle given that it is a popular Nashville destination.

WOOT! My Tax return is gonna be enough for me to go to Nashville!

Yay!! :) Let us know when you get your Gold ticket (and what seat # you are in!)

SkeksisGirl
March 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Yay!! :) Let us know when you get your Gold ticket (and what seat # you are in!)

I'm going for The Works package once I get my check. Think they'll be adding any more celebs?

hollie54208
March 9th, 2011, 09:39 AM
You are doing the volunteer thing at a couple of the Cons this year, aren't you? :) I'm surprised they don't have a free shuttle given that it is a popular Nashville destination.

I have a (slight) Corin Nemec obsession so I'm going to all his Creation conventions (and others if they pop up) that I can get to. To sort of justify the cost, I decided to volunteer. I do enjoy the conventions as a whole but I want to see things from the other side as well as cut costs.

SkeksisGirl
March 9th, 2011, 12:45 PM
GAH! It sucks that Gold tickets don't include photo ops. Gotta dish out more money for photos with the guys. ::Pouts.::

SkeksisGirl
March 21st, 2011, 09:41 PM
So... I did the Works package... over a week ago... yet I have yet to get an E-Mail confirmation nor has it shown up on my card as deducted... should I call again?

off_the_post18
March 24th, 2011, 08:25 AM
So... I did the Works package... over a week ago... yet I have yet to get an E-Mail confirmation nor has it shown up on my card as deducted... should I call again?

If you haven't called yet, I would. Usually it doesn't take that long to get a confirmation on your seating (nor a charge to your card- they are typically pretty fast about that.) They might be a tad behind b/c I believe they had a Con over the weekend, but they should all be back in the offices now.

SkeksisGirl
March 24th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Woot! Got my confirmation and everything!

Seat G43. I near anyone?

hollie54208
April 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM
It's six weeks away!!

There's an Livejournal community called NashCon.

I'm working and after Vancouver con, i know it will be a blast.

SkeksisGirl
April 20th, 2011, 08:41 PM
It's six weeks away!!

There's an Livejournal community called NashCon.

I'm working and after Vancouver con, i know it will be a blast.

Link?

hollie54208
April 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Sorry it took me so long! I just got back from Vancouver and brought some con crud home with me.

Here is the link http://nashcon.livejournal.com/