• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortune (1015)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    FORTUNE
    EPISODE NUMBER-1015

Clark and his friends wake up the morning after Clark and Lois's bachelor and bachelorette parties, without any memory of their wild night out thanks to a spell from Zatanna. Emil is accused of stealing an armored car and Lois must hunt for her missing engagement ring, while Chloe suspects she and Clark got married while under the influence.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 12:03 PM.

Oh man, this episode was hilarious! I think the lemur was my favorite part....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Not the best of Smallville...a little out of place with the rest of the season. But it was a fun episode!

Comment

Yeah, pretty hilarious. And the ending was pretty nice too Plus hey, a vague reference to Batman and Wonderwoman from Chloe, am I right?

I really could have done without seeing Ollie as a dancing girl
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          Yeah, pretty hilarious. And the ending was pretty nice too Plus hey, a vague reference to Batman and Wonderwoman from Chloe, am I right?

I really could have done without seeing Ollie as a dancing girl
          Come on, that was the best part. That or the ending Video with Tess and the Doc.

Its fun how the Series seem to be in tune when it comes to taking a filler Episode. This weeks Friday was all about fillers, but they where enjoyable nontheless. I still cant decide which I enjoyed more, Smallvilles Hangover or Supernaturals taste of reality, but I think I have to go with Supernatural since there was so much awesomeness in it.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I loved this episode. Being the final season, I think the series needed one out of place episode that just shows them having fun. It's also a good episode to show what may happen when the series ends, rather than everyone leaving to go their own way in the last 10 minutes of the finale, assuming people aren't killed off at the end.

Emil and Tess getting together, I hope that lasts. Couldn't be happier for Chloe and Ollie (him in drag was awesome but being hit on was predictable) especially now that she's settling down (in part anyway) in Star City and finding heroes. I hope that her reference to Wonder Woman will turn that series into a Smallville spinoff, like what Marvel are doing with their movies, but with DC and on TV.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              I hope that her reference to Wonder Woman will turn that series into a Smallville spinoff, like what Marvel are doing with their movies, but with DC and on TV.
              Funny you should mention that. Not an all connected and not on the CW, but still, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...on-Speculation

Back to discussing the ep, I think a more concise version of the episode summary would be:
              Everyone loses their memory after drinking spiked champagne, courtesy of Zatanna, at Clark and Lois' bachelor and bachelorette parties. Hilarity ensues.
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

You guys really loved it :O

I thought it was absolutely terrible! Aside from the chloe stuff at the end, the episode just seemed to me to be blantent filler and given the massive story arcs going on at the moment, thats not a good thing. There were 3 or 4 moments that I gave a chuckle but still.. I dunno recently though smallville seems to be ripping off movies left right and center, like fortune = hangover, Collateral = The Matrix, Chloe and Oliver in Masquarade couldn't have been more Mr. and Mrs Smith, and Lional was all sith-ish in Beacon with his use your anger speech.. That being said Fortune is the only episode so far this season that I haven't enjoyed immensely
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

^agreed, although some bits like the Olliver in drag was kinda funny.

Comment

It was definitely filler, but I have this feeling that the episode was written for the cast. Considering how dark the storyline has been basically for the last three seasons, and how the rest of the episodes of the series will be very serious, this gave them all one last opportunity to just have some laugh out loud fun.

Comment

Ollie in drag was hilarious. So was Emil as Elvis.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                      X