This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A True Stargate Fan...

Umm This is my first time posting, and I do believe that his pic falls under the catagorey of fanart...

thats the back of my neck... and that's my tattoo!

Wow!
    Not so much "Fan Art" as a permanent "Statement Of Faith",IMO!!

As this is your first reply, to your first Post,welcome Gater Pal!

FHB starts considering a Mini-Stargate on someplace I can bear the pain.
    (Never been too keen on needles,as I'm a bit of a Coward).
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Holy point of origins! That's a diehard fan there.

Personally, I don't think that I would get a tattoo...ever.....
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Well I went back and forth for about 4 years on what I wanted. For a while there I was gonna get something that had to do with the X-Files, but this just spoke to me! And I am not done with it. I am gonna get the Chinese Symbol for Honor tattooed in the middle of it. My mother thinks I should have a vine of air force blue flowers tattooed one ot as well to give it girly touch. The jury is still out on that.

PS Love the Holy Points of Orgin line! thats good!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          Wow!
          Not so much "Fan Art" as a permanent "Statement Of Faith",IMO!!

As this is your first reply, to your first Post,welcome Gater Pal!

FHB starts considering a Mini-Stargate on someplace I can bear the pain.
          (Never been too keen on needles,as I'm a bit of a Coward).

That whole thing took all of 15 mins and It didnt hurt. I hate needles and I was perfectly ok with the whole experience. Well except for my dad telling the guy to go deeper with the ink. He is such a goober sometimes

Comment

FHB Faints anyway! *THUD*
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                Well I went back and forth for about 4 years on what I wanted. For a while there I was gonna get something that had to do with the X-Files, but this just spoke to me! And I am not done with it. I am gonna get the Chinese Symbol for Honor tattooed in the middle of it. My mother thinks I should have a vine of air force blue flowers tattooed one ot as well to give it girly touch. The jury is still out on that.

PS Love the Holy Points of Orgin line! thats good!
                Careful with those Chinese symbols, sometimes they don't even mean what you think they do.

Comment

Originally posted by FixxxeR
                  Careful with those Chinese symbols, sometimes they don't even mean what you think they do.

That's why you go to someone who is fluent in Chinese, Mandrian and Japanese and make sure your getting the right thing. Happened to a friend of mine. Wanted to Get Truth, ended up with trust. Crazy

Comment

Ok, you are my new hero! That is awesome! and I love your handle! Very cool tattoo. I have 3 currently and am searching for ideas for a 4th.. they are so addicting! I have thought about something Stargate related but can't fully decide on anything yet! And you know that is a decision you don't want to make lightly!! I think the Chinese symbol will go great with that.. not so sure on the flowers though! My longest tattoo took about 2 1/2 hours.. talk about a killer! Keep up the body art, I love it!

Lexa
                    Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabeLexa
                      Ok, you are my new hero! That is awesome! and I love your handle! Very cool tattoo. I have 3 currently and am searching for ideas for a 4th.. they are so addicting! I have thought about something Stargate related but can't fully decide on anything yet! And you know that is a decision you don't want to make lightly!! I think the Chinese symbol will go great with that.. not so sure on the flowers though! My longest tattoo took about 2 1/2 hours.. talk about a killer! Keep up the body art, I love it!

Lexa
                      I suggest getting Anubis' symbol, on your forehead

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        I suggest getting Anubis' symbol, on your forehead
                        i second this idea

Comment

Motion carried.

Actually, I'd recommend that you'd get the Earth address tattoo on your arm. You never know when you might be stranded on an alien world.
                          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                            Motion carried.

Actually, I'd recommend that you'd get the Earth address tattoo on your arm. You never know when you might be stranded on an alien world.
                            If I could have gotten it in a more visable place, I would have. But witht he profession that I want to do, I really had to pick a spot that would be easy to cover.

Comment

You thinked twice before taking it ????

Im A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Fan but never take a tattoon into neck
                              Maybe to arm (Maybe)

LOOL

Comment

Working...
                              X