Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Hive~ Quarters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Hive~ Quarters

This thread is for higher Wraith, such as Todd and his Commanders and Reese. It will be the area for their private quarters and only posts relating to this will apply here.

It is located not far astern of the bridge.
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 22 February 2011, 06:02 PM.

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    He looked at her blankly for a second, trying hard to conceal his confusion. "If she carries on like this, I'm going to get whiplash from her mood swings" He nodded slightly. "Understood, mistress." He hesitated to call her mistress, but he was rather attached to the rest of his limbs, quite literally in fact, and it would not do to risk angering her again now that she seemed to have cooled.

He waited for her to lead on, and followed a respectful distance behind her. He hoped, for the sake of his own life, that he carried the information they sought.
    Stepping into Reese's private world was a contridiction in terms. It was a medium sized space, a large wide human bed against the rear most bulkhead. The rest of the place was adorned with what could only be called souveniers of the worlds she had visited or raided on the Wraiths behalf. Mostly weapons of all kinds, swords, knives guns of every description, even a primitive bow and a quiver of metre long arrows. But the most glaring thing amongst this bizarre scene, were childrens toys, mostly dolls. Arranged in pretty clothes sitting up like little followers. Near to the port side viewport, stood a large cabinet or wardrobe in Wraith terms. It hung open and was filled with clothes, human clothes that would make any woman envious.

She paused for Thalinus to enter and then closed the opaque organic door, it slid shut slilently. Reese sat on the end of her bed and patted a space beside her. "Now we can talk, no thoughts can penetrate this place. Talk freely Thalinus." She said, her voice completely at odds with her earlier behaviour, the lilting tones of her ancient homeworld easily discernable.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
      Stepping into Reese's private world was a contridiction in terms. It was a medium sized space, a large wide human bed against the rear most bulkhead. The rest of the place was adorned with what could only be called souveniers of the worlds she had visited or raided on the Wraiths behalf. Mostly weapons of all kinds, swords, knives guns of every description, even a primitive bow and a quiver of metre long arrows. But the most glaring thing amongst this bizarre scene, were childrens toys, mostly dolls. Arranged in pretty clothes sitting up like little followers. Near to the port side viewport, stood a large cabinet or wardrobe in Wraith terms. It hung open and was filled with clothes, human clothes that would make any woman envious.

She paused for Thalinus to enter and then closed the opaque organic door, it slid shut slilently. Reese sat on the end of her bed and patted a space beside her. "Now we can talk, no thoughts can penetrate this place. Talk freely Thalinus." She said, her voice completely at odds with her earlier behaviour, the lilting tones of her ancient homeworld easily discernable.
      Thalinus scanned the room as he entered. He had to admire her collection of trophies, the range of weapons was impressive. He paused looking at the dolls. Where they hers, or where they also trophies? Could she read his mind, he wondered? Queens could, and he was unsure of how much of her make-up was wraith.

Distracted by his musings, he didn't notice her pat the space beside her, and so remained standing, though he did step closer before he began to speak. "These new aliens, they are taking many humans from their home worlds. They are assisted by the Genii, a fraction lead by one called Sora, in return for protection and technology. I believe it will only be so long before one group decides the other is no longer of use to them."

Comment

~Do not think too much Thalinus~ Reese told him with a chuckle. The grabbed the front of his worn shirt and pulled him down to her. They were face to face and she felt hot, but then his words sunk in. "Sora" She bodily flung him onto the bed and held him there, her hands on his chest.

Memories of a recent encounter with the hated genii and that flame haired harridan haunted Reese. It was because of Sora and her followers that set Reese on a path of rampage against any that was aligned with the Genii woman. Reese purposely avoided those Genii of Laden Radim, simply to show Sora she was marked. But all others were fair game to Reese and she showed no mercy.

She bent close to his face, her sweet perfume would assail his senses. "Sora first, the other news can wait for a while. Where is she, where did you last see her. Tell me this and your rewards will be beyond your imagination." Her words were like silk, she caressed his mind as not even a Queen might.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
          ~Do not think too much Thalinus~ Reese told him with a chuckle. The grabbed the front of his worn shirt and pulled him down to her. They were face to face and she felt hot, but then his words sunk in. "Sora" She bodily flung him onto the bed and held him there, her hands on his chest.

Memories of a recent encounter with the hated genii and that flame haired harridan haunted Reese. It was because of Sora and her followers that set Reese on a path of rampage against any that was aligned with the Genii woman. Reese purposely avoided those Genii of Laden Radim, simply to show Sora she was marked. But all others were fair game to Reese and she showed no mercy.

She bent close to his face, her sweet perfume would assail his senses. "Sora first, the other news can wait for a while. Where is she, where did you last see her. Tell me this and your rewards will be beyond your imagination." Her words were like silk, she caressed his mind as not even a Queen might.

He didn't have time to consider hiding his surprise as her movements changed so quickly. There was something in the way she said the name though that made him think there was something there. Sora's fraction had attracted unwanted attention for a while, perhaps...

Perhaps it would be best if he took Reese's advice. He shouldn't think to much, or he'd end up with ideas he'd rather not have. That, and he wasn't sure if it was her perfume or her mind that was seeping into his head at the moment. Either way, it was slightly irritating.

"Sora. She's a renegade, with a small fraction of Genii 'loyal' to her. Though it does seem she has more coups against her than Radim ever did, and that is saying a lot. I last saw her on a planet known as Nibiru, and that is where I left them. It was becoming evident that her rash approach to teratory management was gaining more enemies than allies. The intelligence gained from her no longer outweighed the dangers. She ordered an entire settlement destroyed on a 'suspicion' that they were worshippers."

Comment

Reese breathed deeply and sat up, releasing her pressure on Thalinus's chest. "Get up. In that closet over there is human armour, put in on and select weapons. We are going hunting you and I." She stood and opened the panel covering the closet, within hung vaious suits of armour both of Wraith and human origin, even Lantean soldiers uniforms. Along the opposite side were racks of more weapons and ammunition, very dangerous weapons. "You can handle a blade, no? There is a Katana similar to mine in there, take it." She stood back and allowed him to make his choice. "Oh and before you ask how can I trust you?"

Reese grabbed him around the neck and pulled him close, she kissed him hard and long, longer than she needed to. Within that kiss a mist from within her filled him, it formed a bond between them that only death could sunder. She held him longer still and finally released him. "Trust, I am all you have now Thalinus."

"This information is between only you and I, there will come a time it is demanded from me, I will deal with it then. Nothing is to be said of it from now on, if Rhys asks I will tell him the information was of some small value that I need to confirm personally, do you understand?"

((OOC Thalinus's armour)) >>>
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Hunting? May I ask what for? Or whom?" Thalinus followed her, once again admiring her armoury. The armour she indicated was heavy duty- wherever they were going, it clearly wasn't going to be a walk in the park. He took the Katana offered, but hesitated. "Am I permitted to carry a side arm, also?" He could handle a blade, but preferred not to if at all possible. He had no interest in getting up close in a fight. If he was going to kill you, he'd kill you, he didn't want to be dancing around for over twenty minuets parrying blows and making cutting remarks. If a ranged weapon wasn't an option, he'd just knock you out with a well aimed punch- no weapons required.

That being said, he appreciated both the benefits and elegance of the weapon. Often enough he'd been held on the wrong end of one, usually by his favourite informants. He flexed the cut off finger as he thought; the wounds the left were also much neater.

He was not so surprised when she pulled him towards her again. He was building up a resistance to her fast-changing behaviour. The kiss left his mind clouded, though, and he paused for a second to clear it. "I would not have asked. You do not need trust to follow orders." He smiled slightly to himself. "That is understood."

Comment

Stepping away from him and allowing Thalinus some space and to get changed, Reese appraised him further, he would make a good drone leader once he had mastered the ability to communicate some simple voice commmands she had been teaching them. "Evidence, 'Father' nor indeed Third would allow me another foray into Genii held territory after my last debacle. That being said, gathering this further intelligence will carry some risk." She pointed to the weapons. "Yes I would take that as side arm and 'that' as your main assault weapon." Reese indicated two Lantean pieces. The first a side arm with Lantean writing on the side which Reese could not understand but she knew a good weapon. The words were 'Gloch 27' and it had a strange fitting on it that when activated shone a blinding green thin light at the intended target. The second was a larger weapon and she had used it to good effect, she had heard the humans refer to it as the G36M, whatever that meant, there was stores of ammunition for both pieces as well. "But I will add, if we come across that flame headed troll, she is mine, understand?"
                Last edited by RogueRanger; 14 February 2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

He smiled as he picked up the weapons she indicated and looked them over. Lantean, judging by the writing on them, and he found himself wondering how she got them, not that it mattered, but he was naturally curious.

Flame headed troll, well that was certainly a new one. Whatever her quarrel with Sora, he had no problem in leaving her to Reese. "Understood."

Comment

Reese gave a satisfied smile. The suit Thalinus now wore was one she had found on a now long dead world. The inhabitants were war like, and she guessed rightly they had at some time annhilated themselves with an internal struggle. But they built armour and weapons like no other, sadly the weapons themself, were bio synced to the user and she had not yet discovered their secret. But the armour, now that was special, with articulted joints and a skin that could resist most common weapon fire for a time, Thalinus would at least be as strong as any Wraith and almost as fast. "Good. Now we go and speak to Second and try to convince him we need this intelligence on the Genii and their Allies. After that we go to Nibiru. I have been there before, so supplies will not be needed, there is a worshipper there who can provide anything else we need. How does the armour feel? Try and hit that metal plate there." She pointed to a disc like object in a frame, that served no obvious purpose other than a focus for her anger, it had many dents in it. It was possibly in human terms about eight millimetres thick.

Comment

Thalinus was surprised at how light the armour was, it had looked heavier. It was better made than any armour he'd worn before, and he found he could move with unexpected ease. He looked at the disk, with all its dints, brought his arm back and then hit the disk, hard. The dint he left told him something; If he decided to knock anyone out he'd have to be careful, the armour clearly enhanced his strength. He wondered if he would have met this worshipper before, and how Reese intended to convince the Second to allow her to embark on this little mission of hers. "Might I know this worshipper?
                      Last edited by KyshaMalini; 16 February 2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Now she had a point for her spear, Reese was pleased. Should she reveal her contact or not. There was little risk, if Thalinus betrayed her, Reese would simply dispose of him. "Bain Fadel, the mayor's daughter. She is somewhat of a priestess among her worshippers, they are something of two hunderd strong scattered across several worlds, yet she is only eighteen of her years. Strong willed, but a willow of a body." She looked him over again and nodded. "Come we will go and see Third and find out how well I stand in his esteem."

<<To Bridge>>

Comment

Working...
                        X