This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossovers

Do you think we might see some Atlantis/SG-1 crossovers in season 9?

It would be quite good to see some of the Atlantis crew in the 9th season of SG-1, or possibly an episode in the pegasus galaxy.

I'm just speculating.

I think they've clearly set it up so that it will happen, they just didn't want to do it in the first season of Atlantis because they didn't want to tie it too closely to SG1

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      I think they've clearly set it up so that it will happen, they just didn't want to do it in the first season of Atlantis because they didn't want to tie it too closely to SG1
      I'll second that.

Comment

it would be very good. Even in many eps they could use it as a novelty.. like for no reason just have some atlantis characters walk across the background of a scene (as if they were extras)

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmeister
          Do you think we might see some Atlantis/SG-1 crossovers in season 9?

It would be quite good to see some of the Atlantis crew in the 9th season of SG-1, or possibly an episode in the pegasus galaxy.

I'm just speculating.
          I hope that there is but it all depends on the writers
          Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

That would be nice.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Blend
              it would be very good. Even in many eps they could use it as a novelty.. like for no reason just have some atlantis characters walk across the background of a scene (as if they were extras)
              Now that would be funny. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blend
                yeah, have sheppard walking onto SG-1 saying "oops wrong set"

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow
                  Puh-leese!
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I'd like to see Ford jump in at some tense moment and start dancing while saying "look at me, look at me."

Comment

yeah that would be good
                      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

yes a x-over between shows would be a great idea and glad that we're gonna get it too.. (well yea this comes from me and i write x-over fics for fun)
                        sigpic

Comment

I like crossovers and the shows are on back-to-back, so why not?
                          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Crossovers will be happening, at the end of the current seasons for both shows. There was a Gateworld article posted a while ago (I can't seem to find it right now, but if i do find it again, I'll post a link.) Details as to the exact nature of the crossovers are up in the air, but those of you who are wandering if therew will be crossovers, the answer will be yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X