How would you rate the 'Sam ' storyline? S6 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you rate the 'Sam ' storyline? S6 Spoilers

Now that the storyline is officially done (for the most part) with Sam being a soul-less freak, how would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10?

And yes, I realize there will be more to it and Sam will probably go crazy or lose his soul again at some point in the season, but the first block of the story is now finished.

Personally, I didn't really care for it too much. Once it was revealed that Sam didn't have a soul, I think the season got better. But overall, I felt that it went on too long, and just wasn't that interesting to me. I'd give it a 5 outta 10 rating.

What do the rest of you think?

I'm mad that they killed off Crowley , he was the best demon ever, well, and the 2nd Lillith kid too, but anyway...

And that Death suddenly swoops in and gives Sam his soul back. Just like that.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 February 2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

It was odd with Sam not having a soul, him researching seemed to make the hunts more suspenseful. And him getting the soul back was kind of bland, I was hoping it would last at least a couple episodes, not just summed up in one.

And the second part of the season might have some episodes with references to his soul and the problems he faced in hell and such.
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 February 2011, 09:12 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
        I'm mad that they killed off Crowley , he was the best demon ever,
        I second that!

I wasn't to thrilled with Souless Sam. I miss the Sam of old. Soooo glad he gets his soul back, regardless of the shape it's in.
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 04 February 2011, 09:12 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

3 but only because the episode 10 and 11 were good. Otherwise, the storyline was really lackluster and so full of holes it resembled a swiss cheese. It didn't help that soulless Sam was behaving differently every week because the writers couldn't seem to agree on how to write him. Besides, it also ruined Crowley as a character.
          In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

I can imagine it was hard to write Sam actually not having a soul, but I think the story behind it could get a lot better now that Jared can play something he's more comfortable with. I think it'll be easier, therefore better, to look back on it in retrospect like next week's ep and how it connects to this whole 'human soul/purgatory' story.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X