Echoes of Redemption, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echoes of Redemption, Part 2

Boeing publishes a magazine, Frontiers. The centerfold image in the February 2011 (alas, not apparently online yet) should look very familiar to Stargate Fans. It shows a Phantom Ray airplane on the back of a 747.

The magazine can be found at www.Boeing.com, normally. Just search for "Frontiers"

Seaboe

ETA: I'm very annoyed that they haven't updated the website. I'll edit this post as soon as they do it. The two planes are on the cover, too.

ETA2: It's there! http://www.boeing.com/news/frontiers...2011/february/
    Choo, the picture in the magazine looks almost like it came straight out of Redemption (slightly different angle, smaller plane).
    Last edited by Seaboe Muffinchucker; 04 February 2011, 02:22 PM.
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Google - Fu brings up this shot Seaboe Muffinchucker. (Doesn't look like a Photo Manip too)

Now...i've heard of flying economy, but THAT is ridiculous!! (There. Someone said it. I'll get my coat )
    [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

^ "Everyone turn away. I want no witnesses."

Choo and Seaboe, those are both very cool, thank you. I was less than impressed on my first go-round because so much of it was seamless that I didn't realize the wizardry involved. Now it's one of the iconic subtle images (especially the first long shot where Jack says "Holy crap" because it's hard to see what he's seeing) and one of my favorite episodes for Jack and Sam's banter amidst serious danger and problem-solving.

Stargate is real. I knew it!

Comment

Working...
      X