X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you most looking for

to in friday's episode

Spoiler:
    Um... No offense but, why should we answer your questions when you clearly don't answer them yourself. You start threads and yet you don't participate in them. What gives? Are you fishing for info on/from/about us? Do you not want to us to know anything about you? About what you think about the questions you're asking? I'm sorry, but, wanting to know what we think about the show/characters/etc without telling us what you think just doesn't sit right with me. I mean, why start a thread if you have no intention of following through with it?

Sorry about that guys. Just had to get that out of my system.

Meant to add my answer and forgot... I'm am most looking forward to seeing...
    Spoiler:
    Dean fighting with a rock. I think it's to get the sword...prove he's worthy.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 February 2011, 10:53 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

I'll be glad it's on again and how will Sam act once he get his soul back

Comment

I have to apoligize to you Mulder, I submitted my post without proofreading/previewing it and realised I'd forgotten to make sure to say that I meant no offense. Also, I had to shovel a ton of snow yesterday and that put me in a bad mood as I did not want to go outside in the snowstorm. Must have taken me an hour to clear the walkway outside my backdoor - a two foot mound of snow from the roof. And I banged my knee with the shovel which had hurt...A LOT!

I am so so so sorry I let my bad mood get the better of me yesterday.

I also forgot to answer your question. Which I fully intended to do yesterday. So, here is my answer: I'm really looking forward to seeing...
        Spoiler:
        Dean's hilarious battle with a rock...proving himself worthy of the sword he needs to defeat the dragon...I believe.

Also looking forward to seeing if the brotherly balance between Dean and Sam is restored. I really miss it.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Frankly, at this point, I'm just looking forward to seeing "Supernatural", but I do want to see how the brotherly bond will change. In my mind, Sam hasn't really been Sammy since S2. Therefore, their bond since then has been more hunting brothers than just brothers (I'm not sure that made any sense).With the occasional exception, they haven't been just brothers i.e. picking on each other, talking about girls (the non-demon, non-angel kind), kickin' back, drinking beers, etc.

Maybe they can start to get a little of that back now.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X