Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

So I have finished watching all 4 seasons of Farscape, I know theres a movie out called "Peacekeeper Wars". My question is after this movie what else is there? Like any other movies or any books that I should read in a certain order????

Thanks for answering.

From a series point of view, after Peacekeeper Wars there is nothing. There has been some talk of webisodes but nothing has ever been done. There are some canon comics but I don't know the name of them, so I just lifted this from wikipedia.

Farscape returned to the comic form in 2008 through a partnership between The Jim Henson Company and BOOM! Studios in a series of mini-series that fit into established Farscape canon. BOOM! is publishing several four-issue mini-series that will expand and explore the Farscape universe, which will later be collected into trade paperbacks, under the direct supervision of series creator Rockne S. O'Bannon.[26]

The first two miniseries, The Beginning of the End of the Beginning (first issue on sale December 24, 2008) and Strange Detractors (first issue on sale March 2009) are written by O'Bannon and Keith R.A. DeCandido, author of the Farscape novel House of Cards. Art is by Tommy Patterson for the first miniseries, Will Sliney for the second. A new arc "Uncharted Tales" was created with the third miniseries, D'Argo's Lament (set during the events of Season 3), being published concurrently with Strange Detractors.

Two further miniseries were announced: Gone And Back (which started in July 2009 and concludes the arc started with the first two miniseries) and D'Argo's Trial (which started in August 2009 and is the second installment of the "Uncharted Tales" arc).

In November 2009, an ongoing Farscape series was launched; volumes published so far are "Tangled Roots", "Red Sky At Morning" and "Compulsions", with "War For The Uncharted Territories" coming up.

The "Uncharted Tales" arc was rounded off with a third volume "D'Argo's Quest", and a new ongoing series entitled "Farscape: Scorpius" was also started, with volumes "Let Seeping Dogs Lie" and "Glorious Basterds". As well as the main titles, BOOM! are also publishing the scripts of these stories separately.

You can try buying these comics at the publisher website; http://www.boom-studios.com
    Last edited by SaberBlade; 26 January 2011, 06:20 AM.

sigpic

Comment

There's a series of comic books that are considered canon.

Here's a guide to them by the guy who writes them.

I've only read the first two volumes. Stopped because it was costly, but I'll eventually catch up with them. But the writer had a good handle on the characters, imo, as in dialogue, etc.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Thank you both.

Comment

The comics are definitely worth checking out. They are a great way to continue the adventures of our favorite characters.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks, I will check them out when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
              Thanks, I will check them out when I can.
              That is great to hear.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

theres some awesome comics
                Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Working...
                X