The Babylon 5 Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Babylon 5 Podcast

I listen to this podcast at http://www.babylonpodcast.com and I was wondering if anyone else who frequents this part of Gateworld listens to the podcast? It has been on almost 5 years now and has discussed all 110 episodes of Babylon 5, the made for TV movies, The Lost Tales and is now just getting into talking about Crusade episodes. The podcast is recorded on Wednesday nights and has a live video feed along with a chat room.

If you ever wanted to know more about Bablyon 5, especially behind the scenes stuff, this is the podcast to listen to. The have had interviews with Bruce Boxleitner, Claudia Christian, Patricia Tallman, Jerry Doyle, Peter Jurasik, Stephen Furst, Jason Carter, Walter Koenig along with behind the scenes people including John Copeland and they even have a two part interview with JMS which is must listen for any B5 fan.

There are over 200 episodes of the podcast now so it will take time to catch up. I started listening in Nov. 2009 and it took me until July 2010 to catch up.

If you haven't heard this podcast, try it and post your opinion on here about it.

"Be seeing you."
    Last edited by Redhooks; 26 January 2011, 12:28 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

I haven't heard of this site before, but when I get the chance, I'll definitely listen to some of them.

sigpic

Comment

Looks nice. I'll check it out more thoroughly when I have some more time.

Thanx
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

Over the last few weeks, the podcast has done interviews with Crusade cast members David Allen Brooks (Max Eilerson) and Marjean Holden (Dr. Sarah Chambers.) The hosts of the podcast have a good relationship with the people who are doing the JMS script books and they annouced a few weeks ago that the script book volume Crusade: Other Voices Pt. 1 was released. In it, there is a script written by cast member Peter Woodward (Galen) that would have been made into an episode if the show had gotten a 2nd season.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

I have been listening the Babylon 5 Podcast on and off since it started more off than on til about a year ago but Its enjoyable. I"m not a huge fan of the new 3rd chair they have gotten since Kosh stepped out, but so things go.

As to the Peter Woodward script I have the Other Voices script book. "Little Bugs have lesser bugs" which is by the the best title I have heard in years, is a fun little script, it gets a bit cliche in its ending, but considering it was the first writers draft, and JMS has yet to go over it I sure it would have changed a bit.
          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

The Babylon 5 podcast is a great compendium to the show and the range of their intreviews is amazing, from Snack-man to JMS himself. It is the one podcast that I follow 100%, even if the apisode pace have cooled down now when they are through with all the episodes.
            I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
            -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

Working...
            X