PDA

View Full Version : Caprica Characters in "Blood and Chrome"

jsonitsac
January 22nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
I haven't heard anything official on this topic, and I don't know if there is or isn't anything official about it. That said, what characters from Caprica do you think might get a chance to have an appearance in "Blood and Chrome" (aside, of course from William Adama). I certainly realize that they may not include any of them, or if they do include them they may be just background characters or bit parts.

Here are my thoughts:
Joseph Adama -- Almost a certainty in my mind. After all William's old man may want to see his son off to war.

Lacy Rand -- She's the "holy mother" of the Monad church, so she could play a role.

Daniel Graystone -- After all the Cylons are a Graystone product. Also Battlestar Wiki suggests that the First Hybrid (http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/First_Hybrid) might be Daniel himself.

Zoe Graystone -- She is the first so she might play some kind of role.

Anyway, those are the characters I think that might plausibly be in "Blood and Chrome." Again, I don't know if they will or won't be, but I think they ought to.

the fifth man
January 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Honestly, I highly doubt we will see anyone from Caprica in Blood and Chrome. They may be mentioned, but not shown.

themeatcleaver
January 22nd, 2011, 08:26 PM
while not a Caprica character, I'd expect to see Col. Tygh show up as a young man somewhere

the fifth man
January 22nd, 2011, 08:40 PM
while not a Caprica character, I'd expect to see Col. Tygh show up as a young man somewhere

That would be cool for him to pop up at some point.

Egle01
January 24th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Anyway, those are the characters I think that might plausibly be in "Blood and Chrome." Again, I don't know if they will or won't be, but I think they ought to.I've also been thinking about this, and agree with your character picks.

Rickington
January 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM
That would be cool for him to pop up at some point.

Wait, wouldn't that contradict the idea of Col. Tigh (as one of the "Final Five") entering the Cylon war only at the end (and subsequently helping the Cylons create humanoid versions of themselves, thus (more or less) ending the first Cylon War)?

leegrace
January 31st, 2011, 03:25 AM
Honestly, I highly doubt we will see anyone from Caprica in Blood and Chrome. They may be mentioned, but not shown.

Well i agree with you.. I also doubt that they will be seen in Blood and Chrome..

Trig
February 2nd, 2011, 12:50 AM
We should see certain characters later on perhaps but as it'll probably get cancelled we wont actually get to see anything much past a pilot..