This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hive ships in hyperspace question

Did we see a single Hive in hyperspace? I remember the two ones from the season 2 finale & season 3 premier, but that's not the ones I'm thinking about.
    It's been bugging me for a while now
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Perhaps the super hive ship in Enemy at the Gate? Did we see that one in hyperspace? I'm thinking we also saw Michael's hive ship in hyperspace once or twice.

Comment

We just saw the ZPM powered Hive jump into hyperspace, and then we saw it at Earth.
      I just fast-forwarded through "Allies" and in that we see the two Hives in hyperspace.
      Maybe it was sometime during the first two episodes of season 3? After one of the two Hives got blown up?
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

What about Michael's hive ship in "Search & Rescue" when it returned to the planet being searched for survivors?

Comment

we saw the hive ships in hyperspace lots of times, jumping in and coming out and inbetween

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            What about Michael's hive ship in "Search & Rescue" when it returned to the planet being searched for survivors?
            That was just a Cruiser, and I don't think we saw it in hyperspace.

Comment

I don't think it was Michael's Hive. I don't think it was Todd's either.
              That's what's bugging me, I have that single Hive clip in a music video I made, but I just can't remember the episode.
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

here is a wallpaper i found of two hive ships in hyperspace and i know the original photo came from an episode i just don't know which one

Comment

That's not the one, but thanks anyway!
                  It's in this video, at about 0:53 in, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiwUTRpCIBA
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X