This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How S8 should set up S9+

We know about 8 eps so far for S8. They are talking S9. So, S8 has to flow to S9. Ideas? Arcs that can go into S10?

1. Jack grows as a general: politician, administrator, diplomat, love life, & etc.

2. We find an interesting group of advanced humans and court them...are they too good to be true?

3. No Pete.

4. More Agent Barrett for Sam.

5. Conspiracies at home.
    Causality should not be taken lightly.

Jack becomes a more comfortable genaral, and diplomat.

Jack finds a nice civilian girlfriend.

Sam starts a relationship with Major Davis or anybody but staker Pete.

Daniel starts realationship with Shara.

Teal'c finds love.
    ABYDOSCITY2
    ABYDOSCITY2

Comment

staker Pete
      Pete kills vampires?
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Nice catch!LOL
        Not a bad plotline,really, but I wonder if we (general "we") can cope with a Stargate SG1/"Blade" crossover!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

1. End the show.
          2. End the show now.
          3. End the show before all the main actors leave. (Opps too late.)
          4. End the show before it becomes Stargat: The West Wing. (Too late again.)
          5. END THE FREAKIN SHOW BEFORE IT GOES DOWN THE DRAIN! oh ya... nevermind.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Not a bad plotline,really, but I wonder if we (general "we") can cope with a Stargate SG1/"Blade" crossover!
            SHHH! *looks around furtively* They might decide to do a homage.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

- Have more heated battles with the Goolds
              - Move into an all-out open-war with the Goa'ulds (the war to end all wars)
              - Construct a large space fleet
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                SHHH! *looks around furtively* They might decide to do a homage.
                FHB *Squealing like a Stuck Piggie*
                NOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry,Dani ,couldn't resist! Enough already with the Homages,IMO.

Sorry to everyone else:No idea what came over me.Please ignore my ravings.

On Topic:No Homages and let's see Season 8, before planning seriously for a Season 9 .Sorry but that's just my personal POV. No real idea what PTB are heading for yet,but I'm just hoping for a really good S8,with loads of good Team adventures.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Season 9 Finale: We find that Tiger Electronics has long been associated with the group from Smoke and Mirrors. They have been keeping furlings locked up for research for quite some time.

Season 10 openner: the SGC mounts a daring mission to rescue the furlings from the mad scientists keeping the furlings locked up. SG1 investigates the mysteries that arise when Pete's severed head is found hurtling in from an offworld planet. The iris code used was SG1's....<dramatic music>
                  sigpic

Comment

If you don't tell TPTB before they get started, don't complain later. It's going to happen...S9. Sci Fi Channel and Michael Greenberg said so.

Comment

Who is Shara?

I vote that Jack actually meets Mary Steenbergen.

Jack puts on weight and grows longer hair.

More encounters with human civilizations lead to ?

Comment

I think they'll need to introduce someone in season 8 who will (eventually) become a member of SG-1 in season 9. From what I've heard I think its unlikely for Anderson to be back for another season so they'll also need a new commander.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                          1. End the show.
                          2. End the show now.
                          3. End the show before all the main actors leave. (Opps too late.)
                          4. End the show before it becomes Stargat: The West Wing. (Too late again.)
                          5. END THE FREAKIN SHOW BEFORE IT GOES DOWN THE DRAIN! oh ya... nevermind.
                          Do You consider yourself a fan of the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Dibbs7
                            Do You consider yourself a fan of the show?
                            I'd consider myself a fan of the show, but I also agree with the view that Season 8 should be it, no more.

Comment

He can have his opinion, but he shouldn't be allowed go around a thread about Season 9 screaming "Stop making the show!!!" If he doesn't want to watch, then he doesn't have to, but he doesn't have to stop the show for his own selfish reasons

But there's only one condition for Season 9, Rick.

Comment

Working...
                              X