Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did everyone get into the show?

I saw the pilot....

I also saw the very first ep (the pilot).
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Last edited by StarSancFar; 17 January 2011, 09:13 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

I've seen the pilot episode first.

I actually started watching the show cause Jensen did such a good job in Dark Angel
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I was looking for a new show to watch after SGA got cancelled, and Spn was recommended to me by queen_hathor. (Who has my never ending gratitude!) I was very skeptical at first since I'm totally NOT into horror and spooky stuff, but the promise of lotsa whump made me give it a try. So I found some episodes on YT, and since I had justed watched Walk the Line I decided to start with Folsam Prison Blues. By the time Dean was writhing on the floor of the cell in those orange overalls and that decorative bruise on his cheek I was hooked.
          Last edited by starg8fans; 24 January 2011, 03:45 AM.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I also was looking for something to watch after the cancellation of Atlantis so I looked around the Internet for TV show suggestions and someone mentioned Supernatural and I eventually caught 'When The Levee Breaks' on TV and loved it straight away.
            Last edited by Boo; 17 January 2011, 11:10 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I started with the first episode. I was a huge Charmed fan, and I was glad this show came on.
              sigpic

Comment

This past summer, I didn't have class Friday morning. I caught my brother flipping through the channels and he was watching either "Roadkill" or "Maleficarum". I started watching every TNT every Friday, then caught up on the entire show after my classes ended in August.
                sigpic

Comment

I heard good things about the series around the net and my wife expressed an interest in the series so I bought S1-3 for her as a birthday present. One of the best birthday presents I ever bought her!
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I started watching it from the get go...greatful to have another scifi/horror show after Buffy hand ended - and interested in how different SPN was gonna be from Buffy/Angel but SGA was still my main show at the time so I was more apt to stay on my computer on GW then watch the show - but my mother watched SPN so I heard it in the background. I did watch a few eps here and there as well as skipping out to the living room to see what was going on on the show - my computer is in the den. However, Once SGA got axed I was all over Supernatural...and Dean.

I also caught the occasional episode while at my brother's house on Saturdays. The WB aired reruns during the first season on the weekends. Saturday at like 4 or 5pm. My brother likes the show too. I think he's the one that actually got my mom and I into SPN, he watched it first and told us about it because he knows we like horror. We're all Stephen King fans...and apparently so is Jensen. I seem to remember reading somewhere that he read some Stephen King novels years ago when he was but a teenager. I think.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I am a member on the Bonanza World forums, and someone started a thread of who your favorite men were other than the Cartwrights. Someone posted a picture of Sam and Dean and mentioned they really liked SPN, so I decided to check it out. I watched the pilot and was hooked!

Sig by me

Comment

I started watching the summer in between S4 and S5 when I bought S1-3 on dvd while watching the repeat of S4 on the CW. People talking about it on GW and recommending it are the reason I gave it a go.

Don't know why I had never watched it before. Granted I tend to like more sci-fi than fantasy, but I loved Angel and BtVS so this show should have been a watch, but I just never gave it a look even though I knew it was on. I did once watch a S3 ep, Road Kill, when it aired (b/c I was watching BSG at the time and TH was in that ep) but never watched another ep after that. It's easily now one of my favorite shows.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I've been watching since the pilot, and if I'm honest its because it had "that hot guy" from Dark Angel in it and I was suffering monster withdrawal from no more Buffy and Angel. Plus UK ad for it was pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                            I've been watching since the pilot, and if I'm honest its because it had "that hot guy" from Dark Angel in it and I was suffering monster withdrawal from no more Buffy and Angel. Plus UK ad for it was pretty damn good.
                            I never got into those shows...but I was and still am a huge Charmed fan. I started with the pilot as well...and it filled the void that Charmed left.
                            sigpic

Comment

*points to Ashizuri*

There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                              X