Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for Season One Atlantis DVD (forward this to the producers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for Season One Atlantis DVD (forward this to the producers)

I don't know if this has been discussed yet but I think we should get some suggestions out there so the producers know what the fans want. Maybe the owners of this site could forward this to the producers of the show because it seems that they have connections...

The Box
    • A Thinner Box!! Please!!! SG-1's boxes were large in comparison to other shows and it takes up too much space on my shelves
    • A nice translucent blue or green color
    • Ancient writings and symbols
    • Maybe a little book with the box showing a full episode list and information for each episode (some shows have done this such as Star Trek boxed sets) instead of the episode list on the box.
    • I would hope you could get rid of those 5 dvd cases that were inside the box, could you just have a fold out dvd case??
    The DVDs
    • Maybe some other picture than a stargate ring around the outside.
    • The Menus on the DVDs itself how about some animations and nice clean layout. I liked what you did with the recent boxed sets for SG-1 those menus were nice.
    • Load it up with Extra Features!!! I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for some more behind the scenes stuff. Especially the SCI-FI documentaries!
    • Photo Galleries
    • Interviews with writers and cast on certain key episodes!!

Taking the time with a great season one box will lead the way to other great boxed sets for the rest of the seasons of Atlantis...
    Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
    Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
    Mayboune: *shrugs*
    - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Originally posted by Stargate Agent
    I don't know if this has been discussed yet but I think we should get some suggestions out there so the producers know what the fans want. Maybe the owners of this site could forward this to the producers of the show because it seems that they have connections...

The Box
    • A Thinner Box!! Please!!! SG-1's boxes were large in comparison to other shows and it takes up too much space on my shelves
    • A nice translucent blue or green color
    • Ancient writings and symbols
    • Maybe a little book with the box showing a full episode list and information for each episode (some shows have done this such as Star Trek boxed sets) instead of the episode list on the box.
    • I would hope you could get rid of those 5 dvd cases that were inside the box, could you just have a fold out dvd case??
    The DVDs
    • Maybe some other picture than a stargate ring around the outside.
    • The Menus on the DVDs itself how about some animations and nice clean layout. I liked what you did with the recent boxed sets for SG-1 those menus were nice.
    • Load it up with Extra Features!!! I don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for some more behind the scenes stuff. Especially the SCI-FI documentaries!
    • Photo Galleries
    • Interviews with writers and cast on certain key episodes!!

Taking the time with a great season one box will lead the way to other great boxed sets for the rest of the seasons of Atlantis...
    -How about adding some blooper reels to the Extra Features? I'll pay extra for 'em!

-DVD-Rom content that would unlock some cool internet features or games and stuff. Many DVD's have DVD-Rom content that opens up special access areas of websites and stuff.

There are my ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Agent
      [*]Maybe a little book with the box showing a full episode list and information for each episode (some shows have done this such as Star Trek boxed sets) instead of the episode list on the box.[*]I would hope you could get rid of those 5 dvd cases that were inside the box, could you just have a fold out dvd case??
      I disagree so strogle on both of those two points. I love having DVD box sets with seperate cases for each disc and episode titles and descriptions printed on the back of each of these cases!

Comment

Originally posted by Carbito
        I disagree so strogle on both of those two points. I love having DVD box sets with seperate cases for each disc and episode titles and descriptions printed on the back of each of these cases!
        Yeah, I'm with Carbito on that one. It's much classier.
        Rocky

Comment

Working...
        X