PDA

View Full Version : Fairly Legal (RDA) (All spoilers to be tagged)

Findo
January 7th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Mods, please move this thread if you think there's a better place for it.

RDA is in several episodes of "Fairly Legal" (which was originally named "Facing Kate") and we don't yet know if that's a one-off, or if he might come back if they get future seasons. It's going to be interesting to see him play a new character since it's been a while.

The US premiere is January 20, 2011. Canadian premiere is January 31st.
Apparently it will be shown on the Universal channel in the UK, but I haven't heard a date yet.

So...who's gonna watch?

Petra
January 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I'm definitely going to watch the episodes with RDA. We'll see about the show itself. :)

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 7th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Yes! I will watch to "fairly Legal" Cast RDA/David Smith. Darren and Mods will look here. :) this problem. USA Network on " Fairly Legal"....

Website is: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/fairlylegal/ (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/fairlylegal/)

hedwig
January 7th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I'll be watching just becuase I'm curious to see RDA in something a bit different.

syfygyrl
January 7th, 2011, 03:00 PM
I'll be watching the RDA eps but I'm not sure about the rest of the show. We'll have to see.

Findo
January 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I'm curious as to why RDA is doing this show - bored with retirement? Favour for a friend? Money for dog food seems unlikely ;-)

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 8th, 2011, 12:57 AM
I think RDA still real playing tv show and movie maybe is Stargate? I see it maybe RDA or Appear?

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 18th, 2011, 05:17 AM
when Time is 10 pm to 11:25pm and Daily thursday.

begin season one and Episode One is "Pilot".

RDA/ David Smith when date episode is "Facing Kate"?

You will surprised to RDA!!! :)

Fairly Legal website is: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/fairlylegal/

RDA Forum and Updates website is: http://www.rdanderson.com/

Please comment here???

Thanks!!
HolyAngelQueenSG-1

syfygyrl
January 18th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Oh, thank you for posting this. Now I know when to tune in!

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 18th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Questions comment here?

RogueRanger
January 18th, 2011, 05:11 PM
when Time is 10 pm to 11:25pm and Daily thursday.

begin season one and Episode One is "Pilot".

RDA/ David Smith when date episode is "Facing Kate"?

You will surprised to RDA!!! :)

Fairly Legal website is: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/fairlylegal/

RDA Forum and Updates website is: http://www.rdanderson.com/

Please comment here???

Thanks!!
HolyAngelQueenSG-1

thank you so much for that info Heather and it's wonderful to see RDA so active in the community and still in the acting scene. I hope this means he'll still be open to appear in anything Stargate related in the future. Oh I noticed on his bio, his birthday, 23 january 1950, I always thought he was younger than my dad, but he's almost exactly a year older:lol:

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
thank you so much for that info Heather and it's wonderful to see RDA so active in the community and still in the acting scene. I hope this means he'll still be open to appear in anything Stargate related in the future. Oh I noticed on his bio, his birthday, 23 january 1950, I always thought he was younger than my dad, but he's almost exactly a year older:lol:

That Good. :) I like to RDA. :D

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 19th, 2011, 11:59 AM
It's tomorrow "pliot"!!! :D You will watch tv.

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 20th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Now Today time 10pm one EP is "pliot" in Fairly Legal.

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 20th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Now next thursday Fairly Legal new Episode two title is: What?

Please comment here.

Thank you! :D

hollie54208
January 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM
I saw the premiere and Michael Trucco was awesome in it (I know, not RDA) but still great to see a new successful show!

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 22nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
I saw the premiere and Michael Trucco was awesome in it (I know, not RDA) but still great to see a new successful show!

RDA appear for "fairly Legal" name David Smith Episode title " Facing Kate" is When date. Don't worrying it. :)

Fairly Legal Episode two on Thursday 10pm. ;)

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
You will read it. :D

Killdeer
January 23rd, 2011, 09:08 AM
I recorded the first episode - plan to watch it today. I was planning to watch before I knew RDA was going to be in it though. Sarah Shahi was in Life, and I thought she was great there, so I wanted to try this out because of her primarily.

LoneStar1836
January 23rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
The only reason I watched the first ep was for Michael Trucco. I had read RDA was going to be in some eps, but I liked Michael from BSG. Pretty good first ep. I doubt I'll watch it every week, but it's something to watch if I feel like it. Smashing that poor guy's collector BtVS watch. lol. But yay for the Buffy mention. :D

billyd797
January 23rd, 2011, 11:02 AM
I recorded the first episode - plan to watch it today. I was planning to watch before I knew RDA was going to be in it though. Sarah Shahi was in Life, and I thought she was great there, so I wanted to try this out because of her primarily.

i too DVR'D it and will watch soon. didn't know about RDA & Michael Trucco but also liked sarah in life and wanted to see how she did in this!

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 23rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/Dracoqueen60/FLRDA001.jpg

Fairly Legal Episode is " Facing Kate". ALL SURPRISED THERE IS RDA/DAVID SMITH! :eek:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/Dracoqueen60/FLRDA002.jpg

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
You will watch tv good Fairly Legal. :D

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 24th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Hey guys, What are talk about is RDA in Fairly Legal?

billyd797
January 24th, 2011, 11:47 PM
watched ep 1 tonight liked it ready for next week

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
January 25th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Episode 1 to 6 When is:
Jan 20, 2011 - Fairly Legal (Pilot)
Jan 27, 2011 - Priceless
Feb 03, 2011 - Benched
Feb 10, 2011 - Bo Me Once
Feb 17, 2011 - The Two Richards Mean is "facing kate" RDA/David Smith!
Feb 24, 2011 - Believers

Tal
February 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
RDA will be in two more episodes of Fairly Legal on the 10th March & 24th March (season finale)

USANetwork
February 27th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Hey everyone! I'm so glad you all like the show! I work with USA Network and wanted to help update this thread. Have you guys been keeping up with the episodes? What do you think?

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
February 28th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Hey everyone! I'm so glad you all like the show! I work with USA Network and wanted to help update this thread. Have you guys been keeping up with the episodes? What do you think?

Thank you! :D

Petra
February 28th, 2011, 01:39 PM

Hi there! Updates would be greatly appreciated. I adore the show, watch it regularly and will watch it anyway but knowing when RDA is going to appear makes the wait more exciting. Is it true there will be season 2 and RDA will be in it too?

yessika
February 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM

Hey!

I'm a huge USA fan (watch every tv show on USA except White Collar) and I have to say I love Fairly Legal and I look forward to it every week. Oh and the guest stars have been amazing so far :)

TameFarrar
February 28th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Hi All
At this time we are not confirming or denying if the User USANetwork is legit. We have requested that user speak to Darren and provide back up proof so we can accord them the title fitting if all is 100% above board. However until then we hope you will always take any online encounter with a grain of salt :)

Thanks
TameFarrar
GateWorld Administrator/Moderator

Tal
March 1st, 2011, 08:49 AM
Well... if it helps, I do know from my own resources that USA Network are actively out there looking at what fans are saying and interacting in order to get feedback and support from fans about Fairly Legal.. . so personally I have no doubt the poster in question is genuine.

I know you still need proof for someone claiming an official role.. just weighing in with my insight.

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
March 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah... I love Fairly Legal. :)

Petra
March 6th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hi All
At this time we are not confirming or denying if the User USANetwork is legit. We have requested that user speak to Darren and provide back up proof so we can accord them the title fitting if all is 100% above board. However until then we hope you will always take any online encounter with a grain of salt :)

Thanks
TameFarrar
GateWorld Administrator/Moderator

I always do. Still, updates are appreciated regardless of who does them, pro or fan.

So, no RDA last week (but still, it was a great episode) but from what I'm hearing he's going to be in the next one? Can't wait! I wonder if the shot from below is from this upcoming episode or another one?

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/PetraGW/RDA/fairly-legal-44.jpg

Skydiver
March 7th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Darren has verified this person as legit so....be nice :)

they've been deprobied so they can post freely

HolyAngelQueenSG-1
March 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I always do. Still, updates are appreciated regardless of who does them, pro or fan.

So, no RDA last week (but still, it was a great episode) but from what I'm hearing he's going to be in the next one? Can't wait! I wonder if the shot from below is from this upcoming episode or another one?

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/PetraGW/RDA/fairly-legal-44.jpg

Oh yeah... When episode?

Findo
March 9th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Universal Channel just wrote back to my enquiry and said Fairly Legal will be shown in the UK on Universal starting April 10th at 8pm. Please tell your UK friends!

findo

Bagpuss
March 9th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Yay ! :D Thanks for the info Findo.

leiasky
March 10th, 2011, 06:51 PM

While I don't know anything about the delicate art of mediation to understand if the show is providing an accurate portrayal, it's the characters that are entertaining enough to keep me interested. I started watching because of RDA but have been keeping up with it every week because the writers have created complex, combative characters with believable real life issues.

Findo
March 10th, 2011, 10:44 PM
I didn't expect to like the show much but thought I'd watch so I'd know what was going on when RDA was in it. Actually, I'm enjoying the show. I wish - of course! - that RDA was in it more, and that the plot around his character would move a bit quicker. But I like Leo, and that the "wicked stepmother" is actually a balanced character. I think Kate's character is sympathetic, but a bit odd around the edges - I think she could be strong without needing to suddenly go into "rough 'n' tough" mode - because it's never very attractive when she does. But in general the show is intelligent, watchable, and hits the right emotional note in making you care very much about Kate's clients. So RDA worked well as bait, and I'll be sticking around to watch :-)

billyd797
March 25th, 2011, 12:12 PM
just watched the season finally. kinda left it up in the air as where it will go from here.

Petra
March 25th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I've just watched it. Man, this is probably the best episode they have done so far. Are there any news regarding second season? Because it can't end like this! It just can't! I'm dying here to find out what happens next!

What was in the note David left for Kate? Did he really leave? Or maybe does he have some ace up his sleeve? He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who gives up easily or gives in to threats, plus he obviously doesn't like Lauren. I certainly hope he stays around and gets back at her somehow. Maybe he'll team up with Kate? Anyway, MORE RDA IN SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!

Also, yay for David and Leo finally meeting! They should have more scenes together so the screen can explode with awesomeness! :D

I'm very interesting in how Kate's going to get her job back. I didn't see her being fired coming at all.

Finally, Justin. Poor guy. Wonder what is he going to do now?

All in all, great ep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for season 2 (SOON!) and as I said, MORE RDA please!!! David is such a mysterious, interesting character that he should be utilized way more often.

Bagpuss
May 15th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Fairly Legal's got a renewal : tv.com scroll down to "renewed" (http://www.tv.com/whats-renewed-whats-canceled-and-whats-still-in-between-2011-edition/story/25402.html?tag=news_list;title;0)

Teryl Rothery and Dan Payne are in tonight's ep on Universal,btw, at 8pm according to the planners .:)

yessika
May 15th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Yay for renewal! :)

Bagpuss
May 16th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Seconding that yay !

Not so yay...couldn't watch last night because the channel and some others went down .

Kind of hope there'll be repeats sometime.:S

Petra
May 16th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I'm sure there will. :)

Teryl was her usual awesome self and have I mentioned how much I like having my favourite Stargate actors on other shows I love? :D

Also, I third that yay! Do we have any idea when the new season will premiere and whether it will be longer?

AllyCat
May 16th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Hey... I fourth that Yay! I was surprised at how much I actually happened to like the show :P

Bagpuss
May 16th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I'm sure there will. :)

Teryl was her usual awesome self and have I mentioned how much I like having my favourite Stargate actors on other shows I love? :D
I saw the teaser on youTube a while ago ,and it looked good ,though I think TR and Dan had the B story (?) I'll keep an eye on the planner for the repeats.

If all else fails, I'll see if I can rent/buy the boxset whenever it comes out.:D

Also, I third that yay! Do we have any idea when the new season will premiere and whether it will be longer?
From the show's official site : USANetwork: Fairly Legal (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/fairlylegal/)

FAIRLY LEGAL RETURNS IN 2012

Kate wasn't lying, she will be back! Fairly Legal has been renewed for a second season of 13 episodes, which will go into production later this year and begin airing in 2012. Be sure to check back here on the official site for more info when it becomes available!
Hope we find out more soon.:)

Hey... I fourth that Yay! I was surprised at how much I actually happened to like the show :P
Ditto actually !
Normally I like scifi best,but I have a soft spot for legal dramas and crime shows too.

AllyCat
May 16th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Ditto actually !
Normally I like scifi best,but I have a soft spot for legal dramas and crime shows too.

I hear that. I happened to have a huge soft spot for Ally McBeal and Boston Legal. I do not know why, but I loved those two shows. And do not get me started on Law and Order or NCIS/CSI...

I am weird I know :P

Bagpuss
May 16th, 2011, 12:08 PM
If you're weird then I am too.:D
Missed most of Ally McBeal ,but I really enjoyed what I caught of the Practice and Boston Legal.
CSI and NCIS are on most evenings here and though we keep seeing the eps out of order because of my infernal channel-surfing,tv-hogging son,someday I'll be able to catch up properly .

I like Fairly Legal because I can just sit and watch alone,because the guys leave me and my daughter in peace.
We were all planning to watch "Believers" ,because we're all SG fans but it'll happen someday.:)

billyd797
March 10th, 2012, 12:49 PM
starts up again march 16 i think !

iheartshep
March 19th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Just saw where Connor Trinneer tweeted he's going to be on this show. He posted a pic with Michael Trucco. :D

IHS :sheppard: