This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack O'Neill - The comedian

Colonel Jack O'Neill, leader of SG-1, second in command of the S.G.C, once in black ops, trusted by the U.S. president, friends of the Asgard, name of a Asgard war ship - the universes biggest comedian. And I'm loving it.

Usually captains or leaders are serious, but Jack pushes to the edge with the smooth comedy, without become completely stupid and (in doing so) make the show stupid.

The blend of comedy and seriousness is perfect. Jack is my favourite character, and he is why I started watching Stargate.

Love Jack? Tell us why!
    ------- www.scificore.com ---------
    Quote:
    O'NEILL: Daniel?
    DANIEL: Jack?
    O'NEILL: Whatcha doing?

Do you have a crush on him?

Comment

What? No...I'm a guy. o.O
      Quote:

Comment

I love Jack's sense of humor, too. He gives a very serious, and dangerous job some light-hearted moments. I think that when every thing depends on what your doing, a bit of humor to ease the tension helps. I also love the fact that he is highly intelligent, never gives up, and is a charming perfect gentleman. ABYDOSCITY2
        ABYDOSCITY2

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow2751
          I'm just havin a bit of fun

Jack's my favorite character in SG-1 I think although Teal'c and Samantha (mmmmmmmm) run a close second

Comment

My uncle just cracked this real funny Stargate joke;

"Like the people in Stargate say, 'you don't know Jack!'"
            Quote:

Comment

Evey one like RDA's character, he is just the best...even Picard was not that cool

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill, leader of SG-1, second in command of the S.G.C, once in black ops, trusted by the U.S. president, friends of the Asgard, name of a Asgard war ship - the universes biggest comedian. And I'm loving it.

Usually captains or leaders are serious, but Jack pushes to the edge with the smooth comedy, without become completely stupid and (in doing so) make the show stupid.

The blend of comedy and seriousness is perfect. Jack is my favourite character, and he is why I started watching Stargate.

Love Jack? Tell us why!

Jack is also my favorite charcter on the show. why? let me see, he's loyal to his friends, has a great sense of humor, a high sense of honor, never leaves anyone behind (at least if he has anything to do with it.)

I also like all the other characters, but jack is my fave.
                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

LOL

Jack to the end
                  Quote:

Comment

jack is a great character...his humor is what makes him that great...it sort of "mellows" things out...:-)

ps. yes crush on him :-D
                    My flickr photography.

Comment

You know, you can have non-sexual crushes on people.. the excitement is still there, it just isn't THAT kind of excitement!

I love Jack also.. his humor is one of the many things that make the show! As for crushes.. can you tell by my handle that I have a crush on Michael Shanks?? Lexa Doig, such a lucky girl.. not fair!

Lexa
                      Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Jack is the reason that a lot of people watch SG-1. He adds that relief to stressed scenes. Like when Sam spazzes into a technobabble moment, you can count on Jack to snap something witty.
                        Really it's interesting how he does that, and it makes him look not that bright, yet he is intelligent.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Jack is great, you can't help but like him. Even when things are not looking good, like the end of the world, he will always bring in some humour that will enlighten the situation, like in the Lost City.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

You can't help but enjoy Jack whatever the situation. His humour and the way he comes out with suggestions is just great
                            __

__

Comment

With us both being system lords, Anubis, i have to agree,what ever the situation,its so funny, "kaltaa Anubis,kree Apophis" (lol)
                              "Silence"Kneel before your God
                              Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Working...
                              X