PDA

View Full Version : 3 Questions

Merricles
January 7th, 2011, 04:07 AM
So, am finally able to edit my profile and make my own thread. So, I am going to ask 3 questions. The idea is, that whoever answers the questions will inturn ask 3 questions themself (without being cumulative...keep is at 3 questions per post).
1) If you could kill any SG character who would it be? For me, it's Vala.
2) If you could erase 1 enemy from ever comming to be, who would it be? My choice, the Replicators. Boy did I hate those episodes.
3) If you could visit and planet in the SG universe (in general not the series) which one would it be? For me, I think the Nox homeworld would be nice. Give peace a chance people.

jelgate
January 7th, 2011, 05:17 AM
1) S6-S8 Jack.
2) the Re'tu. Nothing ever came from that storyline
3)Othalia.

hedwig
January 7th, 2011, 07:48 AM
1. Kinsey
2. the aliens in "Foothold" - nothing more ever came of that storyline
3. the Knox homeworld

Melena
January 7th, 2011, 07:57 AM
1 - Kinsey
2 - The replicators
3 - Hard Question ... I really don't know

jelgate
January 7th, 2011, 08:12 AM
1. Kinsey
2. the aliens in "Foothold" - nothing more ever came of that storyline
3. the Knox homeworld
Is their gold there? I'm sorry I just couldn't resist.

g.o.d
January 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM
1. I liked them all, but it would be Carter S9-S10
2. Adria, she was hot but incredibely stupid
3. Celestis

TollanTom36
January 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
So, am finally able to edit my profile and make my own thread. So, I am going to ask 3 questions. The idea is, that whoever answers the questions will inturn ask 3 questions themself (without being cumulative...keep is at 3 questions per post).
2) If you could erase 1 enemy from ever comming to be, who would it be? My choice, the Replicators. Boy did I hate those episodes.
3) If you could visit and planet in the SG universe (in general not the series) which one would it be? For me, I think the Nox homeworld would be nice. Give peace a chance people.

1) S9 - S10 Jack, he got very whiney.
2) Definately the Replicators
3) Tollana - I think seeing all the advanced technology would be neat.

My 3 questions:
1) If you could be a SG team member, which team would you join? I think I would join Sheppards team, I would like to explore Atlantis during my down time.
2) What is one peice of technology that was given to the Earthlings, of Stargate, that you wish they did not receive? I would go with beaming technology. It gave the writers an easy out in a lot of the later episodes.
3) What mythology line was your favorite? I liked the Eqyptian gods idea but I think my favorite mythology line was the Merlin and the Knights of the round table.

g.o.d
January 7th, 2011, 10:16 AM
My 3 questions:
1) If you could be a SG team member, which team would you join? I think I would join Sheppards team, I would like to explore Atlantis during my down time.
2) What is one peice of technology that was given to the Earthlings, of Stargate, that you wish they did not receive? I would go with beaming technology. It gave the writers an easy out in a lot of the later episodes.
3) What mythology line was your favorite? I liked the Eqyptian gods idea but I think my favorite mythology line was the Merlin and the Knights of the round table.

1. Col Young. I would love to be aboard the almighty Destiny
2. wormhole drive and in SG-1 Asgard beam weapons of doom
3. the Ori

syfygyrl
January 7th, 2011, 10:55 AM
1 I'd like to be on board the Destiny & make sure everyone behaved. :)
2 Probably beaming technology. Although it has been pretty useful...
3 I liked the Ori a lot. It was nice to have someone other than the Goaul'd to worry about.

Findo
January 7th, 2011, 11:06 AM
We need one of you two to post new questions please!

Vanek26
January 7th, 2011, 11:44 AM

1) Probably Landry. Never liked him.
2) Hathor
3) Dakara

SG-1
Wormhole Drive
Egyptian Gods

Merricles
January 7th, 2011, 05:51 PM
1)My 3 questions:

First off, people I don't think you are getting this. Once you answer 3 questions, you are supposed to ASK 3 questions as well.
Answers:
1) I would like to be on Shepperds team
2) Seriously, I would get rid of any and all HUMAN space ships. Completely ruined it.
3) As for mythology, I enjoyed Sokars portrayal of the Biblical Satan.

Questions:
1) Who is the most annoying SG character ever?
2) Which enemy do you think should have been explored more?
3) Best leader of the SGC?

hedwig
January 7th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Is their gold there? I'm sorry I just couldn't resist.

huh? :confused:

Selene1212
January 7th, 2011, 10:27 PM
First off, people I don't think you are getting this. Once you answer 3 questions, you are supposed to ASK 3 questions as well.
Questions:
1) Who is the most annoying SG character ever?
2) Which enemy do you think should have been explored more?
3) Best leader of the SGC?

1, Cam Mitchell
2, ... hmmm drawing a blank.
3, General Hammond, hands down.

1, Who was the best female non-regular character in the whole franchise?
2, What character would you like to know more of the background/home life about?
3, Would a series involving random characters from all 3 series (SG1, SGA, SGU) interest any of you?

Merricles
January 7th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I believe the 'gold' pun was a poke at the Nox (which was spelt "KNOX" by a user) as once upon a time Fort Knox housed the federal Gold reserve.
huh? :confused:

Merricles
January 7th, 2011, 10:48 PM
1, Who was the best female non-regular character in the whole franchise?
2, What character would you like to know more of the background/home life about?
3, Would a series involving random characters from all 3 series (SG1, SGA, SGU) interest any of you?

1) Best would have to go to Cassie.
2) Ra. I think it would have been cool to explore more of his rule over the other system lords.
3) Series with all 3 characters would be very uninteresting to me. They all have their place, and that place is not together.

Next:

1) Teal'c with hair or Teal's without hair?
2) Robot Jack or Jack Jr?
3) Scarier look. Anubis or Sokar?

Screw
January 8th, 2011, 06:22 AM
1) Without!
2) Robot Jack
3) Anubis, just cause he had so many scary bodies

1) Would you rather be Siler or Harriman?
2) What world/race from another Sci-fi show/movie/book would you wish SG-1 had visited?
3) Green or blue jello?

Merricles
January 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM
1) Would you rather be Siler or Harriman?
2) What world/race from another Sci-fi show/movie/book would you wish SG-1 had visited?
3) Green or blue jello?

1) Siler...he was also on Macgyver.
2) The aliens from ID4, that would have been [email protected]$$
3) Blue

NEW:

1) Should Jonas have remained on SG1? (yes)
2) Which member of SG1 would you have liked to see become and stay a Goa'uld for at least 1 season? (Jack)
3) Did the Goa'uld destroy Krypton? (yep)

maneth
January 9th, 2011, 03:15 AM
1) Should Jonas have remained on SG1? (yes)
2) Which member of SG1 would you have liked to see become and stay a Goa'uld for at least 1 season? (Jack)
3) Did the Goa'uld destroy Krypton? (yep)

1) Definitely maybe. I love Daniel too much for him to lose his place on SG-1 to Jonas, but I think there'd be a place for him on one of the other teams or at the SGC.
2) Cam, that way Carter would have been in charge of SG-1.
3) No idea...

New questions:
1) Should Carter have been in command of SG-1 for the last two seasons? (yes)
2) Which enemy do you like better, Goa'uld or Ori?
3) If Atlantis hadn't been made, do you think Sheppard would have been a better O'Neill replacement than Mitchell?

Merricles
January 9th, 2011, 03:40 AM
1)New questions:
3) If Atlantis hadn't been made, do you think Sheppard would have been a better O'Neill replacement than Mitchell?

1) I don't think Carter should have been in command at the SGC. I didn't like her being in charge over at Atlantis either.
2) Goa'uld. I hated the Ori almost as much as the Replicators.
3) Shep would have been a good edition to SG1, however not as the leader. I think Sam in charge, Cam in 2nd.

No new questions, I will leave that for someone else since I have asked plenty so far. If no one asks by tomorrow, I will put a few more up.

blueray
January 9th, 2011, 06:44 AM
1) If you could kill any SG character who would it be?
kingsly
2) If you could erase 1 enemy from ever comming to be, who would it be?
adria (i really didn't like her storyline)

3) If you could visit and planet in the SG universe (in general not the series) which one would it be? the nox, nature peace loving people what else would you want.

ok i'll attempt to ask questions:

1. what character do you wish stayed on longer? for me jonas, he would have been a great recurring character
2. favorite episode? for me probably window of opportunity
3. least favorite episode? i'd go with vegas, sga. to me it seemed like a waste of an episode about an alternate reality that has no meaning.

blazingfire
January 9th, 2011, 07:00 AM

1. Yes!! I really didn't like the idea that a person that just won an award for best 302 piloting got to be the team leader while the person who saved the world a couple of hundred times (and blew up a sun, no less) got 2nd place.

2. Goa'uld. Some characters, Ba'al for example were really well fleshed out.

3. Dunno, but don't think so.

1. what character do you wish stayed on longer? for me jonas, he would have been a great recurring character
2. favorite episode? for me probably window of opportunity
3. least favorite episode? i'd go with vegas, sga. to me it seemed like a waste of an episode about an alternate reality that has no meaning.

1. Oma or Jonas. Weir and Ford.
2. Lost City
3. Life. A really terrible waste of 42 minutes that has nothing to do with Stargate.

syfygyrl
January 9th, 2011, 12:41 PM
1 Probably Jonas. He wasn't a Daniel but he had this wide-eyed innocence I liked.
2 Probably Michael.
3 I'm not sure.

Screw
January 10th, 2011, 12:21 AM
New questions:
1) Which alien race from the stargate franchise would you most like to belong to/have their powers?
2) In what capacity would you join the stargate program if you could choose (scientist/military/diplomat/...)?
3) Which model of glasses would you recommend to Daniel? (please supply pic)

Merricles
January 10th, 2011, 12:56 AM
New questions:
1) Which alien race from the stargate franchise would you most like to belong to/have their powers?
2) In what capacity would you join the stargate program if you could choose (scientist/military/diplomat/...)?
3) Which model of glasses would you recommend to Daniel? (please supply pic)

1) Nox or Alteran post ascension. How about an ascended Nox? Can I do that?
2) Military, it's all I know.
3) I can't post pics, as I do not know how to. Besides, I don't care.

NEW!!!

1) Who would you like to see Teal'c get his hands on most? Me, Kinsey. That would be fun.2) Coolest move, Jack throwing his knife through Harours hand or Mayborne fishing with a frag? Knife
3) Would you erase the Replicators or the Valla from SG? -Valla

blueray
January 10th, 2011, 05:29 AM
1) Who would you like to see Teal'c get his hands on most? i have to agree kinsey, that guy has it coming
2) Coolest move, Jack throwing his knife through Harours hand or Mayborne fishing with a frag? of those the knife.
3) Would you erase the Replicators or the Valla from SG? - um, not sure who the valla were?

new questions:

1. couple you most wanted to get together? for me daniel and vala
2. what exposition would you want to be in (at the sgc, atlantis or destiny)? for me Atlantis
3. if you ascend but could not retake human form would you do it? for me no i couldn't deal with not interfering.

Merricles
January 10th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Would you erase the Replicators or the Valla from SG? - um, not sure who the valla were?

I was talking about Vala (guess I put an extra 'L' in there. I presume since you wanted to see her hook up with Space Monkey you wouldn't have chose her haha.

suse
January 10th, 2011, 05:54 AM
1. couple you most wanted to get together? Forced to make a choice I'd say Sam & Jack (now that they no longer serve togather)
2. what exposition would you want to be in (at the sgc, atlantis or destiny)? Atlantis. With Sam leading.
3. if you ascend but could not retake human form would you do it? Nope, I expect to go elsewhere after my death. :) It involves something better than hanging around here.

New Q:
1) Best leader of SGC: Hammond, O'Neill, Landry (Hammond)
2)Funniest moment of series? (In Red Sun when SG-1 gets showed with gifts Jack says "Whatcha got in there?" and roots around. It was background but for some reason I caught it and just howled.)
3) Silliest moment? (Oh there were many, but I found LAndry choosing the creme of the crop to fill out Mitchell's new team and them all being *idiots* to be supremely silly and unneeded. I assume it was supposed to be funny; I didn't laugh.)

syfygyrl
January 10th, 2011, 06:45 AM
New Q:
1) Best leader of SGC: Hammond, O'Neill, Landry (Hammond)
2)Funniest moment of series? (In Red Sun when SG-1 gets showed with gifts Jack says "Whatcha got in there?" and roots around. It was background but for some reason I caught it and just howled.)
3) Silliest moment? (Oh there were many, but I found LAndry choosing the creme of the crop to fill out Mitchell's new team and them all being *idiots* to be supremely silly and unneeded. I assume it was supposed to be funny; I didn't laugh.)

1 I'd have to say Hammond. O'Neill is great but Hammond has to deal with all the political thungs & bringing all the teams back safely, etc.
2 "In the middle of my backswing!" from "Window of Opportunity" I believe.
3 I can't really think of a "silly" moment at this moment.

New Q:
1 Favorite non-main cast female?
2 Favorite non-main cast male?
3 Favorite Asgard?

maneth
January 10th, 2011, 10:43 AM
1. Cassandra, particularly young Cassie. She was so underutilized in the show.
2. Jonas Quinn. I wish they could have kept him when Daniel Jackson came back.
3. Hermiod. I just love his deadpan way of expressing things.

New Q:
1. Favorite Goa'uld?
2. Favorite Prior?
3. Favorite Jaffa apart from Teal'c?

blueray
January 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I was talking about Vala (guess I put an extra 'L' in there. I presume since you wanted to see her hook up with Space Monkey you wouldn't have chose her haha.

oh okay, yeah i liked vala. she wasn't my favorite character but was okay. so i guess i'll go with the replicators then ;).

1. Favorite Goa'uld? baal
2. Favorite Prior? don't have one
3. Favorite Jaffa apart from Teal'c? bra-tec

1. favorite tok'ra?
2. favorite quote?
3. favorite planet?

Libero
January 13th, 2011, 06:39 AM
1. Martouf
2. Teal'c: "Undomesticated equines could not remove me."
3. Nox homeworld

New questions:

1. What is your favorite enemy?
2. What's your favorite Fraiser episode?
3. Do you like the Teal'c hairstyle?

Selene1212
January 13th, 2011, 08:47 AM
New questions:

1. What is your favorite enemy? The Genii
2. What's your favorite Fraiser episode? The one where she died. Very sad.
3. Do you like the Teal'c hairstyle? My favorite Teal'c hairstyle was when he visited Atlantis and it was pretty long.

Questions:
1, Favorite scientist?
2, Coolest looking location?
3, SG1, SGA or SGU? (or all 3!)

maneth
January 13th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Questions:
1, Favorite scientist?
2, Coolest looking location?
3, SG1, SGA or SGU? (or all 3!)

1. Zelenka
2. The planet in Red Sky, I loved the altered look.
3. SG-1 although I love SGA too.

New Questions:

1. Daniel Jackson or Jonas Quinn?
2. Samantha Carter or Vala Mal Doran?
3. Cameron Mitchell or Jack O'Neill?

TollanTom36
January 13th, 2011, 01:25 PM
1. Zelenka
2. The planet in Red Sky, I loved the altered look.
3. SG-1 although I love SGA too.

New Questions:

1. Daniel Jackson or Jonas Quinn?
2. Samantha Carter or Vala Mal Doran?
3. Cameron Mitchell or Jack O'Neill?

Answers:
1) Jackson
2) Carter
3) O'Neill

New Questions:
1) Ford or Ronin (me: Ronin)
2) Wolsey or Carter (me: Wolsey)
3) Genii or Wraith (me: Wraith)

maneth
January 14th, 2011, 06:05 AM
1) Ronon (are Atlantis-specific questions allowed here, this is in the SG-1 forum after all? I started a similar thread in the Atlantis forum.)
2) Carter, although Woolsey rather grew on me.
3) Wraith

New Questions:
1) Best season finale?
2) Best team episode?
3) Favorite one-liner? (Mine's Jackson's "My name is Olo. Hans Olo." simply because I thought the Kull warrior uniforms looked like something from Star Wars.)

Libero
January 14th, 2011, 06:58 AM
New Questions:
1) Best season finale?
2) Best team episode?
3) Favorite one-liner? (Mine's Jackson's "My name is Olo. Hans Olo." simply because I thought the Kull warrior uniforms looked like something from Star Wars.)

1) Season 6: Full circle
2) Season 2: 1969
3) The Gamekeeper / O'Neill: "Ok, General, without meaning, this time, to sound like a smartass, are you cracked?"

New:
1) Green or beige uniforms?
2) Do you like Daniel without his glasses?
3) Favorite episode in season 1?

Sue_Jackson
January 14th, 2011, 04:48 PM
1) Green or beige uniforms?
Green

2) Do you like Daniel without his glasses?
Without

3) Favorite episode in season 1?
Torment of Tantalus

New questions:

1. Favorite battlecrusier?
2. Favorite Season 9 episode?
3. Favorite alien?

Selene1212
January 14th, 2011, 07:34 PM
1. Favorite battlecrusier? The Daniel Jackson :D
2. Favorite Season 9 episode? Origin (although I haven't seen every ep in 9)
3. Favorite alien? The one from Fire & Water
=====================================

New Questions:
1. Dr Fraiser or Dr Lam?
2. Vala or Jonas?
3. Ancients or Ori?

Libero
January 14th, 2011, 11:12 PM
1. Janet Fraiser - of course ;)
2. Jonas
3. The Ancients

New Qs:
1. Favorite Hammond episode?
2. Ra or Apophis?
3. Do you like Harold Maybourne?

Merricles
January 14th, 2011, 11:34 PM
New Qs:
1. Favorite Hammond episode?
2. Ra or Apophis?
3. Do you like Harold Maybourne?

1) The one where he travels off world to help Teal'c rescue SG1. Not really a Hammond episode but that is my favorite moment with him.
2) Apophis for sure. Although, he was most apealing as what I like to call Apophikar (after he takes over Sokars domain).
3) Love Maybourne. Wish we could have seen more of King Harry. Maybe if they make another movie he can have a spot.

NEW:

1) Favorite Alt Reality character. (I enjoyed Danny as a Goa'uld. I know more of a dream and not Alt Reality but still a fun one).
2) Teal'c with hair or Teal'c with the worm? (I prefere the worm...although i don't like either).
3) Best fight scene (hand to hand). (For me, either Teal'c and Imotep, Teal'c and Ronan or Mitchell and the Sodan dude).

Sue_Jackson
January 15th, 2011, 08:49 AM
1) Favorite Alt Reality character. (I enjoyed Danny as a Goa'uld. I know more of a dream and not Alt Reality but still a fun one).
2) Teal'c with hair or Teal'c with the worm? (I prefere the worm...although i don't like either).
3) Best fight scene (hand to hand). (For me, either Teal'c and Imotep, Teal'c and Ronan or Mitchell and the Sodan dude).

1. Nerdy Sam from Mobieus
2. Teal'c with hair
3. Teal'c and Ronon...definitely the best fight scene.

New:

1. Who's your favorite Asgard?
2. Who was the worst Goa'uld?
3. Best space battle in SG-1?

maneth
January 15th, 2011, 11:02 AM
New:

1. Who's your favorite Asgard?
2. Who was the worst Goa'uld?
3. Best space battle in SG-1?

1. Hermiod.
2. Hathor, I couldn't stand her.
3. The one at the end of season 9 when they nuke a Wraith hive ship near an active stargate in space, which is connected to another stargate near the second Ori supergate. This attracts the attention of an Ori ship, which is destroyed by the superkawoosh when the supergate is activated. The whole sequence is just awesome, made all the better by the cooperation of the Atlantis number one team and SG-1.

1. Favorite ship type?
2. Favorite Sam hairstyle?
3. Favorite non-Earth SG-1 member? (Teal'c, Jonas Quinn, Vala)

Merricles
January 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
1. Favorite ship type?
2. Favorite Sam hairstyle?
3. Favorite non-Earth SG-1 member? (Teal'c, Jonas Quinn, Vala)

1) Anubis' mother ship.
2) Early season 4
3) Teal'c

NEW:

1) Favorite scene at Jacks house. (I liked when he busted up Hammonds car)
2) Favorite Jack Girl. (I liked the girl in 100 days, would have liked to see a Jack spawn there haha)
3) Favorite Jack and Harry moment. (Definately the grenade in the fishing pond)

Sue_Jackson
January 15th, 2011, 07:18 PM
NEW:

1) Favorite scene at Jacks house. (I liked when he busted up Hammonds car)
2) Favorite Jack Girl. (I liked the girl in 100 days, would have liked to see a Jack spawn there haha)
3) Favorite Jack and Harry moment. (Definately the grenade in the fishing pond)

1. The Lost City...with Jack...Sam...Daniel...and Teal'c were all there...and then Gen. Hammond comes in.
2. Sam
3. 48 Hrs (S5/SG-1) - Where Jack is chasing Harry around his truck yelling..."I'm soooo gonna kick your ass!!!" LOL! :D :lol:

New:

1. Favorite moment in Window of Opportunity?
2. Best team moment with Jack, Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c?
3. Best Daniel/Jack moment?

Libero
January 15th, 2011, 09:05 PM
1. I think O'Neill doing pottery :D
2. The team hitchhiking in "1969"
3. Can't decide: either at the end of the first episode drinking beer or the talk between them in "Shades of grey"

New:
1. Best scene in "Tin Man"?
2. Favorite ascended being?
3. How do you like the idea of disintegrating a person with a zat gun?

Merricles
January 15th, 2011, 09:12 PM
New:
1. Best scene in "Tin Man"?
2. Favorite ascended being?
3. How do you like the idea of disintegrating a person with a zat gun?

1) Jack telling Jack not to think about sending a bomb through.
2) Anubis
3) Never gave it much thought. But it was a nifty plot device for them.

NEW:

1) Fight you would want to see that didn't happen. (Space Monkey and Anubis)
2) Religious figure you would have liked to see as a Goa'uld. (Call me what you want, but I wanted to see Jesus)
3) Best Apophis mment. (For me, the final death scene was pretty cool with the bugs on his shield)

D Toccs
January 16th, 2011, 11:46 PM
1) Fight you would want to see that didn't happen. (Space Monkey and Anubis)
2) Religious figure you would have liked to see as a Goa'uld. (Call me what you want, but I wanted to see Jesus)
3) Best Apophis mment. (For me, the final death scene was pretty cool with the bugs on his shield)

1. Ascended Ancients vs ascended Ori
2. Hindu god Ganesh (the one with the elephant head) Those Jaffa Guards would look awesome.
3. When he comments on Cronus' "disgusting decoration" while aboard Cronus' Hatak in "Enemies"

NEW :

1. Favorite Earth bound human enemy.
2. Favorite commander of the SGC
3. At what point (if any) did you begin to warm up to the Tok'ra?

maneth
January 17th, 2011, 12:43 AM
1. Kinsey
2. Hammond. I liked O'Neill best when he was in charge of SG-1.
3. I always found them fascinating, and they never got enough storylines IMO.

New:

1. Favorite Tok'ra?
2. Favorite SG team member who never joined SG-1?
3. Who were more annoying, the Tollan or the Aschen?

Merricles
January 17th, 2011, 12:49 AM
New:

1. Favorite Tok'ra?

1) Vanessa Angel
2) None
3) Aschen

I have no new questions right now. brain hurts.

Sue_Jackson
January 17th, 2011, 06:26 AM
New:

1. Favorite Tok'ra?

1. Martouf
2. Col. Reynolds
3. Aschen

New:

1. Favorite medical doctor on SG-1?
2. Should they have brought Maybourne back?
3. Would you have liked to see more of Cassie?

hart37
January 17th, 2011, 07:25 AM
1. Janet easily
2. No let him be happy
3. Yes, randomly seeing her after a few years is just weird

New:

1. Who would you of like to of seen more of?
2. Name a character that you would of liked play a bigger role?
3. Would you have liked to of seen more of Walter?

maneth
January 18th, 2011, 10:51 AM
1. Martouf. That would have shown us more of the Tok'ra too.
2. See above, but I guess Carter. I don't mind Cam, he's growing on me, but I think Carter should've been in charge of SG-1 after O'Neill became the CIC of the SGC.
3. Definitely. We really only saw him in the gateroom.

New:
1. Would you have liked Jonas Quinn to stay at the SGC even after Daniel Jackson returned to SG-1?
2. Your favorite human ship?
3. Dr. Fraiser or Dr. Lam?

hart37
January 18th, 2011, 10:58 AM
1. Without a doubt. I wished he had stayed in SG-1, especially after they broke the 4 squad rule with Vala joining SG-1
2. X-302
3. Fraiser there was something about her that couldn't be replaced.

New
1. What is the biggest unanswered question you wanted answered?
2. Do you think the Ancients should of broken the interference rule to save the Asgard, their oldest friends?
3. Do you think SG-1 will ever learn to land a Goa'uld ship without crashing?

maneth
January 19th, 2011, 04:50 AM
1. Can't say yet because I haven't seen all episodes yet. But a definite answer to whether or not Carter and O'Neill got together would be nice.
2. Definitely, especially as that would probably have helped Earth a lot too.
3. I sure hope so, but their record certainly stinks...

New:

1. Better villains, Goa'uld or Ori?
2. Which Goa'uld would you like to know more about?
3. What's your favorite character ship?

Lilac736
January 19th, 2011, 05:53 AM
1. Definitely the Goa'uld, the whole Ori storyline just did not work for me
2. Bastet
3. Sam and Jack

New:

1 .If you could go back in time and change one event in the history of ten years of SG-1, what would it be?
2. Jay Felger or Simon Coombs?
3. After all that had happened before, do you think it was out of character for Sam to trust Replicator Carter in “Gemini”?

hart37
January 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM
1 . Janet being shot
2. Simon Coombs, he's Phlox from Star Trek afterall
3. I think it was pretty stupid. They have problems trusting Russians but if it's replicator version of yourself no worries :P

New:
1. Did anyone else want to see more of Kawalsky?
2. Favourite all time sg bad guy ?
3. Was there any ancient mythology stargate didn't use that you would of liked to of seen?

maneth
January 20th, 2011, 06:01 AM
1. Definitely. He showed up a few times only to be killed in a nasty way each time.
2. Ba'al, he's just so delicious. Second favorite: Anubis.
3. Yeah, the Hindu pantheon. They have some really cool gods with eight arms or elephant heads... Or to go all out, Jesus as a really evil person.

New:
1. Least believable villain?
2. Was Mala Val Doran an asset or not?
3. Coolest human adversary?

Sue_Jackson
January 22nd, 2011, 05:38 PM
New:
1. Least believable villain?
2. Was Mala Val Doran an asset or not?
3. Coolest human adversary?

1. Seth
2. I believe Vala Mal Doran was a great asset. ;)
3. Kinsey

New:

1. What would happen if Jack O'Neill and Gregory House met?
2. Did you like when Jack O'Neill was commanding SGC?
3. Do you like Dr. Lee?

hart37
January 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
1. House would get knocked out
2. Nope I'd rather he stay in charge of SG1
3. He's relatively thick for a scientist but I like him.

New
1. Did never meeting the Furlings annoy the crap out of you?
2. Do you think Jack and Daniel would have been as good if Kurt Russel and James Spader reprised their roles from the movie?
3. Favourite weapon used on the show?

maneth
January 22nd, 2011, 11:35 PM
1. Yes.
2. No, not enough humor, which is what carried the show in the end.
3. I love the staff weapons, but the coolest without a doubt is the Antarctica drone chair.

New:
1. Which enemy would you like to know more about?
2. Your favorite Prior?
3. Your favorite Tok'ra?

hart37
January 23rd, 2011, 01:09 AM
1. Lucian Alliance. While we know they were Humans who thought Earth was being selfish, who can blame them, not much was really shown about them.
2. The one that was captured in Ark of Truth, can't remember his name though.
3. Selmac easy

New
1. What would you think of an International SG team instead of just American? *Canadian, cough, cough* :P
2. Do you think the idea of only one Tok'ra Queen a little far-fetched?
3. Favourite Alien Race?

Libero
January 23rd, 2011, 06:20 AM
1. Sounds interesting - loved the idea in SGA
2. No - I can understand the concept
3. The Nox

New Qs:
1. Was Jack mad about Daniel ascending?
2. Favorite scene from "The fifth race".
3. Do you like blue Jell-O?

Lilac736
January 23rd, 2011, 10:11 AM
1. I don't think so, seemed to me as if he understood why he did it.
2. The scene with Jack and the Asgard on Othalla (You have already taken the first steps towards becoming the fifth race.)
3. There is no blue Jell-O around here, only red, green and yellow. ;)

New:
1. Would it have been more interesting if it had taken them longer to find a weapon against the Kull Warriors?
2. Would you have liked to see more of Aris Boch?
3. Should all SG teams use Zats in addition to their P 90s?

blueray
January 23rd, 2011, 12:38 PM
1. i was kind of happy when that storyline ended. not that it was bad, but the super solders were to powerful
2. i've honestly only saw that ep once, so not really
3. they should have both, they both are useful.

new questions, not sure if some of these were asked:

1. who would win in a fight, the borg (star trek) or human replicators?
2. least favorite character?
3. favorite race?

Hellraiser-89
January 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
1: Since I've never seen more than bits & pieces from Star Trek I'm gonna go with the human form Replicators.
2: Out of the main characters, Jonas Quinn. There was other background characters I didn't care for much, but I can't remember their names, or well most of their names:o:p
3: Hmm, tough one. Either the Goa'uld or Asgard, both are pretty cool.

1: Favorite alien weapon?
2: Wormhole X-treme or 200?
3: Favorite addition to the show during season 9 & 10?

hart37
January 23rd, 2011, 05:50 PM
1. Zatt'ni'katel, a weapon that can stun, kill and disintegrate, come on.
2: 200 for the Farscape scene, I laughed quite heartily at that.
3: Vala, us aussies need to stick together :P

New
1. Favourite General?
2. Favourite Episode?
3. If RDA had staying on as a permanent cast member as Jack do you think SG-1 would have still been cancelled?

maneth
January 24th, 2011, 09:55 AM
1. O'Neill
2. There are so many, I couldn't possibly choose. I don't have any complaints about the Daniel-centric eps though. Crystal Skull is certainly in my top 3.
3. Yes, I do. Few shows last beyond 6 or so seasons, most end far sooner.

New:
1. Favorite piece of technology?
2. Favorite planet?
3. Favorite season?

Libero
January 27th, 2011, 10:18 AM
1. Quantum mirror, I think, but I love the MALPs too.
2. Nox-Planet
3. Three

New Qs:
1. Do you like Aris Boch?
2. Favorite Carter line?
3. Tretonin - good invention?

Lilac736
January 27th, 2011, 10:44 AM
1. I love Aris Boch!
2. CARTER: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water!
JACOB (smiling delightedly): There you go!
CARTER: Oh. Next up: parting the Red Sea.
3. Yes, it’s an interesting plot devise.

New:
1. Do you like the Locator chip implants?
2. Favourite O’Neill line?
3. Replicators: Human form or bugs?

hart37
January 27th, 2011, 03:04 PM
1. Yes but it seems a little too convient
2. "I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon I'm gonna lose it. Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!"
3. Bug for sure
New:
1. Favourite Teal'c quote or silent reaction that is as good as him speaking?
2. Favourite Maybourne quote?
3. Who was the best Goa-uld?

blueray
January 28th, 2011, 12:34 PM
1. wow theres a lot but probably the part when he is being interviewed by the documentary guy in heroes.
2. "I can't abandon these people, Jack, I've made a life here. I can't walk away from my home, my friends...my wives"
3. baal!

new:

1. favorite daniel episode?
2. favorite teal'c episode?
3. favorite jack episode?

Libero
January 29th, 2011, 06:56 AM
1. Legacy
2. The warrior
3. Fifth race or Shades of grey - I cannot decide

New Qs:
1. Carter better with short or long hair?
2. Favorite Fraiser episode?
3. Best head of Stargate command?

Sue_Jackson
January 29th, 2011, 02:43 PM
1. Short hair
2. Lifeboat
3. Hammond

New:

1. Favorite alien allies other than Teal'c?
2. Prometheus or Daedalus?
3. Did you like it when Elizabeth Weir commanded the SGC?

hart37
January 29th, 2011, 08:15 PM
1. Held even between The Nox & Asgard
2. Daedalus
3. God no I can't stand her

New:

1. Favourite space moment?
2. Do you wish Skaara, Kasuf and Abydos were shown more?
3. What is the best Hammond moment?

maneth
January 29th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Slightly OT: I didn't like Elizabeth Weir in charge of the SGC either, but I nevertheless like Atlantis. Do you? I hope you don't let your Weir antipathy get in the way of enjoying SGA...

1. When they used a nuke on a Wraith ship to blow up the second Ori supergate. Two birds with one stone that one.
2. Not really, but I do wish we'd seen more of Sha're/Amaunet.
3. When he finally gets to go off world, sits in a deathglider with Teal'c (?) and goes "Yeee-HAW!"

New:
1. Best enemy?
2. Worst enemy? (poorly written, just plain dumb)
3. Favorite Skaara episode?

hart37
January 30th, 2011, 01:50 AM
I like Atlantis despite the Weir factor

1. Ba'al or Apophis
2. Worst bad guy for me would have to be Seth, pretty poor Goa-uld
3. Technically not an episode but the original movie. The episode where he is in the trial for the right to his body back with the Tolans is good too

New:
1. Weakest episode?
2. Strongest episode?
3. Favourite background scientist?

maneth
January 30th, 2011, 02:46 AM
1. Urgo. It was meant to be comic relief but IMO failed miserably. I didn't laugh once and found Urgo as annoying as the team did.
2. Hard to say as there are so many!
3. Simon Coombs, I wish we'd seen him more often.

New:
1. Favorite single-appearance guest?
2. Least favorite single-appearance guest?
3. Which has the better makeup, The Broca Divide or Brief Candle?

Lilac736
February 1st, 2011, 11:52 AM
1. Aris Boch or Ernest Littlefield.
2. Alec Colson
3. The Broca Divide!!

New:
1. Favourite recurring character?
2. Least favourite recurring character?
3. Favourite Carter episode?

hart37
February 1st, 2011, 02:42 PM
1. Maybourne (Later episodes anyway)
2. Senator Kinsey
3. Ripple effect, so many Carter's in the same room

New:
1. Favourite Gate design?
2. Favourite alien enemy?
3. What was the best Earth moment?

Sue_Jackson
February 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM
1. SGU gate
2. Ba'al
3. Dogfight over Antarctica in The Lost City

New:

1. Favorite AU episode?
2. Favorite cliffhanger?
3. Favorite 2-parter?

Krisz
February 15th, 2011, 10:07 PM
1. The Road Not Taken
2. Within the Serpent's Grasp
3. The Lost City

New.

1. Tin Man Jack or Crystal entity Jack.
2. Best First Prime
3. Best time travel episode, 1969 or Moebius.

maneth
February 16th, 2011, 12:29 AM
1. Crystal entity
2. Teal'c, at least from a Tau'ri POW!
3. 1969. Jack was so annoying in Moebius, I was almost relieved he retired...

1. Best character development?
2. Worst/least favorite character development?
3. Favorite non-original main or often recurring character (Jonas Quinn, Vala Mal Doran, Cam Mitchell, Hank Landry, Dr. Lam)?

Merricles
February 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM
1. Best character development?
2. Worst/least favorite character development?
3. Favorite non-original main or often recurring character (Jonas Quinn, Vala Mal Doran, Cam Mitchell, Hank Landry, Dr. Lam)?

1) McKay or Maybourne
2) Maj Davis (just cause I would have liked to seen MORE development)
3) Quinn or Fraiser (Fraiser was not the original Doc despite being around pretty early)

NEW:

1) Best cameo or guest appearance? (Air Force general)
2) Favorite season for Sams hair? (s4)
3) Which 2 characters would you wanna see throw down? (Anubis and the Space Monkey on our plane of existance as Acended beings)

maneth
February 16th, 2011, 09:45 PM
1.The Air Force Chiefs of Staff (IIRC there were two from different administrations) were pretty much the only cameos.
2. Can't really remember them, but I like her SGA 4th season hair best.
3. Anubis and Adria.

New:
1. Favorite humor episode.
2. Least favorite humor episode.
3. Least favorite cliffhanger.

Sue_Jackson
February 17th, 2011, 05:32 AM
New:
1. Favorite humor episode.
2. Least favorite humor episode.
3. Least favorite cliffhanger.

1. Window of Opportunity
2. Avenger 2.0
3. Out of Mind

New:

1. What episode gave you goosebumps?
2. What was the "holy crap" moment for you?
3. What episode made you shed a tear?

Grace
February 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM
1. What episode gave you goosebumps?
2. What was the "holy crap" moment for you?
3. What episode made you shed a tear?

1. I don't scare very easily, but Metamorphosis was a bit weird.
2. In Hero's when Fraiser got hit by the staff blast, I couldn't believe that they would kill her.
3. Meridian, when Daniel died (again)

New:
1. What non-human race would you have wanted to see more of?
2. Who was your favorite new reoccurring character in seasons 9&10?
3. Do you think that the Stargate program should have included people from different countries, like the Atlantis expedition did?

maneth
February 20th, 2011, 10:03 PM
1. The bounty hunters we first met in Prometheus Unbound and later in the episode where Cam infiltrated the Lucian Alliance. The horns made me think of Star Wars.
2. I would have liked to have seen more of Dr Lam, especially in scenes together with Daniel, given that Lexa and Michael had married by the time the seasons were shot.
3. Definitely. They only had a few Russians, who mainly played the part of "red shirts", characters introduced only so they can be killed off.

New:
1. Least favorite non-human race?
2. Did you like the Ori or were they too similar to the Goa'uld in your opinion?
3. Do you think there are more SG-1 stories to be told?