Why wasn't Telford angry at Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why wasn't Telford angry at Rush?

Rush was somewhat responsible for leaving him behind. And telford wasnt too shocked to know that they figured out how to control Destiny, wasnt that odd? I know that telford used the seed ship to drive Destiny to the star but couldnt have Rush done that by himself without the need for the seed ship?
    sigpic

I've always found Telford's behaviour a little odd, to be honest. Like there's so much more just under the surface that he's not letting out for some reason. I think that, not unlike Rush himself, Telford has his own reasons for being aboard Destiny, and just being on board beats not being on board and so enough not to SHOW anger. I think that's different from not being angry.
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I thought of this too. I like the guys thoughts above. He is just happy to be back and put it on the back burner kind of.

or

a) The pods rewired his brain somehow and he is now brainwashed yet again
      or
      b) He just hasn't had the time to connect the dots yet, or give a crap about it yet. It was a hectic situation they had themselves in
      Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
        Rush was somewhat responsible for leaving him behind. And telford wasnt too shocked to know that they figured out how to control Destiny, wasnt that odd? I know that telford used the seed ship to drive Destiny to the star but couldnt have Rush done that by himself without the need for the seed ship?
        Telford probably doesn't know all the details on when Rush figured out how to steer the ship. Plus he undertook a maverick action to save the ship which ultimately didn't pan out and could easily have resulted in his death. He knew he was putting himself on the line when he did it. He's probably just glad that destiny got away and that he ended up with some reasonably nice aliens instead of some brutish carnivores.
        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I was under the impression that Telford doesn't know Rush was responsible. At the time it happened, no one knew that Rush had done it, everyone just assumed it was Destiny. He knows now that they have found the bridge, but he may not know exactly when they did.

Although given the situation, the power was being drained. Telford knew that if he stayed to reroute it he may not get back, that's why he sent everyone else back to Destiny and stayed behind on his own.
          If Rush hadn't disconnected, Detsiny could have lost all it's power and then eveyone on board would have been screwed. As a military man, I think that Telford would understand and would probably have made the same call.

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
            or
            b) He just hasn't had the time to connect the dots yet, or give a crap about it yet. It was a hectic situation they had themselves in
            This.

Comment

Plus didn't telford tell young to get the ships disconnected?

Comment

Working...
              X