Misha Collins
Corin Nemec

Sunday
Jensen Ackles
Jared Padalecki

Who else is planning on coming? I can't wait!! :D

off_the_post18
January 5th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I am going to the one in Nashville in June. I'd love to go to this one as well, but have to space my Cons out a little and I have already committed myself to the LA Farscape/SG/Whedon Con in November (with DragonCon in September and Chicago Stargate in August.) Whew!

Who knows though...maybe once the Nashville Con is over, I will want to attend another SPN Con so quick that it won't make a difference. :) Also depends on additional guests too (even though, Misha is a huge draw for me at any Con!)

Crichiel
January 7th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Wow! You started this one early, Switch! Well, you already know I'll be there! ;) Now the rest of you do, too! :D

Switch42
January 7th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Wow! You started this one early, Switch! Well, you already know I'll be there! ;) Now the rest of you do, too! :D

Eh. Might as well. It's a place to keep everything organized. :)

hollie54208
January 21st, 2011, 06:00 PM
I'll be at Nashcon for Supernatural, Vancon for Stargate and chicon for both supernatural and stargate. (Corin Nemec and JR Bourne are my fave guys!)

off_the_post18
January 24th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I'll be at Nashcon for Supernatural, Vancon for Stargate and chicon for both supernatural and stargate. (Corin Nemec and JR Bourne are my fave guys!)

I will see you in Nashville for SPN and Chicago for Stargate! Where are you sitting in NSH? :)

RodneyIsGodney
January 25th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Um...isn't there a Salute to Supernatural Con in February? In LA? Why am I not seeing a thread for that one? Or, is it hiding? No one going? I'm just curious mind you. And, silly me, the title of this thread made me think of that con since it's the next one on the horizon. Maybe the loation of the con should be included in the thread title so n00bs like me don't make fools of themselves.:o

Speaking of Sal to Supe in Feb...
http://www.creationent.com/auctions/detail.asp?id=829&bigpic=0#img
...this is too cool!

Crichiel
January 25th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Feel free to start one if you want, RiG!

RodneyIsGodney
January 25th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Feel free to start one if you want, RiG!
Well, I'm not sure it would be right since I'm not attending.:( I think someone who is lucky enough to be going should start it. IMHO.;)

I've never been to a convention.:(

hollie54208
January 25th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I'm not going gold at any convention this year and I'm volunteering at a few of them so my seating is up in the air! ;)

hollie54208
March 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
Just wondering if anyone needs a roommate for Chicago? So far it is me, my friend Laura and Amy (also a stargate fan who I met at Gatecon and went to Dragoncon with.) Would love to add a fourth possibly. I know it's way down in October but I'm trying to get all organized and stuff!

hollie54208
March 3rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Um...isn't there a Salute to Supernatural Con in February? In LA? Why am I not seeing a thread for that one? Or, is it hiding? No one going? I'm just curious mind you. And, silly me, the title of this thread made me think of that con since it's the next one on the horizon. Maybe the loation of the con should be included in the thread title so n00bs like me don't make fools of themselves.:o

Speaking of Sal to Supe in Feb...
http://www.creationent.com/auctions/detail.asp?id=829&bigpic=0#img
...this is too cool!

Did you see that that ended up going for I think $1675 a person for the Jensen/Jason jam session?

Also, nashville is coming oh so soon! But first Vancouver's stargate con :) I'm very impatient though!

SkeksisGirl
March 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
RiG! Come to Nashville!

hollie54208
April 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Bumping this a bit. Just got bacck from Vancouver and it was awesome (the stargate con.)

Mama Duckie
June 27th, 2011, 04:26 PM
We might.. might be there, I will be doing the normal stuff, and Pete will be in the vendors room.

Mama Duckie
June 29th, 2011, 04:21 AM
I am negotiating the items we will be allowed to sell in the vendors room, so this is still up in the air

Mama Duckie
June 30th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Thank you to the members who are agreeing to preview graphics for me

Mama Duckie
August 2nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Negotiations are completed, and Fractured Infinity (our business) *WILL* have a vendors booth at SPN Chicago, Pete will be manning the booth, and I will be running amok for most of the con, doing the usual

Kimber_snow
August 18th, 2011, 10:01 PM
If your still looking for a roommate, I definately need one. Right me back. Thanx Kimberley

Mama Duckie
September 14th, 2011, 05:02 AM
We will be staying off site, but we will be around after con hours... come give the Mama a hug!