This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite SG1 Funny Moments

So here's how this game will play out. It's your basic First to 50 game so whichever moment gets that many votes first is the winner and we'll go from there and see how many we can get.

** You only get one vote per day.

** New additions are more than welcome as well! If you'd like to post a new moment, please follow this format:

(Episode #/movie it came from) - Brief description of moment - (1)

I've started us off with a few I remembered off the top of my head, please feel free to add!!

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (0)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (0)

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (0)

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (0)

(4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (0)

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (0)

(2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (0)

(8.12 Prometheus Unbound) - Daniel to Vala "You're a Fruitcake!" - (0)

(1.04 The Broca Divide) - Jack and Teal'c: "Lucy, I'm home!" - (1)

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (0)

(9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (0)

(9.16 Off the Grid) - The look on Sam's face when Cam refers to her as "Mary Poppins". (0)

(6.03 Descent) - Teal'c to Jonas "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" (0)

(Legacy) : When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. (0)

(3.05 Learning Curve) - MERRIN (to O'Neill): You aren't a scientist? O'NEILL :Oh no. MERRIN: Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser. [Carter tries to hide her smile.] (0)
    (Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" (0)

4(3.21 Crystal Skull) - Team is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. (0)
    sigpic

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (0)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (0)

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (1)

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (0)

(4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (0)

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (0)

(2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (0)

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (0)

(9.16 Off the Grid) - The look on Sam's face when Cam refers to her as "Mary Poppins". (0)

(Legacy) : When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. (0)

(3.05 Learning Curve) - MERRIN (to O'Neill): You aren't a scientist? O'NEILL :Oh no. MERRIN: Then you are not as smart as Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser. [Carter tries to hide her smile.] (0)
    (Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" (0)

4(3.21 Crystal Skull) - Team is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. (0)

Comment

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (1)

(2.17 Holiday) - Jack to Teal'c "You were going to shave my head!!" - (1)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (1)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (1)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (1)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (2)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (1)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - Team is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. (0)

(10.06 200) - Teen!SG-1 as proposed by Martin Lloyd - (0)

(6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (0)

(1.03 Emancipation) - Team's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (0)

(10.06 200) Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". (0)

(2.19 One False Step) - Daniel dancing around in circles trying to imitate a glider to the aliens, who are all looking at him like he's lost it. (0)
            sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (2)

(3.16 Urgo) - Debriefing when Teal'c drank coffee right from the Thermos. Jack: "Isn't that hot?" Teal'c: "Extremely!" - (1)

(3.04 Legacy) : When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. (0)

(2.09 Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" (0)

(3.21 Crystal Skull) - Team is in control room, Daniel is sitting on top of banks of computers behind Jack, when Janet says something about Daniel's grandfather being in a mental institution and somebody asks why nobody knew, and Daniel immediately looks up and says "oh by the way, he's insane", which of course nobody hears. (0)

(6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (0)

(10.06 200) Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". (0)

(2.19 One False Step) - Daniel dancing around in circles trying to imitate a glider to the aliens, who are all looking at him like he's lost it. (0)
              sigpic

Comment

(3.16 Urgo) - Debriefing when Teal'c drank coffee right from the Thermos. Jack: "Isn't that hot?" Teal'c: "Extremely!" - (1)

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (1)

(3.04 Legacy) : When Jack says, after he's already said it twice before when referring to the sick Daniel, that he apologizes in advance for anything he says or does while he slowly goes 'NUTS'. (0)

(2.09 Secrets) - Jack is introduced to Jacob for the first time and says "Good to meet you sir. I've heard nothing about you!" (0)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (3)

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (1)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (3)

(6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (1)

sigpic

Comment

(10.06 200) - Teen!SG-1 as proposed by Martin Lloyd - (1)

(6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (1)

sigpic

Comment

(10.06 200) Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". (1)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (4)

(10.06 200) Sam in the shower asking "Sir? Are you in here?" and invisible Jack saying "no". (1)

sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Fail Safe) - The asteroid is hurtling toward earth and Sam is waiting for the "right" second to activate the hyperspace window, and Jack is getting antsy about it, and says "Carter, I can see my house!" - (4)

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (1)

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (1)

(10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (1)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X