This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers for atlantis s2 - lt.ford

we now know that lt. ford will not be a regular in season 2 but a recurring character.

Spoiler:
    early indications are that he will evolve into something more than human (experiment gone wrong?) and that he will think he can defeat the wraith by himself. The atlantis team then enlist the help of new guy ronan dex to track him down

how do you think this will end ?

i think it will end badly.

P.S. I was unhappy at lt. ford going but after watching the gift - I can see why its happening.

P.P.S Thanks to all those people who have given me my green square back. Perhaps I was a bit over-enthusiastic at the start. I'll try and be rational in my posting from now on.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Go into the Atlantis - Season Two section and use one of the other topics.

Comment

As aAnubiSs pointed out we already have discussions going on this topic in the Atlantis S2 folder. Please go there and check them out. In the meantime I'll close this thread down.

Feli
      GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X