X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The seige part1 (119) major spoiler

Spoiler:
    The siege part 1 from stargate project

Few days ago, Zalenka found out, three Wraith Hive ships are heading toward Atlantis. Since atlantis has no ZPM, it looks bad, around the security of the city. Some Wraith soldiers are already in Atlantis and the city has been infiltrated. But Sheppard and other Military officers try everything, in order to get rid of the infiltrated wraith. The leader of the Wraith group succeeds in bringing Sheppard to the floor, but Fords and Teyla arrive in time to kill the wraith.

This Wraith is then put into a cell and cross-examined by Sheppard. Since the other ships continue to approach, Sheppard loses the patience. Teyla tries using her telepathic abilities, to get more important information but does not succeed.

Sheppard loses his patience and shoots Bob, name of the Wraith. While bob is dying, he says they are doomed.

Meanwhile, McKay and a team went to the Weapons Platform (The defiant one), in order to make it again functional. Finally the team succeeds and it brings down one off of the three Hive ships switch. The other two withdraw themselves for the time being. The Platform is ZPM is exhausted in the Platform. They now move in for atlantis.

Since the danger becomes too large now, Weir sends all on the alpha side and activates the self destruction mechanism, so that the city falls in no case into the hands of the Wraith.

part 2 will be here in 15 mins

Please note, this is not a 100% official... Some are speculation (like shoting down one wraith ship with the platform, but we do know, one will be shot down... but we don't know how...)

You can find more here: http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...howfolge&ID=19
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

What's the source of these spoilers?
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Aghh!! For the love of god where can I find something to translate Pt.2???
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Those German classes really payed off. Yay for the seige!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha17X
            Those German classes really payed off. Yay for the seige!
            Oh be quiet....and while you're at it translate Pt. 2 for the rest of us!!
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I'll do it
              (I'll edit this post...)

Very, very, very heavy spoilers for "The Siege part 2"
              Spoiler:

The only thing the Wraith can do for now is a kamikaze attack. McKay, who came back with his team, activates tha ancient chair they found in "The Gift" and Sheppard saves the city by using the few drones that are left.

Suddenly the Stargate is activated and a team consisting of 20 marines comes through with a lot of ammo, weapons and other equipment. Colonel Matthew Everett is now ranking military officer and has got orders from General Hammond to defend the city at all costs. All personnel is ordered back to Atlantis to help defend the city.

Thanks to SG-1 the SGC found another ZPM and as Weir's team had sent a message home the ZPM was instantly used to send reinforcements to Atlantis. The ZPM was then brought to Earth's new battlecruiser, the Deadalus, which, thanks to the energy from the ZPM, should reach Atlantis within 4 days and then should fight against the Wraith hive ships. Teyla and the Ethosians join them in the battle against the Wraith as they don't want the city to fall into the hands of the Wraith and now all forces are mobilized.

Everett is very happy with the Ethosians' help and gives them weapons and armor before sending them to their positions. Furthermore he orders the self destruction deactivated as they are going to try to defend the city at all costs.

A bit later Zelenka comes to Weir and tells her that most systems are functional again and that all Wraith in the city have been killed for now. There is now no more immidiate danger but the long range sensors show that the two remainig Wraith hive ships that fleed before are now heading back for Atlantis again. They'll be there in ten hours. But there's also good news, the Deadalus will be there soon.

As Weir wants to go back to her office after she spoke to Zelenka, an angry Everett waits for her. Weir had the nuclear warheads that Everett brought to Atlantis assembled but Everett had wanted to wait for the Deadalus. He is very angry that Weir undermined his authority in front of his people and tells her that to never do it again and that she'll have to live with him being in command. Suddenly McKay enters the room and tells them that the nuclear warheads are inclompete. He can fix them but he needs time...Will he be able to succeed before the Wraith arrive?

translated from Stargate-Project.com

I have no idea though were Chodu got the information who'd die from...

P.S.:
              @Darren
              If you want to remove this text, add or cut anything - no problem for me, I don't know whether this is a problem considering any spoiler rules you have (though it doesn't spoil THE end (something like the last 5 to 10 minutes are left )
              Last edited by elvital; 20 January 2005, 04:53 AM.

Comment

THX!I wanna see Daedalu.I hope it's better than that ****ty Prometheus:-)
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, the spoilers you post are your responsibility. GW's spoiler policy applies to what we ourselves post on the Web site.

I'm curious as to the source of this info. For the most part, it seems to be a rehash of most of what we know so far (from various sites' spoiler reports, GW's photo captions, etc.).
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                    Nope, the spoilers you post are your responsibility. GW's spoiler policy applies to what we ourselves post on the Web site.

I'm curious as to the source of this info. For the most part, it seems to be a rehash of most of what we know so far (from various sites' spoiler reports, GW's photo captions, etc.).
                    Yeah, I read that article and found it...interesting though I don't know whether I completely agree but I get your point
                    Just wanted to make sure it was no problem
                    As for the source...I think "Thor" is one of the guys who's running stargate-project.com from where I translated it - so we could just ask him (just a few posts above he posted in this thread - if it really is the same Thor )

Comment

Wahh.. pretty detailed - YOU SPOILED ME

IM READING NO MORE

Comment

Yep, I'm Thor, the website runner from Stargate-Project. Glad you all like it. I hate to get spoiled too, but that's part of my "job" . Hope you don't mind that there are so many details.

As for the source: Darren, do you reveal (all) your sources? If I had it from your, or any other site, I would have credited the source. But it's not from GW nor any other website.
                        Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Working...
                        X