This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-fi's Syndicated Nielsen Ratings...

Anyone know if Charmed on TNT is considered syndication? I know theres that deal between the WB and TNT about reairing the new episode on Tuesdays, but i'm just wondering.

Does Charmed not get enough viewers to be in the top ten of syndicated top ten or something?

Me being curious
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
    Anyone know if Charmed on TNT is considered syndication? I know theres that deal between the WB and TNT about reairing the new episode on Tuesdays, but i'm just wondering.

Does Charmed not get enough viewers to be in the top ten of syndicated top ten or something?

Me being curious
    Yes, that's a syndicated series.

However, TNT isn't carried by all the cable companies, and is in selected markets. With fewer viewers, it gets lower ratings, therefore, whatever ratings the syndicated "Charmed" gets isn't high enough to make the Syndicated Top Ten.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
      Yes, that's a syndicated series.

However, TNT isn't carried by all the cable companies, and is in selected markets. With fewer viewers, it gets lower ratings, therefore, whatever ratings the syndicated "Charmed" gets isn't high enough to make the Syndicated Top Ten.

Morjana
      So the ratings that the scifi syndicated top ten come from is like Fox (thats where for me SG-1, Angel, and Buffy air), but not FX (another place that airs Buffy)?
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
        So the ratings that the scifi syndicated top ten come from is like Fox (thats where for me SG-1, Angel, and Buffy air), but not FX (another place that airs Buffy)?
        Yes, the Syndicated Ratings are taken from the syndicated shows that air on the Broadcast Networks -- those channels from 2 to 13, which in this case include ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, UPN, and The WB. They've got approximately 106 million viewer households, compared to TNT's approximately 85 million viewer households.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X