X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel Luttrell's upcoming album

Rachel tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/rachel_luttrell/s...24965717921792

Hi everyone! Check out my link on You Tube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0KX82Cj4iM : )
    Album drops February 2011.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

oh I didnt know that she is also singing but I was amazed when she singed in the funeral in some SGA episode..it was so lovely
    sigpic

Comment

:O

I hope beyond the night is on it.

Comment

EEKKKK! this is awesome soooo buying the album when it comes out! ive been waiting for an album ever since i heard her sing on sga and had the song on repeat for months!!

i hope beyond the night is on it too!
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

im happy she has got an album coming but i hope she dont give up on acting.
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I am so buying it.

Comment

I can't wait

Comment

Yes! I had been hoping that she would make an album ever since I heard her sing Beyond the Night. Glad to see that it's finally going to happen.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

has anyone heard anymore info on rachel's album? release date??? where it will be available to buy???
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

No, I haven't heard anything since Rachel's youtube clip several weeks ago. Hope we hear something soon.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

From Rachel...2/13/11
                      Recent Tweets
                      »
                      rachel_luttrell Rachel Luttrell
                      Shouldn't still be up... but I am trying to figure out how to post my new video on youtube. I know, easy as one,... http://fb.me/sNfhc9Xj
                      4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply » rachel_luttrell Rachel Luttrell
                      Just about to post the first video for my CD. If you like the song the single is available on i-tunes! Very excited, and nervous. Enjoy!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Hope.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                          Thanks for the update, Hope.
                          And more news from Rachel on FB and Twitter...

Hello all! Yup, blond... Well I couldn't have had such a gorgeous blond and blue eyed son if I didn't have bit of the blond in me... but he's a genius, so that blows that stereotype out of the water. I figured it out! Will be up for all to see on Valentine's Day. Midnight Eastern Standard time. Thanks for your support!
                          sigpic
                          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Rachel's single and video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMG_NYdBlfk
                            sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

More info on Rachel Luttrell's Only You - see link below:

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...-only-you.html

Comment

Working...
                              X