PDA

View Full Version : Christmas at General Landry's Cabin~New Seasons Spin-off

RogueRanger
December 21st, 2010, 08:57 PM
Oki, this RP is for anyone and everyone, You don't have to sign up it's totally off the wall. Put simply this RP is for those who need to keep busy while a few off us are taking a Christmas break. You can play any characters you like whether you're from another RP or not. We might have say Todd chatting with General Blue from Aftermath or anything yoiu can imagine. So I will say simply enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Melanie:sam:

RogueRanger
December 21st, 2010, 09:01 PM
<General Landrys' Cabin in the Woods~Christmas Eve>

{Gen Hank Landry}

Hank had just finished decorating his tree, his invitations had been sent out, across the galaxy in fact, even as far as Pegasus. Everything was in place, so he sat in his favourite chair by the fire and waited for that first knock on the door>>

((OOC anyone can play Hank from here onwards))

pookey
December 21st, 2010, 10:25 PM
Mitchell

Cams car pulled up outside the generals cabin, and has he turned the engine off he sighed, he remembered the last time he had been here with the mutants on the loose and he sighed again, well maybe this time he'd have a better time, he got out of the car and leant in to pick up a bottle of malt whiskey he had brought and closed the door, he approached the front door and noticed the glow of an open fire thro the window and he relaxed a little, he knocked and waited.

pookey
December 22nd, 2010, 06:14 AM
Thor

As the General opened the door Cam saw a brilliant white flash behind him near the tree, they both turned to look and saw Thor standing there holding a tray, it had little coloured shapes on it, he was also wearing a Santa hat at a jaunty angle, Cam covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"Greeting General, i have been studying the customs of your people on this day and i believe it is customary to bring some sort of gift" He held out the tray and the General approached to take it from him, as he did Thor said

"I like the yellow ones"

wont anybody play with me:(

clauz89
December 22nd, 2010, 08:02 AM
{Mr. Brody}

Adam kocked on the cabin's door, but he didn't hear any reply. He knocked again, then he entered pushing the kino-sled with his brand-new still. "Free alcohol for everyone, may I come in?"
Then, he collided with Thor, beamed down a few cemtimetres away from his nose.
Embarassed, he tried to ask for forgiveness "I-I'm so sorry S-Supreme Commander Thor..... Alcohol?"

TheLadyMore
December 22nd, 2010, 08:50 AM
{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

Sheppard's little injury in the cave couldn't fall around a better time. Christmas vacation. He was bored sitting around Atlantis since he had to wait six weeks for his ankle to heal. And he was absolutely sick of McKay calling him a "little old man" everytime he walked around the city with his cane. So he decided to attend this little party at a cabin just to get a change of scenery.

After going through the stargate, he did even more sitting in the back of the limo driving him to the place, he finally arrived. Dressed in a casual suit he limped over to the front door of the cabin whistling Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" before knocking loudly.

No Answer.

He found that the door was open and walked in. He already found that the party was just getting started.

Did someone say Alcohol?

SciFiSGFan
December 22nd, 2010, 10:30 AM
{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Poor Red, she thought she would never see a living soul again. She was scared and confused. Surely someone had seen the Cessna 172 go down. That was why she waited there for nearly a week before venturing out on her own. She'd spent days wandering around the forest looking for a way out, eating what few berries she could find and catching fish out of a pond with her bare hands. With her Mom and Dad perishing in the crash, how was a 12year old girl going to survive.

All of a sudden she thought she could smell smoke. Up ahead there somewhere. Red picked up her pace, a renewed sense of energy filling every bone in her body. Yes, there, through the trees, there was a light. It was a cabin and there was smoke coming from the chimney and music drifting through the pines.

Red ran toward the cabin and practically tripped climbing the steps. She fell against the door and started banging. "Help, is anybody there? Please help me!"

mad_gater
December 22nd, 2010, 08:11 PM
{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Poor Red, she thought she would never see a living soul again. She was scared and confused. Surely someone had seen the Cessna 172 go down. That was why she waited there for nearly a week before venturing out on her own. She'd spent days wandering around the forest looking for a way out, eating what few berries she could find and catching fish out of a pond with her bare hands. With her Mom and Dad perishing in the crash, how was a 12year old girl going to survive.

All of a sudden she thought she could smell smoke. Up ahead there somewhere. Red picked up her pace, a renewed sense of energy filling every bone in her body. Yes, there, through the trees, there was a light. It was a cabin and there was smoke coming from the chimney and music drifting through the pines.

Red ran toward the cabin and practically tripped climbing the steps. She fell against the door and started banging. "Help, is anybody there? Please help me!"

((OOC - I did mention in the NPC bios that Fr. Sheen has a brother named James (no middle name) so for the purposes of this Christmas RP I will NPC James Sheen, who is single, but not a cleric and works as an admin. assistant at a Catholic parish not too far from the cabin and helps Hank with the upkeep of his cabin. James does know a little about the SGC and some of the alien races they've encountered because Robert briefed him after getting permission from Hank to give him the non-disclosure papers to sign, as Robert did not want to keep his long absences secret from his brother - will be interesting to see how Red reacts to Thor though....:P:D))

{Mr. James Sheen}

James always enjoyed Christmas vacation at the General's cabin, esp. for the chance to sit back and sip a batch of his homemade glögg and watch with an amused reaction everyone else's reaction who was new to the stuff. He nearly laughed his backside off when his brother, Robert, currently assigned to the Daedalus as Fleet Chaplain, joked that it could be used to strip paint off the walls. He also brought with him some apple cider for making hot cinnamon apple cider, some stuff to make sandwiches, and stuff to make an old Minnesotan classic, tater tot hot dish, good for filling you up on a cold winter day.

Knocking on the door to announce his presence and then letting himself in, he said: "Hank you old desk jockey, I'm here!"

James set the stuff down in the kitchen and then started as he heard banging on the door and the pleading voice of a young girl asking for help. Quickly going back to the door and opening it, he caught sight of a young girl stumbling into the house hurriedly, looking to be in desperate need of a meal, something warm to drink, a warm bath, and some place comfortable to sleep. Wasting no time, as the General would not want him too as he had a soft spot for children as well, James said: "Come on in young lady, you look like you could do with some warming up and some food. While you sit in front of the fireplace I'll fix you up a couple sandwiches with some chips and some hot cider, OK?"

"Hey Hank! I'm in the kitchen! Come here quickly!" shouted James while quickly fixing a couple of hot turkey and cheese sandwiches and warming up some cider with a cinnamon stick in the microwave for the young girl and quickly throwing together the tater tot hot dish and putting it in the oven.

clauz89
December 23rd, 2010, 02:57 AM

Sheppard's little injury in the cave couldn't fall around a better time. Christmas vacation. He was bored sitting around Atlantis since he had to wait six weeks for his ankle to heal. And he was absolutely sick of McKay calling him a "little old man" everytime he walked around the city with his cane. So he decided to attend this little party at a cabin just to get a change of scenery.

After going through the stargate, he did even more sitting in the back of the limo driving him to the place, he finally arrived. Dressed in a casual suit he limped over to the front door of the cabin whistling Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" before knocking loudly.

No Answer.

He found that the door was open and walked in. He already found that the party was just getting started.

Did someone say Alcohol?

{Mr. Brody}

Thor didn't seem willing to accept his apology, so he gave Sheppard tre cocktail he prepared for the Asgard.
"Yes, Colonel, here's your drink...."
Maybe I should have listened to granma and opened a pub..... "Brody's"..... sounds good....

Princess Awinita
December 23rd, 2010, 02:28 PM
(Since this is a spin off and anything goes.... I think sanity can go on holiday too....)

{Teyilia} & {Toothless} (Hank Landry)

A banging rang at the door, It was a furred hand of a seven foot tall feline like creature. She wore clothing that seemed to come out of a scifi movie series. With her was a midnight blackscaled Dragon the size of a Ford Taurus SHO with bright green eyes. Both feline and dragon looked as if they'd gone through a atomic explosion. Which they had because Toothless had one too many kegs of raw ale.

"That's the last time I let you get near a bar.... " The feline was saying as she knocked on the door, not noticing that it opened and Hank had six 'love taps' on his forehead. ".... Do that again and I'll murder ya!" Then she noticed Hank as Toothless didn't reply, his eyes wide as he tried to keep from, laughing. "Sorry Gen, good to see you."

"What are you two doing here?" Hank barely remebmered the Felinus from the mission reports from Atlantis and the SGC. the last mision report was a bizarre one thanks to McKay. Quantam Mirrors hurt. A lot. Teyilia replied, "We got your invite, said to come here on 24 Dec, so... here we are!" Hank nodded, noticed Cam and waved him in, "Anyhow you guys are here, but you surely not the last, come on in. Mind your head" Thankfully Toothless remembered to duck, Teyilia on the other hand left a dent in the doorframe. The multicolored seven foot tall feline heard James from the kitchen and also smelled food. So did Toothless, but Toothless was being the nice Night Fury and curled up by the fire. Occasionally fanning it with his tail to keep it well lit and brightly burning.

Hank also heard James, "Coming James. I'll be right there. Cam, there's a ice chiller in the closet upstairs at the bathroom, could you grab it, I like my Whsikey chilled. Even during the holidays" Teyilia had scampered ahead and all but ran headlong into James at the smell of the meat filled her nose, nine hundred miles of flying once through the stargate with only one stop for fish for Toothless after nearly having herself smeared on the side of a plane. Left a feline in need of food. Also something in terms of drink caught her bright pink eyes. She wandered over to the glogg and took a sniff. Her tail uncoiled from the cold as the scent of the strong drink entered her nose. "That smells good"

mad_gater
December 23rd, 2010, 03:19 PM
(Since this is a spin off and anything goes.... I think sanity can go on holiday too....)

{Teyilia} & {Toothless} (Hank Landry)

A banging rang at the door, It was a furred hand of a seven foot tall feline like creature. She wore clothing that seemed to come out of a scifi movie series. With her was a midnight blackscaled Dragon the size of a Ford Taurus SHO with bright green eyes. Both feline and dragon looked as if they'd gone through a atomic explosion. Which they had because Toothless had one too many kegs of raw ale.

"That's the last time I let you get near a bar.... " The feline was saying as she knocked on the door, not noticing that it opened and Hank had six 'love taps' on his forehead. ".... Do that again and I'll murder ya!" Then she noticed Hank as Toothless didn't reply, his eyes wide as he tried to keep from, laughing. "Sorry Gen, good to see you."

"What are you two doing here?" Hank barely remebmered the Felinus from the mission reports from Atlantis and the SGC. the last mision report was a bizarre one thanks to McKay. Quantam Mirrors hurt. A lot. Teyilia replied, "We got your invite, said to come here on 24 Dec, so... here we are!" Hank nodded, noticed Cam and waved him in, "Anyhow you guys are here, but you surely not the last, come on in. Mind your head" Thankfully Toothless remembered to duck, Teyilia on the other hand left a dent in the doorframe. The multicolored seven foot tall feline heard James from the kitchen and also smelled food. So did Toothless, but Toothless was being the nice Night Fury and curled up by the fire. Occasionally fanning it with his tail to keep it well lit and brightly burning.

Hank also heard James, "Coming James. I'll be right there. Cam, there's a ice chiller in the closet upstairs at the bathroom, could you grab it, I like my Whsikey chilled. Even during the holidays" Teyilia had scampered ahead and all but ran headlong into James at the smell of the meat filled her nose, nine hundred miles of flying once through the stargate with only one stop for fish for Toothless after nearly having herself smeared on the side of a plane. Left a feline in need of food. Also something in terms of drink caught her bright pink eyes. She wandered over to the glogg and took a sniff. Her tail uncoiled from the cold as the scent of the strong drink entered her nose. "That smells good"

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Alrighty, Hank!" called back James. Sounds like Teyilia and Toothless are here, glad I'm making 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish, thought James as he heard the entrance of what sounded like a couple of great big tanks.

"There are some cold cuts and rolls along with chips and pretzels and some dip in the kitchen for everyone to eat while we wait for the pans of tater-tot hot dish to be ready!" called James to everyone present as he awaited the barrage of questions regarding the young girl currently seated at the kitchen table munching on sandwiches and drinking hot cider.

"Don't be alarmed. You will see some very strange-looking sentient beings come into the kitchen. They may look fearsome in appearance but I can assure you that they are friendly to those who don't show themselves to be an enemy and I highly doubt that these people will regard you, a young girl, as an enemy," said James kindly to the young girl. "I didn't catch your name by the way...?"

SciFiSGFan
December 23rd, 2010, 03:40 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Alrighty, Hank!" called back James. Sounds like Teyilia and Toothless are here, glad I'm making 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish, thought James as he heard the entrance of what sounded like a couple of great big tanks.

"There are some cold cuts and rolls along with chips and pretzels and some dip in the kitchen for everyone to eat while we wait for the pans of tater-tot hot dish to be ready!" called James to everyone present as he awaited the barrage of questions regarding the young girl currently seated at the kitchen table munching on sandwiches and drinking hot cider.

"Don't be alarmed. You will see some very strange-looking sentient beings come into the kitchen. They may look fearsome in appearance but I can assure you that they are friendly to those who don't show themselves to be an enemy and I highly doubt that these people will regard you, a young girl, as an enemy," said James kindly to the young girl. "I didn't catch your name by the way...?"

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer} {Mr. James Sheen}

Red had been watching the small grayish human-looking being across the room and had not noticed the tall feline and dragon creatures who had come in. She barely even tasted the the sandwich but the warm cider was comforting. The heat from the fire actually started making her sleepy. But the voice coming from the kind-looking face of the man who'd let her in a short time ago startled her. She looked quizically at him, "huh?"

James sat down next to Red and asked her again, "I was wondering what your name is. My name is James."

"Um, my name is Ruthann, but everyone calls me Red." Her eyes started to well up with tears as she looked around at the room full of strangers.

James looked a little surprised when she told him her nickname. She had the blondest hair and bluest eyes he'd seen in a very long time.

TheLadyMore
December 23rd, 2010, 04:12 PM

Thank you Sir Sheppard said as he accepted the drink before taking a nice quick sip. In these past weeks he absolutely needed one.

He looked around the room to see who he could mingle with. Better yet who did he know here?

SciFiSGFan
December 23rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
(OOC - umm, if Shep is hitting on Red, does he realize she is only 12yrs old!) :eek:

TheLadyMore
December 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
(ooc: Gahhhhhhhhhhh *edits)

SciFiSGFan
December 23rd, 2010, 05:10 PM
(ooc - :lol:)

TheLadyMore
December 23rd, 2010, 05:12 PM
(OOC: Forgive that starting a new RP board has warpped my mind Sorry Shep *Dunce*)

mad_gater
December 23rd, 2010, 06:29 PM
[/SPOILERS]

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer} {Mr. James Sheen}

Red had been watching the small grayish human-looking being across the room and had not noticed the tall feline and dragon creatures who had come in. She barely even tasted the the sandwich but the warm cider was comforting. The heat from the fire actually started making her sleepy. But the voice coming from the kind-looking face of the man who'd let her in a short time ago startled her. She looked quizically at him, "huh?"

James sat down next to Red and asked her again, "I was wondering what your name is. My name is James."

"Um, my name is Ruthann, but everyone calls me Red." Her eyes started to well up with tears as she looked around at the room full of strangers.

James looked a little surprised when she told him her nickname. She had the blondest hair and bluest eyes he'd seen in a very long time.

{Mr. James Sheen}

Ruthann....Ruthann......why does that name sound familiar? Oh well, no matter, thought James to himself.

"I probably shouldn't explain anything about these beings until your parents have been notified of your presence here and have signed the non-disclosure agreement for both themselves and on your behalf, but for right now just know that every one of them means no harm" said James. "Hey Hank! Get some non-disclosure forms ready and be ready to make some calls please!" called James. "I am also as puzzled as you apparently are about your nickname as your hair is blonde, not red. At any rate, would you care to tell us how you came to be here without any guardians? I know you're tired but we need to find out some information so that we know who to contact," said James as he readied a couple spare pillows and big, thick blankets for Red. He also got a good look out the window. Oh great, looks like the forecast winter storm has arrived. Nobody's going anywhere until it passes and the roads are cleared, sighed James.

mad_gater
December 23rd, 2010, 06:34 PM
((OOC - yeah...we don't want Shep to be convicted of any statutory rape laws....:P:D))

TheLadyMore
December 23rd, 2010, 06:39 PM
(OOC: Shep needs a Chase though!)

Princess Awinita
December 23rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}"Alrighty, Hank!" called back James. Sounds like Teyilia and Toothless are here, glad I'm making 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish, thought James as he heard the entrance of what sounded like a couple of great big tanks.

Thank you Sir Sheppard said as he accepted the drink before taking a nice quick sip. In these past weeks he absolutely needed one.

He looked around the room to see who he could mingle with. Better yet who did he know here?

{Mr. James Sheen}
Ruthann....Ruthann......why does that name sound familiar? Oh well, no matter, thought James to himself.

"I probably shouldn't explain anything about these beings until your parents have been notified of your presence here and have signed the non-disclosure agreement for both themselves and on your behalf, but for right now just know that every one of them means no harm" said James. "Hey Hank! Get some non-disclosure forms ready and be ready to make some calls please!" called James. "I am also as puzzled as you apparently are about your nickname as your hair is blonde, not red. At any rate, would you care to tell us how you came to be here without any guardians? I know you're tired but we need to find out some information so that we know who to contact," said James as he readied a couple spare pillows and big, thick blankets for Red.
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

The first thing Toothless did when he heard Teyilia speak of something smelling good was place a clawed dargon fist over his eyes, The last thing he wanted to worry about was Teyilias getting slam drunk again, she saw Thor and gave a nod of greeting. He knew some words, but his voice sounded kinda hard to understand. Too muich time with the cats one would say. As long as Teyilia was not drunk, she could translate for him. Thankfully Hank, or someone, had thought ahead of time and brought a giant party keg for the Night Fury. the Ford Taurus sized dragon ambled over to the keg to tap the thing.

Teyilia however noticed nearly right after she caught scent of the Glogg of the young child, her tail by total instict curled around her leg. The last thing she wanted was to have hair pulled. Her mind then focused on the holiday cheer known as alcohol. Yes, ten years of being free of Genii and Wraith captors called for celebration! She moved for a mug. Nearly decking Sheppard as she reached for the mugs. Beer was good, but friends were better. Toothless kept a close eye on the seven foot tall feline. He also kept a close eye on the fire. Which thanks to his atomic spitballs, was burning for a long time.

Hank arrived in the kitchen "non-discloser agreements? James this is Chirstmas for pete's sake! Nobody's going to be manning the phonews at this hour! Anything that happens in this cabin stays in this cabin." As long as we dont have any explosions or atomic energy commmksion people showing up, we'll be fine. I hope. Then he noticed Teyilia puttering about like a manaic looking for a cup to have possibly a truck load of alcohol. "She is of legal age to drink right?" He asked loomking to Toothless. The Night Fury nodded in reply, but said nothing as a trashcan lid of some kind was loaded with freshly caught fish.

Hank then saw Red, "Whom do we have here James? A visitor, do make yourself comfortable." He said to Red, he moved over to a thermostate and checked the temp on it, it read an even 71F, perfect. "James, there should be some more blankets upstairs in the guest bedroom."

That was when Toothless had a sneezing attack, thankfully he was facing at the fireplace, tiny atomic spitballs exploded inside the fireplace, adding to the warmth of the fire. Teyilia's voice was heard, "Sheppard, can ya get me that mug?.... not your face ya silly human, the cup!....... Right Toe!!" She all but cried when someone set a chair on her right foot. that someone ended up being Sheppard

mad_gater
December 23rd, 2010, 07:50 PM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

The first thing Toothless did when he heard Teyilia speak of something smelling good was place a clawed dargon fist over his eyes, The last thing he wanted to worry about was Teyilias getting slam drunk again, she saw Thor and gave a nod of greeting. He knew some words, but his voice sounded kinda hard to understand. Too muich time with the cats one would say. As long as Teyilia was not drunk, she could translate for him. Thankfully Hank, or someone, had thought ahead of time and brought a giant party keg for the Night Fury. the Ford Taurus sized dragon ambled over to the keg to tap the thing.

Teyilia however noticed nearly right after she caught scent of the Glogg of the young child, her tail by total instict curled around her leg. The last thing she wanted was to have hair pulled. Her mind then focused on the holiday cheer known as alcohol. Yes, ten years of being free of Genii and Wraith captors called for celebration! She moved for a mug. Nearly decking Sheppard as she reached for the mugs. Beer was good, but friends were better. Toothless kept a close eye on the seven foot tall feline. He also kept a close eye on the fire. Which thanks to his atomic spitballs, was burning for a long time.

Hank arrived in the kitchen "non-discloser agreements? James this is Chirstmas for pete's sake! Nobody's going to be manning the phonews at this hour! Anything that happens in this cabin stays in this cabin." As long as we dont have any explosions or atomic energy commmksion people showing up, we'll be fine. I hope. Then he noticed Teyilia puttering about like a manaic looking for a cup to have possibly a truck load of alcohol. "She is of legal age to drink right?" He asked loomking to Toothless. The Night Fury nodded in reply, but said nothing as a trashcan lid of some kind was loaded with freshly caught fish.

Hank then saw Red, "Whom do we have here James? A visitor, do make yourself comfortable." He said to Red, he moved over to a thermostate and checked the temp on it, it read an even 71F, perfect. "James, there should be some more blankets upstairs in the guest bedroom."

That was when Toothless had a sneezing attack, thankfully he was facing at the fireplace, tiny atomic spitballs exploded inside the fireplace, adding to the warmth of the fire. Teyilia's voice was heard, "Sheppard, can ya get me that mug?.... not your face ya silly human, the cup!....... Right Toe!!" She all but cried when someone set a chair on her right foot. that someone ended up being Sheppard

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Yes Hank, that is why we need some non-disclosure agreements. They would be for her parents or whomever is her guardian to sign them and it is to her guardian that we need to make some calls, if only to let them know that she's alright. She may need to stay with us for some time as the winter storm they've been forecasting has arrived and her guardian won't be able to come get her until it has passed and the roads are clear again.....probably not for another day or two. I believe she was just about to tell us what happened. It can't have been anything good if the situation that has brought her to us is making her sad," noticing Red's tears and wiping them with a clean napkin. James also began to tend to the minor cuts he spotted. Probably from some of that thorny underbrush out there in the woods, thought James while getting some more blankets for the nearly hypothermic girl.

Hearing Teyilia's cry of pain, James shouted: "Sheppard, you klutz! Don't you look where you're setting things down?!?!"

James examined her foot and gently probed her right toe, and finding nothing broken or sprained, he said playfully while getting an ice pack: "You'll be fine you great overgrown furball. Your toe will probably just be bruised for a day or two. That ice pack should help with the pain."

Princess Awinita
December 23rd, 2010, 10:34 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Yes Hank, that is why we need some non-disclosure agreements. They would be for her parents or whomever is her guardian to sign them and it is to her guardian that we need to make some calls, if only to let them know that she's alright. She may need to stay with us for some time as the winter storm they've been forecasting has arrived and her guardian won't be able to come get her until it has passed and the roads are clear again.....probably not for another day or two. I believe she was just about to tell us what happened. It can't have been anything good if the situation that has brought her to us is making her sad," noticing Red's tears and wiping them with a clean napkin. James also began to tend to the minor cuts he spotted. Probably from some of that thorny underbrush out there in the woods, thought James while getting some more blankets for the nearly hypothermic girl.

Hearing Teyilia's cry of pain, James shouted: "Sheppard, you klutz! Don't you look where you're setting things down?!?!"

James examined her foot and gently probed her right toe, and finding nothing broken or sprained, he said playfully while getting an ice pack: "You'll be fine you great overgrown furball. Your toe will probably just be bruised for a day or two. That ice pack should help with the pain."
{Hank} {Teyilia}

Hank nodded, seeing James' point. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I think I have a few papers in a folder upstairs. I'll be right back." The good news was, the snowsorm would keep anything of unknown nature not of Earth a secret, the bad new was, if Toothless melted too much snow or started a neclear winter....

Teyilia took the icepack, slid out a claw and started to open the thing, apparently Terran water was poisioning to her feline type. Either that or she was really UTI. "Looks like i'm gonna need a bigger mug. Sheeeuuuu...." She said in a odd nearly saprano tone of voice as James stepped on her other foot. Seeing his look she said, "Don't worry, once I start celebrating I'll be fine." She finally got the icepak open, which thankfully was a old gaterade bottle of water. She looked a bit haggard, the poor seven foot tall furball had been through three atomic explosions, and two planet wide volocanoes, and oddly survived them all.

Oh the curse of being a totally zirked Felinus. If only Snowmane could see her now, in the middle fo a billzard, with a Night Fury, a Felinus worst enemy.

Hank reappeared, he had the papers needed. The only problem was, "No service out here, the storms knocked out he phone lines, we still got cable and internet, and last I knew Carters on the other side of the Galaxy, unless McKay had perfected his Wormhole Drive theory. There was also something on the radio about a C-172 private jet going down near here about a week ago." What he did not know was, that Red was from said landing zone.

pookey
December 23rd, 2010, 10:49 PM
Thor

Thor stood looking at the Dragon curiously, he walked over to it

"Umm, i was lead to believe that you were a purely mythical creature, ....fascinating" And he put out his hand to touch this magnificiant creature on the nose.

Princess Awinita
December 23rd, 2010, 10:59 PM
Thor

"Umm, i was lead to believe that you were a purely mythical creature, ....fascinating" And he put out his hand to touch this magnificiant creature on the nose.
{Toothless}

The Night Fury watched Thor for a moment, seeing him reach pout a hand, he was remined of a young lad, three thousand years before, doing the same thing. The Night Fury smiled softly, and leaned forwards gently, allowing Asgard and Dragonscales to touch for the first time. Thor's hand felt both firm and gentle. Toothless smiled slightly once more. a soft rumble of "Hello" Was heard, a feline accented dragon voice no doubt. Yep, he'd been around Felinus people far too long.

SciFiSGFan
December 24th, 2010, 04:45 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"I probably shouldn't explain anything about these beings until your parents have been notified of your presence here and have signed the non-disclosure agreement for both themselves and on your behalf, but for right now just know that every one of them means no harm" said James. "Hey Hank! Get some non-disclosure forms ready and be ready to make some calls please!" called James. "I am also as puzzled as you apparently are about your nickname as your hair is blonde, not red. At any rate, would you care to tell us how you came to be here without any guardians? I know you're tired but we need to find out some information so that we know who to contact," said James as he readied a couple spare pillows and big, thick blankets for Red. He also got a good look out the window. Oh great, looks like the forecast winter storm has arrived. Nobody's going anywhere until it passes and the roads are cleared, sighed James.

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

At the mention of her parents, Red dropped her head into her hands and started to cry, uncontrollably. Between sobs, she managed to get a few words out, "...Aunt Jamie...plane crashed...dead."

pookey
December 24th, 2010, 05:03 AM
{Toothless}

The Night Fury watched Thor for a moment, seeing him reach pout a hand, he was remined of a young lad, three thousand years before, doing the same thing. The Night Fury smiled softly, and leaned forwards gently, allowing Asgard and Dragonscales to touch for the first time. Thor's hand felt both firm and gentle. Toothless smiled slightly once more. a soft rumble of "Hello" Was heard, a feline accented dragon voice no doubt. Yep, he'd been around Felinus people far too long.

Thor

Thor was suprised when the beautiful dragon spoke and he took away his hand

"Hello, my name is Thor, to whom do i have the honour of speaking to?" He tilted his head to one side to await an answer.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 06:49 AM
{Hank} {Teyilia}

Hank nodded, seeing James' point. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I think I have a few papers in a folder upstairs. I'll be right back." The good news was, the snowsorm would keep anything of unknown nature not of Earth a secret, the bad new was, if Toothless melted too much snow or started a neclear winter....

Teyilia took the icepack, slid out a claw and started to open the thing, apparently Terran water was poisioning to her feline type. Either that or she was really UTI. "Looks like i'm gonna need a bigger mug. Sheeeuuuu...." She said in a odd nearly saprano tone of voice as James stepped on her other foot. Seeing his look she said, "Don't worry, once I start celebrating I'll be fine." She finally got the icepak open, which thankfully was a old gaterade bottle of water. She looked a bit haggard, the poor seven foot tall furball had been through three atomic explosions, and two planet wide volocanoes, and oddly survived them all.

Oh the curse of being a totally zirked Felinus. If only Snowmane could see her now, in the middle fo a billzard, with a Night Fury, a Felinus worst enemy.

Hank reappeared, he had the papers needed. The only problem was, "No service out here, the storms knocked out he phone lines, we still got cable and internet, and last I knew Carters on the other side of the Galaxy, unless McKay had perfected his Wormhole Drive theory. There was also something on the radio about a C-172 private jet going down near here about a week ago." What he did not know was, that Red was from said landing zone.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Teyilia. Apparently I'm no better than Sheppard. I reckon I'm not as graceful as my brother, the Kung-Fu priest. And we're fresh out of ice packs, which aren't normally drunk by the way but you just place the pack on your foot, although if you wanted to you could drink the water as it melts," said James.

Thor

"Hey Thor!" called James. "I have a battery-powered satellite phone in my truck but it doesn't work so well in storms. Do you have any doodads that could enhance the gain on it with you? I really need to call this girl's guardian."

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 07:01 AM
[/SPOILERS]

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

At the mention of her parents, Red dropped her head into her hands and started to cry, uncontrollably. Between sobs, she managed to get a few words out, "...Aunt Jamie...plane crashed...dead."

{Mr. James Sheen}

James gathered the girl up into his arms and let her cry into his shoulder, all the while thinking: That's it. Jamie Kramer. She mentioned having a niece by the name of Ruthann. Dear Father in Heaven, no! Not Jamie Kramer! thought James as his face paled considerably, for he's seen her around the nearby St. Hedwig's parish where he works and has been working up the nerve to ask out the angelically beautiful yet surprisingly still single woman. I know she's a couple years older than me but then again I've always had a thing for slightly older women, thought James as he secretly hoped and prayed that Jamie thought of him in the same way.

"Now I know why your name sounded familiar to me! Your Aunt Jamie goes to the parish I work at. It's not too far from here. The parish is St. Hedwig's. You say your aunt was on a plane that crashed and she's dead? Was she on that C-172 private jet?" asked James fearfully.

TheLadyMore
December 24th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Lt Colonel John Sheppard

When Sheppard went to sit down he heard a squeal from behind him. He turned around to see that he dropped his chair on Teyilla's foot. He stood up and gasped.

I am so sorry are you alright he asked in alarm.

He then heard someone in the peanut gallery call him a klutz. He turned his head and growled.

Hey McKay may be the Klutz but not me he said.

Ironicly as he said that he tripped over something and fell on his rear end. Maybe he was a klutz afterall.

Princess Awinita
December 24th, 2010, 08:39 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Teyilia. Apparently I'm no better than Sheppard. I reckon I'm not as graceful as my brother, the Kung-Fu priest. And we're fresh out of ice packs, which aren't normally drunk by the way but you just place the pack on your foot, although if you wanted to you could drink the water as it melts," said James.

Thor

Thor was suprised when the beautiful dragon spoke and he took away his hand

"Hello, my name is Thor, to whom do i have the honour of speaking to?" He tilted his head to one side to await an answer.

Lt Colonel John Sheppard

When Sheppard went to sit down he heard a squeal from behind him. He turned around to see that he dropped his chair on Teyilla's foot. He stood up and gasped.

He then heard someone in the peanut gallery call him a klutz. He turned his head and growled.

Ironicly as he said that he tripped over something and fell on his rear end. Maybe he was a klutz afterall.
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

Toothless smiled, surprised that he'd even so much be spoken to, it had been a while since he was around. And snow just made things more fun outside. He pointed to himself, "I am called Toothless, it was given me by a young lad many many years ago." He seemed slightly sad at the memory of Hiccup's passing, but time had moved on for Toothless, his tail healed, and he still had Hiccups ankle. Which reminded the Night Fury every day that friends last forever.

Teyilia just waved off both men, "Its alright Sheppard, McKay also likes to snap his fingers a lot which drive me nuts, at least I never broke them, though Snowmane had..." Apparently from the universe Teyilia and Toothless came from Snowmane was another Felinus, and had gotten so irked off at McKay that she had accidently broken the mans left hand. Thankfully he ate with his right hand and also did most of his typing with his right hand as well.

Finally Tey had a mug, she had to wonder who would drink water when there was alcoholic drinks within reach, after all, why would someone drink what is used to bathe with? She never could figure it out.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Lt Colonel John Sheppard

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Sheppard, you're about as graceful as I am, which is not very" said James, rolling his eyes. "Although I daresay we aren't as bad as McKay. At least you have an excuse for being a little on the graceless side with that ankle of yours. But McKay should come with a FEMA disaster area warning!" exclaimed James while laughing heartily.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 09:03 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

James gathered the girl up into his arms and let her cry into his shoulder, all the while thinking: That's it. Jamie Kramer. She mentioned having a niece by the name of Ruthann. Dear Father in Heaven, no! Not Jamie Kramer! thought James as his face paled considerably, for he's seen her around the nearby St. Hedwig's parish where he works and has been working up the nerve to ask out the angelically beautiful yet surprisingly still single woman. I know she's a couple years older than me but then again I've always had a thing for slightly older women, thought James as he secretly hoped and prayed that Jamie thought of him in the same way.

"Now I know why your name sounded familiar to me! Your Aunt Jamie goes to the parish I work at. It's not too far from here. The parish is St. Hedwig's. You say your aunt was on a plane that crashed and she's dead? Was she on that C-172 private jet?" asked James fearfully.

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Red smiled at the friendly banter between these kind strangers, some of them quite strange-looking in appearance but obviously they were all Good Samaritans. Seeing James's fearful look, she quickly said: "No no! Aunt Jamie's fine." Her eyes filling again with tears, she continued: "I...it's my parents. My parents and I were on the plane to make a surprise visit to Aunt Jamie when the steering yoke jammed and we were unable to avoid another plane. The other plane clipped us and blew out our engines. My parents are d....di...didn't survive," said Red, breaking down into tears again.

{Mr. James Sheen}

Oh, thank God, thought James as he breathed a sigh of relief while comforting the young girl. Jamie is still with us. But oh the poor girl, she's now an orphan. Thankfully she's got an aunt who can care for her.

"I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I know what it's like. My mom is still alive but my dad died 5 years ago from cancer, also near Christmastime. But thankfully your aunt can take care of you and you can be a comfort to each other while still having the best Christmas you can in honor of your parents' memory," said James solemnly. "Since we still have internet I can link with the St. Hedwig's registered parishoner database online and retrieve your aunt's phone number. Then I can call her provided Thor can boost the gain on my satellite phone. But with this storm I will have to advise your aunt to wait at least a day or two while this latest blizzard clears out and the roadways are cleared again. But Hank, the guy everyone calls "General," is willing to let you stay. We're not gonna leave you out in the cold," said James warmly to the young girl.

pookey
December 24th, 2010, 09:05 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hey Thor!" called James. "I have a battery-powered satellite phone in my truck but it doesn't work so well in storms. Do you have any doodads that could enhance the gain on it with you? I really need to call this girl's guardian."

Thor

Thor looked over to the young man and nodded

"I believe i can help you with that" A second after Thor spoke a beam of light lit his outstretched hand and he was holding a teardrop crystal in it

"This crystal will enable you to contact whomever you wish, my ship will relay the signal, if you would kindly tell me the number of the young girls guardian"

I

pookey
December 24th, 2010, 09:12 AM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

Toothless smiled, surprised that he'd even so much be spoken to, it had been a while since he was around. And snow just made things more fun outside. He pointed to himself, "I am called Toothless, it was given me by a young lad many many years ago." He seemed slightly sad at the memory of Hiccup's passing, but time had moved on for Toothless, his tail healed, and he still had Hiccups ankle. Which reminded the Night Fury every day that friends last forever.

Teyilia just waved off both men, "Its alright Sheppard, McKay also likes to snap his fingers a lot which drive me nuts, at least I never broke them, though Snowmane had..." Apparently from the universe Teyilia and Toothless came from Snowmane was another Felinus, and had gotten so irked off at McKay that she had accidently broken the mans left hand. Thankfully he ate with his right hand and also did most of his typing with his right hand as well.

Finally Tey had a mug, she had to wonder who would drink water when there was alcoholic drinks within reach, after all, why would someone drink what is used to bathe with? She never could figure it out.

Thor

Thor tilted his head several times at the dragon, trying to gather its age

"I am quite fascinated about your species and its origins, would you be so kind as to join me in a drink to discuss this?"

this convo was just before the one i had above, i is a bit thick today:D

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 09:15 AM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

{Mr. James Sheen}

Seeing Teyilia's confused look, James said: "That's right, I nearly forgot, your people don't use water for drinking anyway, only for bathing. Us humans, however, use water for both functions, drinking and cleaning. We drink it because it's necessary. You see, 65% of the average human's body weight is water, comprising a good portion of our bodily fluids. When we sweat we lose some of this water out of our skin pores. So that is one reason for drinking water. Another reason is that we use it to flush out some bad stuff inside of our bodies."

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Thor

Thor looked over to the young man and nodded

"I believe i can help you with that" A second after Thor spoke a beam of light lit his outstretched hand and he was holding a teardrop crystal in it

"This crystal will enable you to contact whomever you wish, my ship will relay the signal, if you would kindly tell me the number of the young girls guardian"

I

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Thanks Thor! Just wait a minute while I get the number" said James as he quickly typed the familiar commands that would gain him access to the parish database. "Come on.....Come on..." muttered James as the storm, while it didn't knock out the internet completely was making communication with remote servers slower than normal. "A-ha! I got it!" said James as he pulled away from the monitor so Thor could get a look at the number.

pookey
December 24th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Thor

He looked over James's shoulder, his santa hat falling over his face as he leant forward, he pushed it out of the way in a similar method to a girl flicking back her long hair, gliding his finger on the crystal he made the connection and handed it to James

"I believe you may talk now, press this symbol to end the conversation" And he pointed to a Asgard shaped thingy:o
"

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Thor

He looked over James's shoulder, his santa hat falling over his face as he leant forward, he pushed it out of the way in a similar method to a girl flicking back her long hair, gliding his finger on the crystal he made the connection and handed it to James

"I believe you may talk now, press this symbol to end the conversation" And he pointed to a Asgard shaped thingy:o
"

((OOC - it's called a rune.....the Asgard, having played Norse gods in the past, use an alphabet based on the Norse runic alphabet))

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Thanks again, buddy!" said James, marveling at (and a little jealous of) the advanced technology of Earth's number one ally. "Hello? Ms. Kramer do you hear me? It's me, Mr. Sheen from St. Hedwig's," said James into the device.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 11:15 AM
((OOC - it's called a rune.....the Asgard, having played Norse gods in the past, use an alphabet based on the Norse runic alphabet))

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Thanks again, buddy!" said James, marveling at (and a little jealous of) the advanced technology of Earth's number one ally. "Hello? Ms. Kramer do you hear me? It's me, Mr. Sheen from St. Hedwig's," said James into the device.

{Ms. Jamie Kramer}

"Yes? Oh, hi James. Yes I can hear you, surprisingly clearly given this storm." said Jamie, smiling and blushing at the fact that the admin. assistant she'd been secretly checking out every time she had to go to the rectory and speak with the pastor was calling her. Yeah he may be a little younger than me but that's never bothered me before, thought Jamie. I only hope he thinks the same about me and doesn't think me a cougar. "What is it? What's the matter?" asked Jamie, her face falling.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 11:31 AM
{Ms. Jamie Kramer}

"Yes? Oh, hi James. Yes I can hear you, surprisingly clearly given this storm." said Jamie, smiling and blushing at the fact that the admin. assistant she'd been secretly checking out every time she had to go to the rectory and speak with the pastor was calling her. Yeah he may be a little younger than me but that's never bothered me before, thought Jamie. I only hope he thinks the same about me and doesn't think me a cougar. "What is it? What's the matter?" asked Jamie, her face falling.

((OOC - don't worry guys....Cheryl gave me permission to control Red and her aunt while she's out....I only hope she likes the results....:P:D))

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed, hating that he was about to put a damper on the Christmas of such a lovely woman. "The method I am using to communicate with you right now is a bit of a long story and you'll have to sign some non-disclosure agreements before I can tell it to you. I don't know if you've heard yet given the spotty communications, but a C-172 private plane containing your niece and her parents went down not too far from here. Your niece is fine, she eventually made her way to where I'm at right now...which is at a friend's cabin. We're having a Christmas party at the moment and we've got plenty of food. She was bordering on hypothermia by the time she found us but she's warming up by the fire and has gone through a couple sandwiches already. Something tells me she was trying to survive on her own thinking someone saw the plane go down. But she is very resourceful. I don't know too many girls her age who can catch fish with their bare hands. I've got some pans of tater-tot hot dish in the oven which we'll all be eating for dinner. And she'll be staying with us as long as this storm persists. I don't want you coming out here in this storm. So when the storm lets up and the roadways are again clear, which should be in about a couple days. I'll come over and pick you up. Until then your niece will be safe with us. I do unfortunately have some bad news though. Her parents didn't make it. They perished in the crash. When the storm lets up we'll try to locate their bodies and give them a proper burial. And don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of all the funeral costs," spoke James to the distraught woman. "I will talk to you later." said James, closing the communication connection. "Thanks again, Thor. You're a lifesaver!" exclaimed James, turning back to Red.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
((OOC - don't worry guys....Cheryl gave me permission to control Red and her aunt while she's out....I only hope she likes the results....:P:D))

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed, hating that he was about to put a damper on the Christmas of such a lovely woman. "The method I am using to communicate with you right now is a bit of a long story and you'll have to sign some non-disclosure agreements before I can tell it to you. I don't know if you've heard yet given the spotty communications, but a C-172 private plane containing your niece and her parents went down not too far from here. Your niece is fine, she eventually made her way to where I'm at right now...which is at a friend's cabin. We're having a Christmas party at the moment and we've got plenty of food. She was bordering on hypothermia by the time she found us but she's warming up by the fire and has gone through a couple sandwiches already. Something tells me she was trying to survive on her own thinking someone saw the plane go down. But she is very resourceful. I don't know too many girls her age who can catch fish with their bare hands. I've got some pans of tater-tot hot dish in the oven which we'll all be eating for dinner. And she'll be staying with us as long as this storm persists. I don't want you coming out here in this storm. So when the storm lets up and the roadways are again clear, which should be in about a couple days. I'll come over and pick you up. Until then your niece will be safe with us. I do unfortunately have some bad news though. Her parents didn't make it. They perished in the crash. When the storm lets up we'll try to locate their bodies and give them a proper burial. And don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of all the funeral costs," spoke James to the distraught woman. "I will talk to you later." said James, closing the communication connection. "Thanks again, Thor. You're a lifesaver!" exclaimed James, turning back to Red.

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Red's eyes filled with tears of gratitude at these strange group of Good Samaritans. But she had something frightening to tell them. Single women like her aunt tend to get taken advantage of, esp. when they've got so much debt that they barely have enough leftover each month to feed themselves. "Erm.....guys? I've got something to tell you. The last time my aunt talked to my parents she mentioned something about somebody dressed like a mafioso trying to take advantage of her. She told the guy 'no' and left, but she knows that the guy probably didn't take that for an answer. I don't know what you think but i think this storm might provide the perfect cover for the guy to send a small army of his muscle-bound cronies. She said the guy's voice sounded very strange at times, almost like a flange to it.....I couldn't take it if I lost my aunt too," said Red, her eyes filling with tears again at that thought.

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 02:02 PM
{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Red's eyes filled with tears of gratitude at these strange group of Good Samaritans. But she had something frightening to tell them. Single women like her aunt tend to get taken advantage of, esp. when they've got so much debt that they barely have enough leftover each month to feed themselves. "Erm.....guys? I've got something to tell you. The last time my aunt talked to my parents she mentioned something about somebody dressed like a mafioso trying to take advantage of her. Her aunt told the guy 'no' and left, but she knows that the guy probably didn't take that for an answer. I don't know what you think but i think this storm might provide the perfect cover for the guy to send a small army of his muscle-bound cronies. She said the guy's voice sounded very strange at times, almost like a flange to it.....I couldn't take it if I lost my aunt too," said Red, her eyes filling with tears again at that thought.

{Mr. James Sheen}
James nearly used sailor language, something he hasn't used for awhile now. Whispering to Hank, he said: "Do you mind if I take Sheppard, Teyilia, and Toothless to her aunt's place along with some of those zat thingies? I bet Thor could trace where her aunt is from that communication. Because it sounds like we got a Goa'uld on the loose that's terrorizing people. Probably wants to make her aunt his queen," said James, glaring. If I ever get my hands on the guy I'm gonna sic Gravemaker on him, thought James, thinking of his high-powered shotgun.

"Hey Thor," whispered James to Thor. "Could you trace her aunt's location from that communication? From there I think Sheppard, Teyilia, Toothess, and I can handle it."

To the Felinus and Night Fury he whispered: "So whadya guys say, up for a little intimidation and butt-kicking?"

mad_gater
December 24th, 2010, 03:23 PM
((OOC - it just ain't an RP without some action.....:P:D))

Princess Awinita
December 25th, 2010, 04:31 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}
James nearly used sailor language, something he hasn't used for awhile now. Whispering to Hank, he said: "Do you mind if I take Sheppard, Teyilia, and Toothless to her aunt's place along with some of those zat thingies? I bet Thor could trace where her aunt is from that communication. Because it sounds like we got a Goa'uld on the loose that's terrorizing people. Probably wants to make her aunt his queen," said James, glaring. If I ever get my hands on the guy I'm gonna sic Gravemaker on him, thought James, thinking of his high-powered shotgun.

"Hey Thor," whispered James to Thor. "Could you trace her aunt's location from that communication? From there I think Sheppard, Teyilia, Toothess, and I can handle it."

To the Felinus and Night Fury he whispered: "So whadya guys say, up for a little intimidation and butt-kicking?"
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Toothless}

Teyilia's ears went up at the words buttkicking.... But she said nothing as she noticed Hank seemed a bit thoughtful, He spoke quietly to James, "You can go there are a pair of zats in the closet by the front door, and another in the kitchen. Try a d keep Toothless from not being seen, I'll take care of things here."

It was then that Toothlress chortled something and a little smoke came from his nose, just what Santa ordered, a drunken dragon. What fun, But Teyilia was nodding, "As long as I'm not shot, I'll come a long. Toothless though..." She cast a sidelong glance in t he Night Fury's direction, he was sitting at a table, Thor across from him, enjoying a drink or ten or more. "I can try and keep him focused...." To be honest Teyilia rarely cared if she was shot, thanks to McKay a d Radek, Teyilia had become pretty much mum to pain.

mad_gater
December 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM

Teyilia's ears went up at the words buttkicking.... But she said nothing as she noticed Hank seemed a bit thoughtful, He spoke quietly to James, "You can go there are a pair of zats in the closet by the front door, and another in the kitchen. Try a d keep Toothless from not being seen, I'll take care of things here."

It was then that Toothlress chortled something and a little smoke came from his nose, just what Santa ordered, a drunken dragon. What fun, But Teyilia was nodding, "As long as I'm not shot, I'll come a long. Toothless though..." She cast a sidelong glance in t he Night Fury's direction, he was sitting at a table, Thor across from him, enjoying a drink or ten or more. "I can try and keep him focused...." To be honest Teyilia rarely cared if she was shot, thanks to McKay a d Radek, Teyilia had become pretty much mum to pain.

{Mr. James Sheen}

James groaned. "Aw great! Toothless is drunk. That's gonna put a slight wrinkle in the plans. We coulda used his atomic spitballs to bring down the Goa'uld's personal shield. Oh well, just means we'll have to get close enough to use a combat knife to get past the shield. Sheppard you can handle that as I hear you got pretty good aim. Try to aim for the symbiote. I'll go get Gravemaker." At everyone's looks he said: "It's a high-powered shot gun designed to shoot armor-piercing bullets. I've had attempted robberies at my home. Gravemaker has served me well as an effective deterrent. Thor we'll need you on your ship to co-ordinate beaming in and beaming out with her aunt. Sheppard, you can co-ordinate the butt-kicking of the Goa'uld and his Jaffa. Toothless, Hank, and everyone else, keep watch over the young lady. She'll probably still be hungry after waking up, give her a good-size plateful of that tater-tot hot dish and some milk to wash it down. And fer cryin' out loud keep her warm!" ordered James, leaving everyone with no doubt that James, like his brother, has quite a commanding presence. At everyone's raised eyebrows at hi "orders," James sheepishly and blushingly said: "Erm....sorry.....it's just....I.....erm.....kinda....been working up the nerve to ask out her aunt for awhile now and so that kinda brought that out in me. That and I have a Lt. Col. for a brother."

mad_gater
December 25th, 2010, 05:34 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Alright! I've got Gravemaker," said James while handing out the zats. "For those not familiar with the zat guns: one shot stuns, 2 shots kill, and 3 shots vaporize most any living thing! Is everyone ready?"

At everyone's nods James said: "Alrighty! Thor buddy, beam us over!"

pookey
December 25th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Thor

Thor made a slight movement of his head

"Good luck James" And they were all engulfed in a white beam, they all found themselves aboard Thors ship

"Sorry" Thor said, slightly embarresed, he walked over to a panel and touched the runes and they all disappeared again, Thor stood at the panel and shook his head, Earth alcohol was starting to affect him and he let out a slight hiccup.

mad_gater
December 26th, 2010, 02:42 PM
{Ms. Jamie Kramer} & {Ba'al}

Jamie hung up the phone with tears in her eyes. My sister and her husband, both dead, it can't be, thought Jamie. Oh, my poor niece, I've got so much debt that I have to choose between eating and getting the house worked on after paying them. How will I ever care for her? asked Jamie to herself. But at least James is very kind, offering to pay all the funeral expenses for my sister and her enigmatic husband. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why he so intrigues me. Since the last time when I was nearly raped by my ex-boyfriend I've been gunshy about dating again. But I've learned to trust the man who sits behind a desk at church all day long. If he asks I would be willing to try again. But first things first, I need to get things in order for the coming funeral.

"What the---?" said Jamie as the power abruptly cut out. "Must be the storm."

"Not quite," came the oddly flanged voice of the nutty man who said he could make her his queen, who was apparently named after a child's plaything, the voice of her nightmares. "It takes guts to refuse me. I like that. But since you have expressed your lack of desire to become my queen willingly, I must do so by force. My men are outside to guard against anyone who wishes to rescue you, leaving me to have my way with you," said Ba'al, smiling evilly.

Oh God help me! cried Jamie to herself. Wait, what was that? thought Jamie as she caught sight of a flash about 200 yards out from her property. Oh God, please let it be James and his military friends! prayed Jamie silently!

mad_gater
December 26th, 2010, 03:02 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

I hope Thor does a little sobering up by the time we're done here, thought James worriedly. I never realized that Jamie was this bad off, thought James as he caught sight of a house in such poor condition that it looked as if the only thing holding it together was a miracle. I'll take care of that too as soon as we dispatch of Ba'al and his lunkhead cronies.

"Alrighty! Let's dispatch these guys out here first," said James, putting a silencer on Gravemaker and taking aim. "After this we'll go inside, where Teyilia and I can dispatch any cronies on the inside and you, Sheppard, can find Ba'al and plant your knife in the symbiote." James then fired off 5 silent shots in quick succession, felling all the enemies currently not inside the house. "Let's move," said James. They moved into the dilapidated shack, all 3 felling one more cronie each, quickly and quietly. "OK, Teyilia, secure things here while Sheppard and I get Ba'al." At Teyilia's confirming nod, James and Sheppard moved through the house, coming upon some stairs. Then they heard Jamie yell for help and Ba'al's evil voice attempting to scare her into thinking that no one's coming. We'll just see about that you overgrown worm inside a human body! thought James angrily. Sheppard and James then crept up the stairs.....

Princess Awinita
December 26th, 2010, 06:07 PM
{Teyilia}

She nodded when James and Sheppard entered Jamie's home, standing watch. Humming to herself that old poem as she found, and also heard, three men sneaking up as backup apparently for the whackjob inside. This was what she was humming....

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the farmland, not a creature was stirring...

save for threee dead men, a whacked up snake, a feline, and a gun nut...

She lashed her hand, a pair of claws out, catching the first Jaffa to cross her path befpre she spotted five more arriving, Wonderful! the Felinus thought gleefully, Finally some fun on her favorite time of the year, and the Snow just made it more fun too! She found from the beamdown alone that the snow was warm, so packable. It was now time for what a Felinus in t he winter did best.

Have a Snowball battle.

The odds: Teyilia vs five Jaffa armed with staff weapons, Teyilia only her claws and dozens of snowballs also packed with small rocks, and possibly an arrowhead or two...

The outcome: To be announced!

mad_gater
December 26th, 2010, 06:45 PM
{Mr. James Sheen} & {Ms. Jamie Kramer}

James smiled as he heard the distinct sounds of a Felinus fighting against a whole battalion of Jaffa warriors and holding her own. At least Tey's not bored, thought James with a smile as he watched Sheppard expertly withdraw his blade and threw it smack into the throat of Ba'al's host. While Ba'al was stunned at the sight of a knife protruding from his throat James took his zat and shot Ba'al 3 times, after letting Sheppard remove his favorite blade from Ba'al's throat of course. "OK! that'll do it! Jamie, are you OK?" asked James worriedly.

"I'm OK," said Jamie shakily.

"OK! Let's go back downstairs and outside and help Teyilia with the rest of those Jaffa."

James and Sheppard went back downstairs and outside to find that Teyilia had the situation well in hand, with at least half the Jaffa forces killed by simply having their symbiote pouches and the prim'ta within them shredded beyond all recognition by the Felinus's take on a snowball fight. Between all 3 of them they quickly subdued the remaining force.

"OK, Thor! We've got her! She's fine and we've vaporized Ba'al and dealt with his Jaffa force. Could you beam the bodies to your ship and beam us back to the cabin, please?" asked James.

mad_gater
December 26th, 2010, 06:52 PM
{Ms. Jamie Kramer}

Symbiote? Jaffa? THOR?!?!?! As in Norse god with the big hammer? Whoever those people were, her James and his friends seemed to be experts in fighting them, thought Jamie. Wait a minute....BEAM? Like in Star Trek?

"James? What's going on?" asked Jamie. "You'll soon find out when we get to the cabin, beautiful angel," said James warmly to the elvishly beautiful Jamie.

Did he just call me beautiful? He does think of me that way! were Jamie's last happy thoughts before being whisked away by Asgard transport beam to the cabin.

mad_gater
December 26th, 2010, 07:13 PM
{Mr. James Sheen} & {Ms. Jamie Kramer}

Did I really just call her "beautiful angel" as we beamed out?!?!?!?! Nice goin' James ya lunkhead you probably creeped her out for good! thought James to himself after the beamout completed. "Hank, we're back! Jamie's fine, Ba'al is dead, and Thor beamed the corpses of his Jaffa away," said James after the light from the Asgard transporter faded. "Jamie, you go see Hank about the non-disclosure forms and after you sign those everyone will explain everything to you about what you saw. I'm gonna go upstairs for a minute, OK?"

"OK," replied a breathless and emotionally and physically drained Jamie.

After James made his way upstairs into a private room he made up a Christmas card for Jamie with plans to call his bank to draw up a $2 million cashier's check after phone service was restored which he would include as a Christmas present in the card before sending it off. I hope that's enough to cover all her debts, funeral costs for her sister and her brother-in-law's bodies, and house renovations, thought James. Oh well, if it's not I can always get her more. Thanks, dad. I hope I'm doing your memory proud by helping all the needy I can with the fortune you left me. I know my brother is with his share. I know that for the needy in Buffalo they have much more hope than they did before because of my brother's generosity. St. Luke's Mission of Mercy can do so much more now, thought James.

pookey
December 27th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Thor

Thor appeared in a beam of light next to the tree, he seemed to be unable to balance properly as he moved towards the food, he picked up something off the table and placed it in his mouth and almost immediately spat it back out onto the floor and mumbled something in Asgard, as he turned to go towards the chair by the fire he burped, it seemed to suprise him and he looked around for its source, finding no one to blame he staggered towards the chair and flopped into it and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

mad_gater
December 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Thor

Thor appeared in a beam of light next to the tree, he seemed to be unable to balance properly as he moved towards the food, he picked up something off the table and placed it in his mouth and almost immediately spat it back out onto the floor and mumbled something in Asgard, as he turned to go towards the chair by the fire he burped, it seemed to suprise him and he looked around for its source, finding no one to blame he staggered towards the chair and flopped into it and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

{Mr. James Sheen}

As James came back downstairs he caught sight of Thor stumbling over to the chair and passing out. Thank the Lord for small favors, thought James at the minor miracle that kept the diminutive alien's wits about him for the time required to complete the mission.

mad_gater
December 27th, 2010, 01:30 PM
{Ruthann "Red" Kramer} & {Ms. Jamie Kramer}

Red scrambled over to Jamie crying out "Aunt Jamie!" and launched herself at her beloved aunt and proceeding to do her best to crush her with a big bear hug. "Oh I was so worried. First my parents and then I was worried that the bad men had gotten you but oh these people rescued you," said Red very excitedly, sobbing tears of joy into her aunt's shoulder.

"Shh," said Jamie soothingly at her niece while returning the hug with equal fervor. "I'm here now and these good people took care of that horrid man and his devilish minions. And I'm also sad at the loss of my sister and my brother in law. They were both good and kind people and I shall miss them dearly. And James and his friends have offered to help me look for their bodies once the storm has let up and the roads are clear again. For now these people have graciously allowed us to stay here for as long as we need to."

"Yeah, your boyfriend is also helping you with funeral costs too," said Red, eyes twinkling as her aunt blushed.

"James is not my boyfriend," said Jamie, still blushing.

"Not yet," said Red, eyes still twinkling. "But seriously, I would be OK with having James around as a father figure. He's a good and kind man and very generous."

Princess Awinita
December 27th, 2010, 08:50 PM

Hank was relieved when the three returned with Reds aunt, He held a single paper in his hands, the non-disclosure form, rather then have Jamie read the whole thing on Christmas Eve he held just the paper she was to sign in particular. "Hello Jamie, it's good to see you again, do make yourself comfortable." He said motioning to a chair and setting the paper with a pen on the nearby table for Jamie to sign.

Toothless had nodded off, snoring lightly to keep a good musical rythem in the cabin.

Teyilia then returned from taking a brief stance in the bathroom shower, (if you call standing under the shower head for five minutes while it blastes ice cold water on oneself a shower) She was happy, and soaking wet... But she was happy.

The reason, her scoreboard for her recent snowball fight. Herself vs a Jaffa squad, all she had was a few dozen snowballs, they had staff weapons. She won, how? easy, each snowball also had a rock, or an arrow head in them. She then plopped herself on a low sofa near where Jamie sat. Her tail she took hold of and after snagging a thin comb of some kind, began to distangle her tailfur. Doubtless getting confused looks.

She was thinking, 'If this is Hanks Idea of Christmas, I just GOTTA be here for New Years!'

mad_gater
December 28th, 2010, 08:27 AM
{Mr. James Sheen} & {Ms. Jamie Kramer} & {Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Mr. James Sheen rolled his eyes at Teyilia's look of bliss. Only Tey could find happiness in getting into a combat situation with a dozen Jaffa warriors, thought James.

He then turned to Jamie and Red, thanking Hank again for his hospitality esp. seeing as how the place was now more than a bit crowded. "Jamie, that is the non-disclosure form. I had to sign one myself and I will tell you why as soon as you sign it. Once that is done all will be made known to you, and why the program that Hank works for may one day recruit your resourceful young niece when she gets to be old enough," said James kindly, passing a mugful of glögg to Jamie and a mugful of cocoa to Red.

"Thank you James," said Jamie, wishing terribly that she could kiss him senseless but realizing that this is not the proper time for such a display.

Red accepted the cocoa gratefully, inhaling its rich, dark chocolatey scent. It smells like the best cocoa I'll have the pleasure of drinking, thought Red, taking a sip. James is recommending that *I* be recruited when I turn into an adult?!?!?! thought Red, coloring slightly at the compliment, as she found it embarrassing when she was complimented on a skill that naturally to her. Her parents drilled into her on the camping trips how to survive out in the wilderness, lessons she now thanked them for, as they helped her to survive long enough to seek help from these kind people. She also caught the look from her aunt that meant she wished she could kiss the kind man sitting in front of her senseless. When the time is right, thought Red with mischief in her eyes, I may try to maneuver them underneath the mistletoe.

Ryn
December 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
(OOC: room for one more? :D)

{Lt Col Connor Mason}

Connor trudged through the snow, wondering why on Earth Landry had chosen to pick his cabin here. Mason figured the man loved the outdoors a great deal, something he himself shared. The sight of the snowy trees and bushes warmed his heart, even though it was freezing.

He'd left his Harley at a rented garage in the nearby village, knowing that in the woods it would be impossible to drive.

Finally arriving at the cabin, he knocked at the door.

"Hank? You there?" Connor called, ever since they'd met, he and the General had become good friends and he had often spent holidays here. Connor heard a lot of voices, some sounded really weird, and he stared at some of the shadows in the window of the door. Dragon scales? What was going on here? Wishing he had brought a zat, Connor readied himself for the worst.

http://flowermoon.net/RP/LtColonelMason.jpg

mad_gater
December 28th, 2010, 09:12 AM
(OOC: room for one more? :D)

{Lt Col Connor Mason}

Connor trudged through the snow, wondering why on Earth Landry had chosen to pick his cabin here. Mason figured the man loved the outdoors a great deal, something he himself shared. The sight of the snowy trees and bushes warmed his heart, even though it was freezing.

He'd left his Harley at a rented garage in the nearby village, knowing that in the woods it would be impossible to drive.

Finally arriving at the cabin, he knocked at the door.

"Hank? You there?" Connor called, ever since they'd met, he and the General had become good friends and he had often spent holidays here. Connor heard a lot of voices, some sounded really weird, and he stared at some of the shadows in the window of the door. Dragon scales? What was going on here? Wishing he had brought a zat, Connor readied himself for the worst.

((OOC - isn't Goose supposed to be out in space flying his bird alongside Tank right now? :P:D))

{Mr. James Sheen}

Hearing someone else come in, James went to the door to greet the latest arrival, which turned out to be the paranoid Goose, who'd caught side of the shadow that Toothless's dragon scales cast. "Relax Goose," said James. "Toothless there is friendly and so is Catwoman over there so put that zat away, lest you want Tey to think you're an enemy. We went to Jamie's house and I watched Tey take down a dozen Jaffa warriors when we went to rescue her. You do NOT want to be on her bad side," warned James good-naturedly.

Ryn
December 28th, 2010, 09:40 AM
((:D possibly ... but then again this is somewhat of an AU / spin-off thingy... :S :D))

{Lt Col Connor Mason}

More than a little dumbfounded, Connor stared at the new guy, and the other people in the room. If he could even call them people. As the man mentioned a zat, he removed his hand from his pocket, showing it empty. Connor had no weapons on him, had merely wished for one.

"Friendly, eh?" He asked. "And I'm sorry, sir, I don't remember you, so how do you know me at all? And where's Hank anyway, I thought this was some sort of Christmas party?" He shivered, rubbing his hands and blowing on them for warmth, he'd forgotten to bring gloves.

mad_gater
December 28th, 2010, 09:58 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Forgive me...I am James Sheen....Fr. Sheen's brother. I got clearance by signing the non-disclosure forms so that I wouldn't think that my bro had disappeared off the face of the earth when I ran into a distinct lack of communication from him. I work at a Catholic parish in the area as an administrative assistant," said James, who then proceeded to introduce the rest of the guests. "You do of course know Thor, though "drunk" is a rare state to see him in," said Sheen, rolling his eyes. "You also I assume know or at least have heard of Col. Sheppard, whom thankfully is NOT accompanied by McKay this time," said Sheen....shuddering when he remembered last Christmas, when McKay nearly burnt down the entire cabin. "The young lady is Ruthann "Red" Kramer. Her natural resourcefulness enabled her to survive for a week in the woods while seeking help. I think she will be a fine candidate for the SGC when she turns 18. The woman with her is Jamie Kramer, her aunt, whom we just rescued from Ba'al's clutches. Teyilia, the aforementioned Catwoman, is a Felinus and Toothless is a Night Fury....both came to be with us because of another typical Sheppard/McKay misadventure," said James wryly.

Ryn
December 28th, 2010, 11:45 AM
((this is more of a clueless Connor.... :P the other one is a little more, seasoned, I guess. :o))

{Lt Col Connor Mason}

It was a lot to take in. Connor's eyebrows rose more than a few times during Sheen's story.

"Wow," he said at the end, a little weakly. It was more than he'd bargained for. A lot more. His mind tried to figure it out but failed. Connor gave up, and decided to just go with the flow instead. That attitude had been very helpful in the past to survive alien weirdness, so why not now, eh? He'd often found things normalised quicker when you looked at things a certain way. People were people whichever way they appeared.

"Yeah, uh. Well. Um. Nice to, ah, meet you all. Yes I know some of you." He nodded in Sheppard's direction, having met him briefly before the Atlantis mission. McKay? That was somewhat of a new name. And, seriously, a Catwoman?! It was hard for Connor to understand. But then again, this was what the Stargate program was all about, right? Make new friends, and fight common enemies.
He also bowed in Thor's direction, still in awe of the little grey alien as he had been since the start.

"So... is there any pie?" Pie always made things right, he supposed.

mad_gater
December 28th, 2010, 01:24 PM
((this is more of a clueless Connor.... :P the other one is a little more, seasoned, I guess. :o))

{Lt Col Connor Mason}

It was a lot to take in. Connor's eyebrows rose more than a few times during Sheen's story.

"Wow," he said at the end, a little weakly. It was more than he'd bargained for. A lot more. His mind tried to figure it out but failed. Connor gave up, and decided to just go with the flow instead. That attitude had been very helpful in the past to survive alien weirdness, so why not now, eh? He'd often found things normalised quicker when you looked at things a certain way. People were people whichever way they appeared.

"Yeah, uh. Well. Um. Nice to, ah, meet you all. Yes I know some of you." He nodded in Sheppard's direction, having met him briefly before the Atlantis mission. McKay? That was somewhat of a new name. And, seriously, a Catwoman?! It was hard for Connor to understand. But then again, this was what the Stargate program was all about, right? Make new friends, and fight common enemies.
He also bowed in Thor's direction, still in awe of the little grey alien as he had been since the start.

"So... is there any pie?" Pie always made things right, he supposed.

{Mr. James Sheen}

Robert told me about what a fine solider Goose is, but what he didn't tell me was that the guy was a complete dunce in social gatherings, thought James, rolling his eyes. "Oh yes, we got plenty of pie. But we have to eat dinner first. No dessert before dinner was a household rule when I was growing up and it kinda stuck. But thankfully mama din't raise no fool either. I know what everyone here's been waitin' for: tater-tot hot dish....and I made plenty of it. There's 4 pans. Teyilia and Toothless will probably eat a whole pan each knowing their appetites, so that still leaves 2 pans to share amongst the rest of us," said James.

mad_gater
December 28th, 2010, 01:29 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"I also forgot to mention that the reason she sought help is because she's the sole survivor of the C-172 that went down nearby. She and her parents wanted to surprise Jamie but I highly doubt that they had plans to surprise Jamie by dying and leaving her with Red, but unfortunately the blizzard had other ideas," said James solemnly while gathering both Red and Jamie into a comforting bear hug.

aintright
December 29th, 2010, 07:19 AM
<<Emma Grace LuBan - Living In Her Dreams>>

LuBan finally broke clear of the forest. A smile crossed her face. There had been no loss of her orienteering skills. The night hike from her room at the little hotel in town had been spectacular. The stars over head shone brilliantly. The whole adventure made her think of the challenge that had laid before the young expecting couple traveling the Bethlehem so may years ago. They hadn't had the benefits of gore tex and compasses or the such. She on the other hand had her wonderful boots and snugly parka. Of course her favortite winter mits were tucked inside the more practical pair. The smell of the fire remnants escaping the cabin's chimney. It was quaintly decorated to celebrate the season. She smiled at the small manger scene that sat out on what could be considered the lawn.

Emma stood for one last breath of the moment. Hating to lose it by going inside. Still not sure exactly how the invitations had included her. Suspecting it had been at the coaxing of daddy's buddy General O'Neill. Hoping he would grace them with his presence. This seemed like the way he would enjoy the holidays. Then of course there was the deep seeded prayers that HE would be here. Not sure if HE would be on the list. He and Landers had always seemed to get along. Emma would never admit it but, HE was the only reason she had come. In hopes to spend some time with the geeky little scientist that had more than caught her fancy.

The moment ended and she proceeded to the door. A soft knock was greeted by a strange yet friendly face. Returning the smile, her bright greens flashed. They stood out from the rosey cheeks kissed by the cold of the winter eve. Slowly stripping out of the extra layers down to the form fitting emerald green sweater that only caused her eyes to shine even brighter. Picking up her back pack laden with goodies. "Hello, Emma, Emma Grace LuBan. Where should I put these?" She extended her hand in a warm greeting.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/aintright/rp_emmagraceluban1.jpg (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6631834&postcount=211)

((where is Mel? Hey Ryn.))

Princess Awinita
December 29th, 2010, 09:35 AM
{Hank} {Teyilia}

Hank smiled as Jamie signed the paper, it was short and simple, nothing too fancy, it would do for now, once New Years was over he'd make sure it was properly filed. Until then it would suffice. "Alright everyone, presents for tohers go under the tree. Cards are to be set on the table near to the TV." Thankfully the cable was unhindered by the snowstorm, the news was on a local channel giving weather reports.

".... Currently at the rate of snowfall that we've seen so far, seven to ten inches has already falled in some areas of the county. An additional ten to fifteen inches of snow is expected in th mountainus areas..." the Forcaster wassaying as Hanks gaze was drawn to the door, upon opening it he spotted Emma.

"Welcome, come in come in." He said offering to take her coat off her and hang it up in a nearby closet. No news of the C172 private jet crash was mentioned.

Teyilia's hears perked up at menton of her wanting food. As if poking a jab in response she replied to James, "For your information, I had fish before leaving Glennwood Center." Glennwood Center, wasn't that in Wayne County Michigan? How did she and Toothless get there?! Well... at least she wasn't hungry

Ryn
December 29th, 2010, 10:27 AM
*waves to Ainty :D hey hun. welcome! :D*

{Lt Colonel Connor Mason}

"Yes, of course, where are my manners, I'm sorry, Mr Sheen!" Connor smiled, he was becoming used to the whole deal now. "I'll uh, find a spot and sit somewhere, okay?" He didn't want to mention the ordeal the others had been through, it was not his place so he merely offered a sincere, concerned smile at the sight of the hug.
The cabin felt warm and welcoming. Well, it had to if it contained strange alien creatures. He glanced more than once at Toothless and Teyillia, his curiosity was definitely on high alert. Then all thoughts were interrupted with the arrival of a pretty blonde. The emerald really suited her, he thought, and watched as she got comfortable.
Goose had procured a drink from a tray on a table and was sipping it, enjoying the taste of the fruit punch. Not a Christmas without it.

He found himself near the blonde, Emma was her name it seemed. And she had come with gifts, Connor saw. He himself had not thought to bring anything, there hadn't been room on the bike to store anything.

"Hello, Miss LuBan. I'm Connor Mason." He introduced himself at an appropriate spot in her conversation. "Just call me Connor. I don't think rank matters in this ...haven." The Brit accent was fairly prominent, since he never really did attempt to hide it, proud of it as he was.

mad_gater
December 29th, 2010, 11:49 AM
{Hank} {Teyilia}

Hank smiled as Jamie signed the paper, it was short and simple, nothing too fancy, it would do for now, once New Years was over he'd make sure it was properly filed. Until then it would suffice. "Alright everyone, presents for tohers go under the tree. Cards are to be set on the table near to the TV." Thankfully the cable was unhindered by the snowstorm, the news was on a local channel giving weather reports.

".... Currently at the rate of snowfall that we've seen so far, seven to ten inches has already falled in some areas of the county. An additional ten to fifteen inches of snow is expected in th mountainus areas..." the Forcaster wassaying as Hanks gaze was drawn to the door, upon opening it he spotted Emma.

"Welcome, come in come in." He said offering to take her coat off her and hang it up in a nearby closet. No news of the C172 private jet crash was mentioned.

Teyilia's hears perked up at menton of her wanting food. As if poking a jab in response she replied to James, "For your information, I had fish before leaving Glennwood Center." Glennwood Center, wasn't that in Wayne County Michigan? How did she and Toothless get there?! Well... at least she wasn't hungry

{Mr. James Sheen} & {Ruthann "Red" Kramer} & {Ms. Jamie Kramer}

"Well, you might not be hungry but I was led to believe that Night Furies had large appetites. But if Teal'c shows up I'm sure none of the food will go to waste," said James, laughing and holding Jamie, though Jamie didn't seem to mind the contact. "Dinner is ready everyone. The 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish are ready to be eaten!"

Red was walking into the dining area, with James and Jamie. Now, to point out the mistletoe I hung over the archway without anyone looking, thought Red. "Hey James, Aunt Jamie, look!" said Red, pointing to the mistletoe. Both James and Jamie flushed scarlet.

James stammered: "Jamie....I....I...I don't know how that mistletoe....."

Jamie then said: "Oh just shut up and kiss me" and then proceeded to cut off his stammering by giving him a most enjoyable and mind-blowing kiss that saw James having a goofy grin and blank look plastered onto his face for the rest of the evening.

Red smiled at this turn of events. Finally, a guy that my aunt can love, thought Red.

mad_gater
December 29th, 2010, 11:55 AM
*waves to Ainty :D hey hun. welcome! :D*

{Lt Colonel Connor Mason}

"Yes, of course, where are my manners, I'm sorry, Mr Sheen!" Connor smiled, he was becoming used to the whole deal now. "I'll uh, find a spot and sit somewhere, okay?" He didn't want to mention the ordeal the others had been through, it was not his place so he merely offered a sincere, concerned smile at the sight of the hug.
The cabin felt warm and welcoming. Well, it had to if it contained strange alien creatures. He glanced more than once at Toothless and Teyillia, his curiosity was definitely on high alert. Then all thoughts were interrupted with the arrival of a pretty blonde. The emerald really suited her, he thought, and watched as she got comfortable.
Goose had procured a drink from a tray on a table and was sipping it, enjoying the taste of the fruit punch. Not a Christmas without it.

He found himself near the blonde, Emma was her name it seemed. And she had come with gifts, Connor saw. He himself had not thought to bring anything, there hadn't been room on the bike to store anything.

"Hello, Miss LuBan. I'm Connor Mason." He introduced himself at an appropriate spot in her conversation. "Just call me Connor. I don't think rank matters in this ...haven." The Brit accent was fairly prominent, since he never really did attempt to hide it, proud of it as he was.

{Mr. James Sheen}

Catching sight of the enamored look on Goose as he caught sight of Emma, James thought: Boy that kid is gonna be in for a big letdown when he finds out that she fancies McKay the Clumsy Scientist. "Hey Emma. I'm sorry to say that McKay got wrapped up in some projects back at Atlantis so he won't be here for the party this year."

Princess Awinita
December 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
{Teyilia} {Hank} {Newman} {Lake One (Layla) }

Teyilia was seated on one end of the sofa, making no move to stand as she continued to comb her tail to distangle it, When she did get up was when the newsman brought up subject of a rare sight in the sky that just appeared from pretty much nowhere, She held her comb as one would a sword or the like and moved to the front door of the cabin. Upon opening the door she looked upwards, and saw it herself. Through the snow, a huge blueish item was hurtling towards earth.

Hank set up a few mugs of freshly warmed up Hot Cocoa when he noticed jamie's expression, "Well, looks like you got one of your Christmas gifts huh James? Here, drink some of this...." He went quiet when he saw Teyilia's movements. deathly calm sure wasn't her unless there was trouble.

Casting his gaze to the TV he noticed it. ".... residents as far north as Flint Michigan have sited this item, NASA reports that it is not one of their own satalites. From the angle of trajectry of this item it is speculated to land somewhere near Kurtia Lake in the Colorado Rockies. NORAD has been notified as has secured the area..."

Out in the space surrounding earth, an object no larger then a motorcycle hurtled towards the planet at an insane speed. Within it was a single creature. Dressed in dark blue, with flecks of light red, and shades of white. The female creature showed no signs of injury, yet appearances were always deciving in ther Stargate Program....

Hank spoke up, "Kurtia Lake, that's two miles norh of St Hedwigs. Kurtia Lake State Park! Whatever that thing is, that's where its headed." He mused aloud, "Teyilia?"

"I can see it. Its not that big, nor is it small either. About the size of .... your car." she said the last towards Jamie, assuming the 1992 Ford Mustang Cobra was hers....

mad_gater
December 30th, 2010, 07:35 PM
(Mr. James Sheen}

James, noticing Tey's look, also decided to take a look for himself, and seeing what appeared to be a small meteorite headed towards S. Hedwig's. "What the heck?!?!?! That thing's gonna obliterate the church! I'd better call the pastor!" exclaimed James who then sighed in relief as the object narrowly avoided colliding with the church and went down in the park instead. "Dear Father! I hope no one is hurt...or worse!"

Princess Awinita
December 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM
(Mr. James Sheen}

James, noticing Tey's look, also decided to take a look for himself, and seeing what appeared to be a small meteorite headed towards S. Hedwig's. "What the heck?!?!?! That thing's gonna obliterate the church! I'd better call the pastor!" exclaimed James who then sighed in relief as the object narrowly avoided colliding with the church and went down in the park instead. "Dear Father! I hope no one is hurt...or worse!"
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Toothless} {Lake One}

The white and blueish item narrowly avoding the bell tower of St Hedwigs church before landing in an hilly area of Kurtis Lake State park with an intense white flare of light before fading. It woke even Toothless from his light slumber, "What was that?"

"Something..... not from here" Teyilia replied. Her eyes staring intently on the horizon, the woods all around them kept the site itself from being seen if at all. And the onset of snow made things slightly worse

"Of all the things to happen on Christmas Eve" Hank said aloud, thankfully the TV was not knocked out in the items landing. the newsman started speaking about the objects landing, and warnong all residents to remain indoors and keep their doors locked.

+++++

At the crash site, whatever the item was that encased the young woman within fell apart to tiny blocks, replicator like, they soon blinked andfaded from existance. The woman herself staggered from the small crater she had landed in. Clutching her arm tightly she staggering through the snow to a copse of trees, She reached behind her back. Crud!, its gone! No, there it is! She saw it, an intert disc like item laying in the snow, dangeroulgy close to the river, yet on the thin ice itself. Now how to get it... Layla leaned against a tree, holding her arm tightly to her body.

Injuries during evacuations of a starcruiser never was a good thing. Even more so when it was a evacuation from a mutiny. She looked down at what remained of her right arm, it was cut just above her elbow, no blood, just what appeared to be blocks where her torn bone and skin should hav been, even her clothes ended in the block like appearance....

mad_gater
January 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Toothless} {Lake One}

The white and blueish item narrowly avoding the bell tower of St Hedwigs church before landing in an hilly area of Kurtis Lake State park with an intense white flare of light before fading. It woke even Toothless from his light slumber, "What was that?"

"Something..... not from here" Teyilia replied. Her eyes staring intently on the horizon, the woods all around them kept the site itself from being seen if at all. And the onset of snow made things slightly worse

"Of all the things to happen on Christmas Eve" Hank said aloud, thankfully the TV was not knocked out in the items landing. the newsman started speaking about the objects landing, and warnong all residents to remain indoors and keep their doors locked.

+++++

At the crash site, whatever the item was that encased the young woman within fell apart to tiny blocks, replicator like, they soon blinked andfaded from existance. The woman herself staggered from the small crater she had landed in. Clutching her arm tightly she staggering through the snow to a copse of trees, She reached behind her back. Crud!, its gone! No, there it is! She saw it, an intert disc like item laying in the snow, dangeroulgy close to the river, yet on the thin ice itself. Now how to get it... Layla leaned against a tree, holding her arm tightly to her body.

Injuries during evacuations of a starcruiser never was a good thing. Even more so when it was a evacuation from a mutiny. She looked down at what remained of her right arm, it was cut just above her elbow, no blood, just what appeared to be blocks where her torn bone and skin should hav been, even her clothes ended in the block like appearance....

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Shall we go check it out then?" asked James excitedly. He always was a fan of Star Trek and meeting some of the species that he only heard his brother talk about was very exciting for him. Looking at Jamie and Red, James said: "Sorry you two, looks like the explanations will have to wait for awhile longer yet. Help yourself to some more food and drink. There's plenty. Especially you, Red. You look still kinda thin from your week out scrounging in the woods."

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2011, 05:18 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Shall we go check it out then?" asked James excitedly. He always was a fan of Star Trek and meeting some of the species that he only heard his brother talk about was very exciting for him. Looking at Jamie and Red, James said: "Sorry you two, looks like the explanations will have to wait for awhile longer yet. Help yourself to some more food and drink. There's plenty. Especially you, Red. You look still kinda thin from your week out scrounging in the woods."
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Toothless} {Layla}

Hank was nodding as James spoke. "This is a space made item, for all we know, McKay might have something to do with it. If he does, someone'll have to try to contact him and get him up here." And pray that he doesn't start a fire again "To check this thing out. Whatever it is...."

"So that means we go?" Teyilia said.

Hank nodded, "Certainly. This is a SGC matter, I want you guys to form up a team, and investigate this while I try to get hold of McKay." Hank went for the phones, from reports on the TV, they should have been working by then.

Teyilia noticed the look that Toothless was giving her. Pretty much asking "what now?" Then she noticed Thor out like a light. "Well, we can't beam to the location so...." She spotted the keyrack, a pair of white keys hung on it. Her trucks keys.

++++++

At the crash site, the woman sat against a tree, not moving, showing no signs of life, nore did she appear dead, her electric green eyes were open, staring seemingly at nothing, her systems pretty much on standby. the inert disc laid in the snow on the edge of the very thin ice of Kurtia Lake.

mad_gater
January 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Toothless} {Layla}

Hank was nodding as James spoke. "This is a space made item, for all we know, McKay might have something to do with it. If he does, someone'll have to try to contact him and get him up here." And pray that he doesn't start a fire again "To check this thing out. Whatever it is...."

"So that means we go?" Teyilia said.

Hank nodded, "Certainly. This is a SGC matter, I want you guys to form up a team, and investigate this while I try to get hold of McKay." Hank went for the phones, from reports on the TV, they should have been working by then.

Teyilia noticed the look that Toothless was giving her. Pretty much asking "what now?" Then she noticed Thor out like a light. "Well, we can't beam to the location so...." She spotted the keyrack, a pair of white keys hung on it. Her trucks keys.

++++++

At the crash site, the woman sat against a tree, not moving, showing no signs of life, nore did she appear dead, her electric green eyes were open, staring seemingly at nothing, her systems pretty much on standby. the inert disc laid in the snow on the edge of the very thin ice of Kurtia Lake.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"I'll get my gun," said James

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM
{Toothless} {Teyilia}

Toothless noticed the look that Tey was giving towards the keyrack, he looked towards her, "Whatever you're thinknig, stop it!"

"Too late" She replied. "its the only option."

"You mean death is an option? the last time you drove sober nearly bombed the Coucil Chamers of Atairas!" Toothless rumbled in laughter, Apparently driving Drunk was a very good thing for Teyilia, otherwise traffic accidents were to be had by the dozens.

"Look, I was barely awake, hadn't had my first Atairan beer of the day at the time" Teyilia retored. in her defense she was msotly right, she was mostly sleeping off a coffee and Red Bull binge, but that didn't mean she could drive slam drunk now could it?

pookey
January 1st, 2011, 10:25 PM
Todd

Just then, a loud banging was heard on the door, everyone stopped and waited as Shepperd went to answer it, as the door opened a dark figure was seen looming in the frame, then Todd stepped forward and in his gravelly voice said

"Hello Shepperd, i got your invitation, sorry im late"

He stood and surveyed the room

"I see there are plenty of 'snacks' here for me" And he let out a booming laugh, holding up his hand he said

"Just kiding Shepperd"

mad_gater
January 2nd, 2011, 07:26 AM
Todd

Just then, a loud banging was heard on the door, everyone stopped and waited as Shepperd went to answer it, as the door opened a dark figure was seen looming in the frame, then Todd stepped forward and in his gravelly voice said

"Hello Shepperd, i got your invitation, sorry im late"

He stood and surveyed the room

"I see there are plenty of 'snacks' here for me" And he let out a booming laugh, holding up his hand he said

"Just kiding Shepperd"

{Mr. James Sheen}

Todd had better be just kidding, thought James. Seeing Jamie's and Red's frightened looks he said: "Don't worry. Todd is a good Wraith, esp. since we found a way for him to survive without having to take the life force of one of us humans as sustenance. At least he'd better behave himself if he knows what's good for him."

Hey, Todd could help us, thought James. "Hey Todd, would you like to help us. We were just on our way out to check out a crash site near the lake of possible extraterrestrial origin. Nearly obliterated the church I work at on the way down too."

mad_gater
January 2nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
{Toothless} {Teyilia}

Toothless noticed the look that Tey was giving towards the keyrack, he looked towards her, "Whatever you're thinknig, stop it!"

"Too late" She replied. "its the only option."

"You mean death is an option? the last time you drove sober nearly bombed the Coucil Chamers of Atairas!" Toothless rumbled in laughter, Apparently driving Drunk was a very good thing for Teyilia, otherwise traffic accidents were to be had by the dozens.

"Look, I was barely awake, hadn't had my first Atairan beer of the day at the time" Teyilia retored. in her defense she was msotly right, she was mostly sleeping off a coffee and Red Bull binge, but that didn't mean she could drive slam drunk now could it?

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hey guys could we stop bickering for a minute and work out a plan of action?" said James, marveling at a race upon whom alcohol and caffeine had an opposite effect than on humans.

Princess Awinita
January 2nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hey guys could we stop bickering for a minute and work out a plan of action?" said James, marveling at a race upon whom alcohol and caffeine had an opposite effect than on humans.
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

Teyilia looked towards James, Toothless just smirked. "Plan? What exactly is there to plan? We're just standin' around here doing nothing other then bickering over what to do." It never did hurt to be to the point now did it. "You heard what Hank said, we're a team to find out what that thing was and how it got here." An odd smile graced the Felinus' face. "Besides, if this is a humans idea of a Christmas Holiday, killing jaffa, having unknown spacerocks falling from the sky, and who knows what else. I just wonder what New Years will be like" Apparently her idea of news years was drinking enough Captain Morgan to kill a herd of watter buffallo.

Toothless just sat at his place by the fire. He watched the feline and human talk between each other, nodding his head in greeting when Todd arrived. He was trying to acertain what exactly had fallen from the sky.

mad_gater
January 2nd, 2011, 03:38 PM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

Teyilia looked towards James, Toothless just smirked. "Plan? What exactly is there to plan? We're just standin' around here doing nothing other then bickering over what to do." It never did hurt to be to the point now did it. "You heard what Hank said, we're a team to find out what that thing was and how it got here." An odd smile graced the Felinus' face. "Besides, if this is a humans idea of a Christmas Holiday, killing jaffa, having unknown spacerocks falling from the sky, and who knows what else. I just wonder what New Years will be like" Apparently her idea of news years was drinking enough Captain Morgan to kill a herd of watter buffallo.

Toothless just sat at his place by the fire. He watched the feline and human talk between each other, nodding his head in greeting when Todd arrived. He was trying to acertain what exactly had fallen from the sky.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Well, I think we're about to find out. Let's go everyone," said James

Princess Awinita
January 2nd, 2011, 03:54 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Well, I think we're about to find out. Let's go everyone," said James
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

"Good plan! I'll drive." Teyilia said snatching a set of bright white colored keys from the keyrack by the door. The item that went with those keys was a solid white Ford F250 Super Duty snowplow truck, complete with a salt spreader. With Teyilia totally smashed, and Toothless only slightly buzzed, it wouldn't take any armed guards around an area to notice something amiss.

Toothless spoke up as he meandered out the door, "It does not smell human" OK, that ruled out a human beaing going spacerock diving from mars to Earth, Teyilia surmised as she ambled out the door after fixing the dent her head gave it when she arrived by denting the dent back into proper shape as she headed for where the truck was parked.

mad_gater
January 2nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

"Good plan! I'll drive." Teyilia said snatching a set of bright white colored keys from the keyrack by the door. The item that went with those keys was a solid white Ford F250 Super Duty snowplow truck, complete with a salt spreader. With Teyilia totally smashed, and Toothless only slightly buzzed, it wouldn't take any armed guards around an area to notice something amiss.

Toothless spoke up as he meandered out the door, "It does not smell human" OK, that ruled out a human beaing going spacerock diving from mars to Earth, Teyilia surmised as she ambled out the door after fixing the dent her head gave it when she arrived by denting the dent back into proper shape as she headed for where the truck was parked.

{Mr. James Sheen}

Oh great, thought James. Tey's driving. I wish her truck came with grav-web harnesses. Better get some car sick bags too.

pookey
January 3rd, 2011, 01:33 AM
Todd

Todd sighed heavily

"I shall acompany you, if only to relieve the boredom" And he followed the strange group of people out to the truck. It was a scramble as to who was going to sit next to who and Todd sighed again, this was going to be one hell of a night.

mad_gater
January 3rd, 2011, 06:38 AM
Todd

Todd sighed heavily

"I shall acompany you, if only to relieve the boredom" And he followed the strange group of people out to the truck. It was a scramble as to who was going to sit next to who and Todd sighed again, this was going to be one hell of a night.

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed as he got stuck sitting next to the Wraith. Great, He thought, fingering Gravemaker. He'd better behave himself, otherwise one wrong move and his brains are gonna be all over the window.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

The truck rumbled to life once everyone was inside and buckled. This was going to be a fun ride. Toothless clamored into the bed of the truck, he thumped his tail on the cab roof twice, noting he was ready. Tey then shifted into drive, thankfully the truck was parked in reverse, so all she had to do was pull away.

She spoke up, Todd being directly between her and James in the front seat. The truck was Austrailian made, which allowed Teyilia to drive on the right side of the truck. Which was strange since she was so good at driving drunk. "Toothless mentioned whatever fell wasn't human. Any ideas on what we're up against?" She was starting to wonder what the 4th July was going to be like in seven months.

mad_gater
January 3rd, 2011, 11:42 AM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

The truck rumbled to life once everyone was inside and buckled. This was going to be a fun ride. Toothless clamored into the bed of the truck, he thumped his tail on the cab roof twice, noting he was ready. Tey then shifted into drive, thankfully the truck was parked in reverse, so all she had to do was pull away.

She spoke up, Todd being directly between her and James in the front seat. The truck was Austrailian made, which allowed Teyilia to drive on the right side of the truck. Which was strange since she was so good at driving drunk. "Toothless mentioned whatever fell wasn't human. Any ideas on what we're up against?" She was starting to wonder what the 4th July was going to be like in seven months.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Well it would be just our luck if it was an Asuran Replicator, but why not? Every other species has decided to visit," grumbled James.

RogueRanger
January 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/nirtisig-1.jpg

After spending the best part of several years buried beneath the earth of a wasted planet, then finally being dug up by faithful Jaffa and placed in a sarcophagus and spending another few years in there, something strange happened to Nirrti. When she finally awoke, she realised she was no longer Goa'uld, she had transformed into a Tok'ra and a queen at that. Some time later she stole a Al'kesh and made her way to Earth. She had one mission, to find Jack O'Neill and SG1 and thank them.

It was winter when she arrived and somehow something drew her to this place, a small cabin in the woods, it seemed familar as she knocked on the door and entered.

"Can you help me, I'm looking for Colonel Jack O'Neill?"

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2011, 01:28 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Well it would be just out luck if it was an Asuran Replicator, but why not? Every other species has decided to visit," grumbled James.

{Nittri}

After spending the best part of several years buried beneath the earth of a wasted planet, then finally being dug up by faithful Jaffa and placed in a sarcophagus and spending another few years in there, something strange happened to Nirrti. When she finally awoke, she realised she was no longer Goa'uld, she had transformed into a Tok'ra and a queen at that. Some time later she stole a Al'kesh and made her way to Earth. She had one mission, to find Jack O'Neill and SG1 and thank them.

It was winter when she arrived and somehow something drew her to this place, a small cabin in the woods, it seemed familar as she knocked on the door and entered.

"Can you help me, I'm looking for Colonel Jack O'Neill?"
{Teyilia} {Hank} {Layla}

"Replicators?" Please don't let it be those things again! the Felinus thought to herself as she set the snowplow to clear the driveway and nearly buried a small station wagon in snow as she passed. "Best to clear a path home me thinks" She said somewhat drunkly as she also nearly took off the top of a fireplug. She headed for the church. She stared ahead as she felt something fly overhead, Nittri's ship.

+++++

At the cabin several people were there already, Jack wasn't among them, Hank however was. "Jack isn't here Though he told me a bit about you. I'm Hank Landry, this is my cabin. What brings you here of all places?" Hank asked the now Tok'ra Queen as he allowed her to sit near to where Thor was zonked on a sofa.

+++++

Snow fell at a steady rate. within moments she would have been buried had several men from Chyenne Mountain's SGC complex not arrived at the crash site looking for survivors. They found nothing left of items from the crash. Only item they found was at the edge of the ice of the Lake. They never spotted Layla where she leaned against a tree trunk.

mad_gater
January 3rd, 2011, 02:59 PM
{Teyilia} {Hank} {Layla}

"Replicators?" Please don't let it be those things again! the Felinus thought to herself as she set the snowplow to clear the driveway and nearly buried a small station wagon in snow as she passed. "Best to clear a path home me thinks" She said somewhat drunkly as she also nearly took off the top of a fireplug. She headed for the church. She stared ahead as she felt something fly overhead, Nittri's ship.

+++++

At the cabin several people were there already, Jack wasn't among them, Hank however was. "Jack isn't here Though he told me a bit about you. I'm Hank Landry, this is my cabin. What brings you here of all places?" Hank asked the now Tok'ra Queen as he allowed her to sit near to where Thor was zonked on a sofa.

+++++

Snow fell at a steady rate. within moments she would have been buried had several men from Chyenne Mountain's SGC complex not arrived at the crash site looking for survivors. They found nothing left of items from the crash. Only item they found was at the edge of the ice of the Lake. They never spotted Layla where she leaned against a tree trunk.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Let's not do anything rash with whatever crashed. If it's a Replicator it might be a good one. From what I understand they were originally designed by the Ancients to help them fight the Wraith, Todd's people. It was hunky dory for awhile when Sheppard and his team reactivated the command to ruthlessly attack the Wraith, until they caught on to the war through attrition tactic and started going after the Wraith's food source, us humans. So yeah that idea kinda backfired," said James. "Hey Tey watch it!" exclaimed James as he watched her nearly make toothpick-sized wrecks out of a couple of emergency response vehicles.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Let's not do anything rash with whatever crashed. If it's a Replicator it might be a good one. From what I understand they were originally designed by the Ancients to help them fight the Wraith, Todd's people. It was hunky dory for awhile when Sheppard and his team reactivated the command to ruthlessly attack the Wraith, until they caught on to the war through attrition tactic and started going after the Wraith's food source, us humans. So yeah that idea kinda backfired," said James. "Hey Tey watch it!" exclaimed James as he watched her nearly make toothpick-sized wrecks out of a couple of emergency response vehicles.
{Teyilia} {Layla}

By the time they reached the main road, which was well tended, Teyilia lifted the plow on the front of thetruck, no need was to use it, they had a clear shot to the crash site. Already several cars were seen stopping and redirecting traffic. The police officer on the scene at the main entery to Kurtia lake State Park was on James side of the truck, thank goodness. Seeing the NORAD insiga on the snowplow alone, let the truck, and its four person crew of James, Todd, Toothless and a slam drunk felinus, through the checkpoint.

Teyilia drove on a bit further, "It is not my fault I did not drink enough!" Teyilia replied to James as she took out what appeared to be a stopsign post. Then she caught scent of the smoke. Toothless did too. "It is near here... look there!" She pointed a clawed finger towards a pair of Duce and a half trucks, and about a dozen men standing around. She turned off the lights. She was able to see in full dark, but the snow was not as friendly.

At the crash site, two soldiers stood near the lake, one holding the others arm as they worked together to get whatever the item was from the thin ice before it was lost to the freezing cold. They never noticed the survivor of the crash. Tey parked the truck. "We're here. Lets see what's up."

puddlejumperOZ
January 3rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
((OOC I can't be bothered to read the whole thing. Seeing as Mel said this is totally random so here goes)):P

{General Jack O'Neill}

Jack drove all night from the SGC, he tried to convince Sam, Vala, Cam, Daniel and Teal'c to come with him, but well......

He parked his truck around back, and ducked out into the falling snow. Man it was cold. A little more than his somewhat older bones could stand. He went back to the front door and knocked loudly. The door swung open to a a party atmosphere, the first he noticed was a rather drunk Thor, and then Hank. But there was a woman nearby who caught his eye and he went straight for his sidearm, which of course wasn't there. "YOU!" He roared at at Nirrti. "I thought you were dead....wait a minute. Hank did we have another one of those alternate universe thingys happen...oh and good to see you all."

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
((OOC I can't be bothered to read the whole thing. Seeing as Mel said this is totally random so here goes)):P

{General Jack O'Neill}

Jack drove all night from the SGC, he tried to convince Sam, Vala, Cam, Daniel and Teal'c to come with him, but well......

He parked his truck around back, and ducked out into the falling snow. Man it was cold. A little more than his somewhat older bones could stand. He went back to the front door and knocked loudly. The door swung open to a a party atmosphere, the first he noticed was a rather drunk Thor, and then Hank. But there was a woman nearby who caught his eye and he went straight for his sidearm, which of course wasn't there. "YOU!" He roared at at Nirrti. "I thought you were dead....wait a minute. Hank did we have another one of those alternate universe thingys happen...oh and good to see you all."
{Hank}

Hank all but facepalmed himself, "Good to see you too Jack, calm down for once will you!" Hank said seeing Jack in a rather offish mood. It was bad enough that someing fell out of the sky minutes ago. "If you want to put it that way, sure, For all I know it was the invitations, though whatever fell I never invited. Have you heard from Dr Lee or Dr McKay? I just sent Teyilia with James and Toothless along with Todd to see what fell. and if there were any survivors." He held out a beer to Jack.

RogueRanger
January 3rd, 2011, 05:26 PM

{General Jack O'Neill}

{Hank}

Hank all but facepalmed himself, "Good to see you too Jack, calm down for once will you!" Hank said seeing Jack in a rather offish mood. It was bad enough that someing fell out of the sky minutes ago. "If you want to put it that way, sure, For all I know it was the invitations, though whatever fell I never invited. Have you heard from Dr Lee or Dr McKay? I just sent Teyilia with James and Toothless along with Todd to see what fell. and if there were any survivors." He held out a beer to Jack.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/nirtisig-1.jpg

"Now now my dear don't go getting all miliatary on me." Nirrti glided over and slipped her arm around Jack and cooed. "I'm a changed woman sweetheart, something happened and as I awoke I now find myself as a Tok'ra and I'm rather pleased about it so don't spoil my fun." She turned to General Landry. "We've not met, you may have heard of me, Nirrti, though please don't believe everything you might have read on me, I'm really a nice girl now." She smiled the sweetest smile.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2011, 05:30 PM
(Teal'c)

"Generals, I believe we should throw this woman in the road and hope one of those large trucks drives by."

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2011, 05:41 PM
{Nittri}

"Now now my dear don't go getting all miliatary on me." Nirrti glided over and slipped her arm around Jack and cooed. "I'm a changed woman sweetheart, something happened and as I awoke I now find myself as a Tok'ra and I'm rather pleased about it so don't spoil my fun." She turned to General Landry. "We've not met, you may have heard of me, Nirrti, though please don't believe everything you might have read on me, I'm really a nice girl now." She smiled the sweetest smile.

(Teal'c)

"Generals, I believe we should throw this woman in the road and hope one of those large trucks drives by."
{Hank}

Hank shook his head when Teal'c spoke up, even though he just knew Jack was nodding his head like a jackhammer in an earthquake. "From what I remember reading of the last mission report that involoved the Felinus, Teyilia was last to deal with her." he said to Teal'c. "I think it would be best to wait for her to return" Now for them to ask him what he meant by that.

mad_gater
January 3rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
{Teyilia} {Layla}

By the time they reached the main road, which was well tended, Teyilia lifted the plow on the front of thetruck, no need was to use it, they had a clear shot to the crash site. Already several cars were seen stopping and redirecting traffic. The police officer on the scene at the main entery to Kurtia lake State Park was on James side of the truck, thank goodness. Seeing the NORAD insiga on the snowplow alone, let the truck, and its four person crew of James, Todd, Toothless and a slam drunk felinus, through the checkpoint.

Teyilia drove on a bit further, "It is not my fault I did not drink enough!" Teyilia replied to James as she took out what appeared to be a stopsign post. Then she caught scent of the smoke. Toothless did too. "It is near here... look there!" She pointed a clawed finger towards a pair of Duce and a half trucks, and about a dozen men standing around. She turned off the lights. She was able to see in full dark, but the snow was not as friendly.

At the crash site, two soldiers stood near the lake, one holding the others arm as they worked together to get whatever the item was from the thin ice before it was lost to the freezing cold. They never noticed the survivor of the crash. Tey parked the truck. "We're here. Lets see what's up."

{Mr. James Sheen}

"An unqualified miracle, Tey. You even made Todd nervous with your driving," said James shakily and noticing an equally shaky Todd come out of the vehicle.

((OOC - bonus points to anyone who can recognize where the "unqualified miracle" line comes from...P:D))

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2011, 07:49 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"An unqualified miracle, Tey. You even made Todd nervous with your driving," said James shakily and noticing an equally shaky Todd come out of the vehicle.

((OOC - bonus points to anyone who can recognize where the "unqualified miracle" line comes from...P:D))
{Teyilia} {Layla} {Toothless}

Teyilia just rolled her eyes, "At least I wasn't sober" she retorted in reply to James, nearly falling out of the truck herself. How had jack gotten her her driving licence was beyond even Hammond at the time. She headed for where the two soldiers were by the lakeside. They had managed to snag the item before it fell into the drink. They had to play this cool, and she hadn't exactly gotten off pn the right foot with the soldiers of Earth the first time there several years before. "General Landry sent us. NORAD's been watching the target since we had it in view before it landed. What do you have?"

"Just a crater of heat, snow wont fall into it until it gets cold, nothing found, nobody at least. Only thing we've found so far is this, it was on the edge of the ice" One of the soldiers held up a odd looking dinnerplate sized disc. It had three lights, one on its outer edge, inner edge, and along its middle. it was something out of a scifi show.

"Nothing else then?" Teyilia asked, the sodleirs shook their heads. Toothless started sniffing about, having only knowing it wasn't a human he was looking for. He started for the woods. On the way back to the cabin, he was flying. But now he had found the scent and had started to wander off following it

RogueRanger
January 3rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
(Teal'c)

With her arm still around the General, Nirrti looked askance at Teal'c. "Oh my poor big former first prime to he who shall remain nameless, you wound me...don't you think now we could let bygones be bygone and kiss and make up?"

pookey
January 4th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Todd

Todd climbed out the vehicle visibley shaken, he made a low growl under his breath and sarcasm dripping from ever word said

"We should have let the dragon drive" And he eyed Teyilla, then strode away towards the lake

mad_gater
January 4th, 2011, 09:12 AM
{Teyilia} {Layla} {Toothless}

Teyilia just rolled her eyes, "At least I wasn't sober" she retorted in reply to James, nearly falling out of the truck herself. How had jack gotten her her driving licence was beyond even Hammond at the time. She headed for where the two soldiers were by the lakeside. They had managed to snag the item before it fell into the drink. They had to play this cool, and she hadn't exactly gotten off pn the right foot with the soldiers of Earth the first time there several years before. "General Landry sent us. NORAD's been watching the target since we had it in view before it landed. What do you have?"

"Just a crater of heat, snow wont fall into it until it gets cold, nothing found, nobody at least. Only thing we've found so far is this, it was on the edge of the ice" One of the soldiers held up a odd looking dinnerplate sized disc. It had three lights, one on its outer edge, inner edge, and along its middle. it was something out of a scifi show.

"Nothing else then?" Teyilia asked, the sodleirs shook their heads. Toothless started sniffing about, having only knowing it wasn't a human he was looking for. He started for the woods. On the way back to the cabin, he was flying. But now he had found the scent and had started to wander off following it

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm," said James, eyeing the device. "It looks like a CD but much bigger than the ones we use....about the size of an old LP. a CD this size could be capable of holding a fair amount of data. My guess is it's a data storage device of some kind, but I've got no idea how to interface with it. It could also be a boot disk containing an operating system to be loaded, except....where's the computer it goes with?"

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2011, 09:46 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm," said James, eyeing the device. "It looks like a CD but much bigger than the ones we use....about the size of an old LP. a CD this size could be capable of holding a fair amount of data. My guess is it's a data storage device of some kind, but I've got no idea how to interface with it. It could also be a boot disk containing an operating system to be loaded, except....where's the computer it goes with?"
{Layla} {Toothless}

It was then that Toothless spoke up from several dozen paces off, just barely decernable through the blinding snow. "Not it, her." He said. He'd found who the disc belonged. Or so he surmised. The woman did not look well off. as if she'd been through a battle. With her arm missing between the elbow and shoulder, yeah, she'd been through a battle of some kind.

The woman sat against a tree, staring at nothing with lumicent electric green eyes, seemingly dead, or otherwise from the shock of the injury she had taken. Her arm ended in what looked like ash white glowing blocks, as if she were not human, or replicator for that matter.

Toothless sat on his haunches, hearing Todd speak, He was amused that the Wraith figured him for a calmer driver, in truth, he wasn't, he was far worse then Teyilia when she was slam drunk, even more drunk then now. He looked thoughtful, where had this woman come from in such a state?

mad_gater
January 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM
{Layla} {Toothless}

It was then that Toothless spoke up from several dozen paces off, just barely decernable through the blinding snow. "Not it, her." He said. He'd found who the disc belonged. Or so he surmised. The woman did not look well off. as if she'd been through a battle. With her arm missing between the elbow and shoulder, yeah, she'd been through a battle of some kind.

The woman sat against a tree, staring at nothing with lumicent electric green eyes, seemingly dead, or otherwise from the shock of the injury she had taken. Her arm ended in what looked like ash white glowing blocks, as if she were not human, or replicator for that matter.

Toothless sat on his haunches, hearing Todd speak, He was amused that the Wraith figured him for a calmer driver, in truth, he wasn't, he was far worse then Teyilia when she was slam drunk, even more drunk then now. He looked thoughtful, where had this woman come from in such a state?

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Doesn't look like Replicator blocks, so we might have a first contact here with an unknown race of machine beings. Definitely needs to bring both the disk and and this woman back to the SGC and see if we can get her 'rebooted,'" said James, examining the robotic woman.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Doesn't look like Replicator blocks, so we might have a first contact here with an unknown race of machine beings. Definitely needs to bring both the disk and and this woman back to the SGC and see if we can get her 'rebooted,'" said James, examining the robotic woman.
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

Tey made her way over to where James and Toothless were near the woman. She stared for but a moment as she watched the glowing of the ash white blocks of the womans arm. The ash white seemed to go from bight to dim, and back again. As if the woman was breathing. Yeah, Rodney royally screwed up. "She's not a replicator, muchless something you guys should fear." Teyilia finally said. The feline woman knelt to one knee as she examined the wound where the womans arm ended in blocky appearance. the rest of her body was just fine, but her right arm.

Toothless sat there looking thoughtful, unsure of what to say or do, he was thinking thr exact same as the feline. He voiced his thought carefully. "She is most likely one of the OPs McKay spoke about recently." There had been a report about some new comebat programs used against the Asurans in Teyilias universe, doubtless useful here. OPs they were called, very useful items.

Teyilia nodded as Toothless spoke, "exactly, its possible that Rodney mistyped something again and she came here" She looked to the wound again, "I wonder what she had gone through..."

pookey
January 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Todd

Todd was now stood looking over the shoulder of James, he grumbled

"Humans...always meddling with things they know nothing about"

Cabin

Thor

Thor awoke, he held his head and groaned

"That is the last time i drink Earth liquids" He moved slightly in the chair and heard raised voices, he recognised one.

"O'Neill, it is indeed a pleasure to see you again" And he pushed the santa hat back up onto his head and staggered towards Jack.

mad_gater
January 4th, 2011, 06:53 PM
{Teyilia} {Toothless}

Tey made her way over to where James and Toothless were near the woman. She stared for but a moment as she watched the glowing of the ash white blocks of the womans arm. The ash white seemed to go from bight to dim, and back again. As if the woman was breathing. Yeah, Rodney royally screwed up. "She's not a replicator, muchless something you guys should fear." Teyilia finally said. The feline woman knelt to one knee as she examined the wound where the womans arm ended in blocky appearance. the rest of her body was just fine, but her right arm.

Toothless sat there looking thoughtful, unsure of what to say or do, he was thinking thr exact same as the feline. He voiced his thought carefully. "She is most likely one of the OPs McKay spoke about recently." There had been a report about some new comebat programs used against the Asurans in Teyilias universe, doubtless useful here. OPs they were called, very useful items.

Teyilia nodded as Toothless spoke, "exactly, its possible that Rodney mistyped something again and she came here" She looked to the wound again, "I wonder what she had gone through..."

Todd

Todd was now stood looking over the shoulder of James, he grumbled

"Humans...always meddling with things they know nothing about"

Cabin

Thor

Thor awoke, he held his head and groaned

"That is the last time i drink Earth liquids" He moved slightly in the chair and heard raised voices, he recognised one.

"O'Neill, it is indeed a pleasure to see you again" And he pushed the santa hat back up onto his head and staggered towards Jack.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm, interesting. A race capable of fighting the Asurans. Could be very useful indeed. All the more reason to get her to the SGC so they can work on fixing her up." James said to Tey and Toothless.

To Todd he said: "Well, that's us humans for ya. We are learning after all, and sometimes despite the precautionary measures most of us usually take when we are learning, sometimes mistakes happen. What matters is that we learn from them and move on. Though in McKay's case he does seem to frequently exhibit an alarming tendency towards blundering into the unknown without taking hardly any precautions at all. He's a brilliant man as far as his knowledge goes, but he never stops to think about if he SHOULD do something before doing it. You'd think he learned his lesson after he took out a whole solar system by messing around with a failed Ancient experiment in a form of power generation that could make their ZPM's look like alkaline batteries. But there was a reason the experiment failed, and McKay found out that reason the hard way."

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2011, 07:14 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm, interesting. A race capable of fighting the Asurans. Could be very useful indeed. All the more reason to get her to the SGC so they can work on fixing her up." James said to Tey and Toothless.

To Todd he said: "Well, that's us humans for ya. We are learning after all, and sometimes despite the precautionary measures most of us usually take when we are learning, sometimes mistakes happen. What matters is that we learn from them and move on. Though in McKay's case he does seem to frequently exhibit an alarming tendency towards blundering into the unknown without taking hardly any precautions at all. He's a brilliant man as far as his knowledge goes, but he never stops to think about if he SHOULD do something before doing it. You'd think he learned his lesson after he took out a whole solar system by messing around with a failed Ancient experiment in a form of power generation that could make their ZPM's look like alkaline batteries. But there was a reason the experiment failed, and McKay found out that reason the hard way."
{Teyilia}

Looked up to James from where she knelt next to the injured woman. When he mentioned what McKay had done, and referance to the Ancient expierment, she stared for but a moment before saying "You're kidding right?" This just had to have been one of those other realities Agent Jackson talked about. If it was, that spelled trouble for this woman. Even for Teyilia herself.

She shook her head, "No, taking her to the SGC would be a very bad idea. The first thing they'd do there is pick her apart instead of healing her. I mean, look at her arm, wouldn't you want to fix that, or would you want to get a beetter look at the datastream she carries that passes for blood?" She was mostly right.

Mostly.

mad_gater
January 4th, 2011, 07:44 PM
{Teyilia}

Looked up to James from where she knelt next to the injured woman. When he mentioned what McKay had done, and referance to the Ancient expierment, she stared for but a moment before saying "You're kidding right?" This just had to have been one of those other realities Agent Jackson talked about. If it was, that spelled trouble for this woman. Even for Teyilia herself.

She shook her head, "No, taking her to the SGC would be a very bad idea. The first thing they'd do there is pick her apart instead of healing her. I mean, look at her arm, wouldn't you want to fix that, or would you want to get a beetter look at the datastream she carries that passes for blood?" She was mostly right.

Mostly.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Well when you put it into those terms it would make fixing her all the more paramount because if this datastream you mention is analogous to blood in this woman, it means she's leaking it at a rather alarming rate. Thus before being able to access any data that she might be carrying, she would have to be patched up first. And that would likely make that disk thing a backup storage device of somekind for the data she carries like blood. But you are right I suppose. They still haven't gotten rid of all the rogue elements in the SGC that would sooner disassemble her than repair her," said James.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2011, 08:20 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Well when you put it into those terms it would make fixing her all the more paramount because if this datastream you mention is analogous to blood in this woman, it means she's leaking it at a rather alarming rate. Thus before being able to access any data that she might be carrying, she would have to be patched up first. And that would likely make that disk thing a backup storage device of somekind for the data she carries like blood. But you are right I suppose. They still haven't gotten rid of all the rogue elements in the SGC that would sooner disassemble her than repair her," said James.
{Teyilia}

Teyilia smiled slightly, Maybe it was time she used her own knowledge she had learned of the Ops and otherwise with McKay's blundering abouts with the Atlantis computers. "This woman is a OP, When injured the injury forms a blocky appearance, like you see here. Apparently whatever hit her, got her hard enough to make her loss her arm." Seeing the confused look on James, and also Todd's faces she explained as simply as she could.

"When injured, the broken data forms tiny blocks, inert, useless, they fade, if a finger were to be broken or cut off, it would fall to many pieces then fade to nothing but thin air. in this case the wound she took was grevious enough for her to loose her arm, it must have fallen into millions of pieces."

She called to the soldiers holding the disc, "Bring that over here." The feline called to the men, when they came over to her Teyilia took hold of the disc and looked it over. trying to remember something from long ago. How had she and McKay done it before on OPR? As she held the disc, what appeared to be tiny bits of dats streams along the inner edge of the disc. She held it level a moment, then a full 3D hologram in white appeared showing the womans head. Now what?

AtlantisRules!!!
January 5th, 2011, 03:13 AM
[]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/nirtisig-1.jpg[/IMG]

With her arm still around the General, Nirrti looked askance at Teal'c. "Oh my poor big former first prime to he who shall remain nameless, you wound me...don't you think now we could let bygones be bygone and kiss and make up?"

{Teal'c}

"No.As I said, I think we should just shoot you. I would do it right now, but I was not allowed to being my staff weapon..." As he said that last part the looked at General Landry.

mad_gater
January 5th, 2011, 08:04 AM
{Teyilia}

Teyilia smiled slightly, Maybe it was time she used her own knowledge she had learned of the Ops and otherwise with McKay's blundering abouts with the Atlantis computers. "This woman is a OP, When injured the injury forms a blocky appearance, like you see here. Apparently whatever hit her, got her hard enough to make her loss her arm." Seeing the confused look on James, and also Todd's faces she explained as simply as she could.

"When injured, the broken data forms tiny blocks, inert, useless, they fade, if a finger were to be broken or cut off, it would fall to many pieces then fade to nothing but thin air. in this case the wound she took was grevious enough for her to loose her arm, it must have fallen into millions of pieces."

She called to the soldiers holding the disc, "Bring that over here." The feline called to the men, when they came over to her Teyilia took hold of the disc and looked it over. trying to remember something from long ago. How had she and McKay done it before on OPR? As she held the disc, what appeared to be tiny bits of dats streams along the inner edge of the disc. She held it level a moment, then a full 3D hologram in white appeared showing the womans head. Now what?

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm," said James, thinking. "I think I sort of get it. The lost arm I think could be considered like a lost data packet. So maybe I wasn't too far off thinking of the disc as a storage device. But instead of ordinary data it stores the datastream that makes up this woman's entire being. And the disc can be used to restore whatever segments of her datastream have become lost to us. Simply amazing. Technology of this magnitude is far beyond anything I know of...possibly even the Asurans. Tey, since you seem to know more about this woman, I will leave her in your capable hands, errr, claws, errrr, whatever."

Princess Awinita
January 5th, 2011, 11:17 AM
{Teal'c}

"No.As I said, I think we should just shoot you. I would do it right now, but I was not allowed to being my staff weapon..." As he said that last part the looked at General Landry.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm," said James, thinking. "I think I sort of get it. The lost arm I think could be considered like a lost data packet. So maybe I wasn't too far off thinking of the disc as a storage device. But instead of ordinary data it stores the datastream that makes up this woman's entire being. And the disc can be used to restore whatever segments of her datastream have become lost to us. Simply amazing. Technology of this magnitude is far beyond anything I know of...possibly even the Asurans. Tey, since you seem to know more about this woman, I will leave her in your capable hands, errr, claws, errrr, whatever."
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Layla}

Hank looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel, but he worked hard inside to keep himself calm as he could. "No, I said it once, when Teyilia returns, she will deal with our newst arrival, according to the mission report, she was last to have to deal with.... this." He said to Teal'c.

++++++

Teyilia smiled as she listed to James speak, she shifted, similar to a 3D iPad or the like, through the data on the disc. How had Carson done it again? or was Carson even there to begin with? She shifted through the data on the disc, all sorts of things shifted by. Finally she found what she was looking for, marked against the white data in gold. What was showing on the disc was a full 3D hologram in white, with the injured point in gold. It was Laylas DNA string. "Lets hope this works." Teyilia said softly, placing two fingers against the gold DNA links, they appeared to be pulled from the string, gathering into a tiny lego sized block of data. She flicted it away, as she did so, it faded into nothing.

Well, the injury was gone, She breathed slightly, the DNA string rebuilt itself where the gold links once were. There. Teyilia then shifted back through the data to the first hologram that appeared, then the disc shut itself down. "Hold this." She said to James, holding the disc towards the man, her other hand reaching for the injured woman. Like the other OPs she had met, this one most likely had a connection for her disc on her somewhere.

mad_gater
January 5th, 2011, 12:57 PM
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Layla}

Hank looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel, but he worked hard inside to keep himself calm as he could. "No, I said it once, when Teyilia returns, she will deal with our newst arrival, according to the mission report, she was last to have to deal with.... this." He said to Teal'c.

++++++

Teyilia smiled as she listed to James speak, she shifted, similar to a 3D iPad or the like, through the data on the disc. How had Carson done it again? or was Carson even there to begin with? She shifted through the data on the disc, all sorts of things shifted by. Finally she found what she was looking for, marked against the white data in gold. What was showing on the disc was a full 3D hologram in white, with the injured point in gold. It was Laylas DNA string. "Lets hope this works." Teyilia said softly, placing two fingers against the gold DNA links, they appeared to be pulled from the string, gathering into a tiny lego sized block of data. She flicted it away, as she did so, it faded into nothing.

Well, the injury was gone, She breathed slightly, the DNA string rebuilt itself where the gold links once were. There. Teyilia then shifted back through the data to the first hologram that appeared, then the disc shut itself down. "Hold this." She said to James, holding the disc towards the man, her other hand reaching for the injured woman. Like the other OPs she had met, this one most likely had a connection for her disc on her somewhere.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Amazing," said James, taking the disc from Tey and carefully and gently holding it. The disc stored a backup of this woman's DNA and molecular structures. He could ill afford to lose it to careless handling. "I wonder if, after she wakes up, we could devise a way, with her help, to lock this device under a password so that no one with evil intent could misuse this device."

Princess Awinita
January 5th, 2011, 03:06 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

"Amazing," said James, taking the disc from Tey and carefully and gently holding it. The disc stored a backup of this woman's DNA and molecular structures. He could ill afford to lose it to careless handling. "I wonder if, after she wakes up, we could devise a way, with her help, to lock this device under a password so that no one with evil intent could misuse this device."
{Teyilia} {Layla}

Tey said nothing as she felt around on the womans back, there. Just like the other OPs that Tey had come across thanks to Rodney, She pulled Layla forwards just enough to let the disc's contact point come into view. She reached her tail towards the disc in James hand. "We have to reconnect the disc, Without it, she wont heal" She ws right, no changes had come over the woman's injury. But once the disc was reconnected to its port location at the small of the womans back.

mad_gater
January 5th, 2011, 05:38 PM
{Teyilia} {Layla}

Tey said nothing as she felt around on the womans back, there. Just like the other OPs that Tey had come across thanks to Rodney, She pulled Layla forwards just enough to let the disc's contact point come into view. She reached her tail towards the disc in James hand. "We have to reconnect the disc, Without it, she wont heal" She ws right, no changes had come over the woman's injury. But once the disc was reconnected to its port location at the small of the womans back.

{Mr. James Sheen}

James very carefully, as if he was a priest handling the Blessed Sacrament, handed the disc device back to Tey. "I sure hope this works," said James worriedly. Any life lost was a tragedy, even if that life depends too much on technology for human liking, thought James

RogueRanger
January 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM
{Teal'c}

Moving away from General O'Neill, Nirrti stood as close as she could to teal'c, her perfume alone probably would have drawn him in if nothing else. She lowered head and looked up again, a different voice spoke this time. "I am Mareesh, I have been Nirrti's host for a very long while and what she says is true. We don't know how it happened the last I remembered was having my neck snapped. But somehow when her jaffa recovered the body and left us in a sarcophogas a change occured. For one when it was done, the sarcophogas was destroyed and we can no longer use one. Then all my suppresed memories were returned to me and we were both horrified at what we had done." She looked truly sad now. "I have spent the better part of a year atoning for my sins, helping people of the galaxy and way I could."

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2011, 04:32 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

James very carefully, as if he was a priest handling the Blessed Sacrament, handed the disc device back to Tey. "I sure hope this works," said James worriedly. Any life lost was a tragedy, even if that life depends too much on technology for human liking, thought James

{Nirrtri}

Moving away from General O'Neill, Nirrti stood as close as she could to teal'c, her perfume alone probably would have drawn him in if nothing else. She lowered head and looked up again, a different voice spoke this time. "I am Mareesh, I have been Nirrti's host for a very long while and what she says is true. We don't know how it happened the last I remembered was having my neck snapped. But somehow when her jaffa recovered the body and left us in a sarcophogas a change occured. For one when it was done, the sarcophogas was destroyed and we can no longer use one. Then all my suppresed memories were returned to me and we were both horrified at what we had done." She looked truly sad now. "I have spent the better part of a year atoning for my sins, helping people of the galaxy and way I could."
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Layla}

Hank looked slightly ready to blow off steam. He shook his head. "Teal'c, I said it twice now, We wait until Teyilia returns, she'll know what to do better then you or I or Jack, for now, learn to get along with your enemies." He said. As far as Hank knew, Teyilia was the last to have to deal with Nirrti

+++++++

At the Lakeside teyilia took hold of the disclike device from James, With an audible CLICK, followed by a low hum, the disc powered up, the formerly dim light embedded into the item brightened. Teyilia looked towards the wound. What appeared as smal blocks begain to rebuild the lost arm. "Easier to handle then a human. Repairing a Program" The Felinus said thoughtfully. The blocks of data form a undamaged arm, complete with the clothing that the woman wore. "It'll take a few mniutes before her system reboots." Teyilia said quietly. Trying to put together a good rant at Rodney for a OP showing up at Kurtia Lake.

The nerv of some people

mad_gater
January 13th, 2011, 07:56 AM
{Hank} {Teyilia} {Layla}

Hank looked slightly ready to blow off steam. He shook his head. "Teal'c, I said it twice now, We wait until Teyilia returns, she'll know what to do better then you or I or Jack, for now, learn to get along with your enemies." He said. As far as Hank knew, Teyilia was the last to have to deal with Nirrti

+++++++

At the Lakeside teyilia took hold of the disclike device from James, With an audible CLICK, followed by a low hum, the disc powered up, the formerly dim light embedded into the item brightened. Teyilia looked towards the wound. What appeared as smal blocks begain to rebuild the lost arm. "Easier to handle then a human. Repairing a Program" The Felinus said thoughtfully. The blocks of data form a undamaged arm, complete with the clothing that the woman wore. "It'll take a few mniutes before her system reboots." Teyilia said quietly. Trying to put together a good rant at Rodney for a OP showing up at Kurtia Lake.

The nerv of some people

{Mr. James Sheen}

James looked on in amazement as the woman's arm began to rebuild itself. This technology is amazing. I just hope this "OP" as Tey called it is friendly cuz I'd hate to have a Terminator type situation on our hands, thought James, hands tightening reflexively over the hilt of Gravemaker, ready to bear at a moment's notice. "Nice work, Tey. I'll make sure I buy you a bag of cat treats from the local pet store after this," said James jokingly, knowing how Tey hated to be compared to Terran cats.

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2011, 01:19 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

James looked on in amazement as the woman's arm began to rebuild itself. This technology is amazing. I just hope this "OP" as Tey called it is friendly cuz I'd hate to have a Terminator type situation on our hands, thought James, hands tightening reflexively over the hilt of Gravemaker, ready to bear at a moment's notice. "Nice work, Tey. I'll make sure I buy you a bag of cat treats from the local pet store after this," said James jokingly, knowing how Tey hated to be compared to Terran cats.
{Toothless} {Teyilia}

Toothless had an amused look on his face as he listened to the conversation. He said nothing but noticed Teyilia's tail go slightly split ended at mention of the kitty treats. Teyilia thought at first said nothing, if she had, she'd have decked Sheen right then and there. But in retrodpect she as actually trying to figure out a good way to chew out Rodney for this arrival of a OP. She turned towards the lake, the ice was in chunks and looked cold enough to swim in. Toothless spoke up to James, quietly saying. "Be happy her twin isn't here, Snowmane woulda decked you clear into next year as the saying goes." He said in a some what jovial tone.

mad_gater
January 13th, 2011, 04:13 PM
{Toothless} {Teyilia}

Toothless had an amused look on his face as he listened to the conversation. He said nothing but noticed Teyilia's tail go slightly split ended at mention of the kitty treats. Teyilia thought at first said nothing, if she had, she'd have decked Sheen right then and there. But in retrodpect she as actually trying to figure out a good way to chew out Rodney for this arrival of a OP. She turned towards the lake, the ice was in chunks and looked cold enough to swim in. Toothless spoke up to James, quietly saying. "Be happy her twin isn't here, Snowmane woulda decked you clear into next year as the saying goes." He said in a some what jovial tone.

{Mr. James Sheen}

"I can only imagine," said James to Toothless. "Sheesh Tey, I was only kiddin' around. Maybe I'll treat everyone to as many pizzas as we can fit into our collective stomachs instead."

pookey
January 14th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Todd

Todd stood and watched as the OP regenerated, only a low growl now and again escaped his throat, he was not a happy chappy, he was thinking
"Is this some other diabolical weapon the humans have created to deliver the wraith a cruel blow, and how best, if it was, to get rid of it"

mad_gater
January 14th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Todd

Todd stood and watched as the OP regenerated, only a low growl now and again escaped his throat, he was not a happy chappy, he was thinking
"Is this some other diabolical weapon the humans have created to deliver the wraith a cruel blow, and how best, if it was, to get rid of it"

{Mr. James Sheen}

Catching the worried look on Todd's face, James said: "Don't worry. From what Tey described the OP's were created mainly to fight the threat of the Asuran Replicators. Although if McKay was trying to reprogram this one I would bet that it was his intention to use her to fight the Wraith. Because using machines with extensive knowledge of war thru attrition worked SO well for us before," explained James, rolling his eyes at his recollection of McKay's chutzpah. "But I'm sure that Sheppard and his friends are working diligently on a way to mass produce the medication that destroys your appetite for human souls and has you guys eat normal food instead. If that medication can be perfected we might become true allies yet."

Princess Awinita
January 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

Catching the worried look on Todd's face, James said: "Don't worry. From what Tey described the OP's were created mainly to fight the threat of the Asuran Replicators. Although if McKay was trying to reprogram this one I would bet that it was his intention to use her to fight the Wraith. Because using machines with extensive knowledge of war thru attrition worked SO well for us before," explained James, rolling his eyes at his recollection of McKay's chutzpah. "But I'm sure that Sheppard and his friends are working diligently on a way to mass produce the medication that destroys your appetite for human souls and has you guys eat normal food instead. If that medication can be perfected we might become true allies yet."
{Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilai was nodding as she heard James speak, Even in the blinding snowfall, she could see pretty well. "What you say is true Jame Sheen. The Original Programs we both allied with and used against the Asurans, but never against the Wraith. However, Dr Beckett had perfected the drug you mentioned thanks to Michael's destuction at M44-X93. The Wraith, his faction in fact, became allies with us against Lucicaran Alliance."

The womans eyes blinked, her fingers flexed. After a moment she sat up.She seemed confused at first of where she was, and for a moment stared at her healed arm. Who had. Then a soft smile graced her face. Teyilia just had to be nearby. "McKay did it again Daughter of Frostfur." Said a somewhat elegant voice. Apparently Teyilia's universe was were this OP was from.

What did McKay do ?

mad_gater
January 15th, 2011, 10:42 AM
{Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilai was nodding as she heard James speak, Even in the blinding snowfall, she could see pretty well. "What you say is true Jame Sheen. The Original Programs we both allied with and used against the Asurans, but never against the Wraith. However, Dr Beckett had perfected the drug you mentioned thanks to Michael's destuction at M44-X93. The Wraith, his faction in fact, became allies with us against Lucicaran Alliance."

The womans eyes blinked, her fingers flexed. After a moment she sat up.She seemed confused at first of where she was, and for a moment stared at her healed arm. Who had. Then a soft smile graced her face. Teyilia just had to be nearby. "McKay did it again Daughter of Frostfur." Said a somewhat elegant voice. Apparently Teyilia's universe was were this OP was from.

What did McKay do ?

{Mr. James Sheen}

James, upon hearing the OP's statement, sighed deply and facepalmed himself. "I swear I'm gonna wring the guy's scrawny neck. He's like a kid who's never been taught the phrase "don't touch" by his parents. Todd, if he's done what I think he's done with this OP, you'd better make yourself scarce," said James darkly, for he had no respect for people that meddled with things they didn't understand blindly.

Princess Awinita
January 15th, 2011, 11:02 AM
{Mr. James Sheen}

James, upon hearing the OP's statement, sighed deply and facepalmed himself. "I swear I'm gonna wring the guy's scrawny neck. He's like a kid who's never been taught the phrase "don't touch" by his parents. Todd, if he's done what I think he's done with this OP, you'd better make yourself scarce," said James darkly, for he had no respect for people that meddled with things they didn't understand blindly.
{Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilia spoke in her native langauge to the OP, After a minute she shook her head towards James, "McKay only transported Layla here. We had met within the Pattern before. But that was months ago."

Layla spoke up in english, "Dr McKay only transported me here, rather then to his place of residence. naturally my backup programming has me seek out any Felinus I can and stay with them until someone I know arrives."

"It is near impossible to reprogram a OP. Unless one knows what they are doing. in which case it is easy." Teyilia mused. As far as she knew, only she and Carson knew of healing an OP, otherwise the computers and software systems Rodney fooled around with.

But fooling around so much as to have Layla come to Teyilia ?

mad_gater
January 15th, 2011, 11:28 AM
{Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilia spoke in her native langauge to the OP, After a minute she shook her head towards James, "McKay only transported Layla here. We had met within the Pattern before. But that was months ago."

Layla spoke up in english, "Dr McKay only transported me here, rather then to his place of residence. naturally my backup programming has me seek out any Felinus I can and stay with them until someone I know arrives."

"It is near impossible to reprogram a OP. Unless one knows what they are doing. in which case it is easy." Teyilia mused. As far as she knew, only she and Carson knew of healing an OP, otherwise the computers and software systems Rodney fooled around with.

But fooling around so much as to have Layla come to Teyilia ?

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed in relief, as did Todd. "There's that at least. Though I'm sure McKay was salivating for a chance to look at your programming the entire time. That guy needs to get a life," said James to the OP.

Princess Awinita
January 15th, 2011, 12:49 PM
{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed in relief, as did Todd. "There's that at least. Though I'm sure McKay was salivating for a chance to look at your programming the entire time. That guy needs to get a life," said James to the OP.
{Teyilia} {Lalya}

Layla smirked, "If not McKay, then it was something else." Layla said thoughtfully. She looked to her now healed hand. A odd sigh was heard as she flexed her hand, making a fist. The clothing she wore most surely gave everyone a light to go by, there were spome marks of white light, energy like pieces that glimmered white

Teyilia said nothing, other then, "What happened ?"