This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas at General Landry's Cabin~New Seasons Spin-off

Oki, this RP is for anyone and everyone, You don't have to sign up it's totally off the wall. Put simply this RP is for those who need to keep busy while a few off us are taking a Christmas break. You can play any characters you like whether you're from another RP or not. We might have say Todd chatting with General Blue from Aftermath or anything yoiu can imagine. So I will say simply enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Melanie

<General Landrys' Cabin in the Woods~Christmas Eve>

{Gen Hank Landry}

Hank had just finished decorating his tree, his invitations had been sent out, across the galaxy in fact, even as far as Pegasus. Everything was in place, so he sat in his favourite chair by the fire and waited for that first knock on the door>>

((OOC anyone can play Hank from here onwards))

Comment

Mitchell

Cams car pulled up outside the generals cabin, and has he turned the engine off he sighed, he remembered the last time he had been here with the mutants on the loose and he sighed again, well maybe this time he'd have a better time, he got out of the car and leant in to pick up a bottle of malt whiskey he had brought and closed the door, he approached the front door and noticed the glow of an open fire thro the window and he relaxed a little, he knocked and waited.
      Last edited by pookey; 22 December 2010, 06:06 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Thor

As the General opened the door Cam saw a brilliant white flash behind him near the tree, they both turned to look and saw Thor standing there holding a tray, it had little coloured shapes on it, he was also wearing a Santa hat at a jaunty angle, Cam covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing out loud.

"Greeting General, i have been studying the customs of your people on this day and i believe it is customary to bring some sort of gift" He held out the tray and the General approached to take it from him, as he did Thor said

"I like the yellow ones"

wont anybody play with me
        Last edited by pookey; 22 December 2010, 06:17 AM. Reason: to add a pitiful little whine
        sigpic

Comment

{Mr. Brody}

Adam kocked on the cabin's door, but he didn't hear any reply. He knocked again, then he entered pushing the kino-sled with his brand-new still. "Free alcohol for everyone, may I come in?"
          Then, he collided with Thor, beamed down a few cemtimetres away from his nose.
          Embarassed, he tried to ask for forgiveness "I-I'm so sorry S-Supreme Commander Thor..... Alcohol?"
          sigpic
          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

Sheppard's little injury in the cave couldn't fall around a better time. Christmas vacation. He was bored sitting around Atlantis since he had to wait six weeks for his ankle to heal. And he was absolutely sick of McKay calling him a "little old man" everytime he walked around the city with his cane. So he decided to attend this little party at a cabin just to get a change of scenery.

After going through the stargate, he did even more sitting in the back of the limo driving him to the place, he finally arrived. Dressed in a casual suit he limped over to the front door of the cabin whistling Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" before knocking loudly.

No Answer.

He found that the door was open and walked in. He already found that the party was just getting started.

Did someone say Alcohol?
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Poor Red, she thought she would never see a living soul again. She was scared and confused. Surely someone had seen the Cessna 172 go down. That was why she waited there for nearly a week before venturing out on her own. She'd spent days wandering around the forest looking for a way out, eating what few berries she could find and catching fish out of a pond with her bare hands. With her Mom and Dad perishing in the crash, how was a 12year old girl going to survive.

All of a sudden she thought she could smell smoke. Up ahead there somewhere. Red picked up her pace, a renewed sense of energy filling every bone in her body. Yes, there, through the trees, there was a light. It was a cabin and there was smoke coming from the chimney and music drifting through the pines.

Red ran toward the cabin and practically tripped climbing the steps. She fell against the door and started banging. "Help, is anybody there? Please help me!"
              Last edited by SciFiSGFan; 22 December 2010, 11:58 AM. Reason: changes !
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                {Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Poor Red, she thought she would never see a living soul again. She was scared and confused. Surely someone had seen the Cessna 172 go down. That was why she waited there for nearly a week before venturing out on her own. She'd spent days wandering around the forest looking for a way out, eating what few berries she could find and catching fish out of a pond with her bare hands. With her Mom and Dad perishing in the crash, how was a 12year old girl going to survive.

All of a sudden she thought she could smell smoke. Up ahead there somewhere. Red picked up her pace, a renewed sense of energy filling every bone in her body. Yes, there, through the trees, there was a light. It was a cabin and there was smoke coming from the chimney and music drifting through the pines.

Red ran toward the cabin and practically tripped climbing the steps. She fell against the door and started banging. "Help, is anybody there? Please help me!"
                ((OOC - I did mention in the NPC bios that Fr. Sheen has a brother named James (no middle name) so for the purposes of this Christmas RP I will NPC James Sheen, who is single, but not a cleric and works as an admin. assistant at a Catholic parish not too far from the cabin and helps Hank with the upkeep of his cabin. James does know a little about the SGC and some of the alien races they've encountered because Robert briefed him after getting permission from Hank to give him the non-disclosure papers to sign, as Robert did not want to keep his long absences secret from his brother - will be interesting to see how Red reacts to Thor though....))

{Mr. James Sheen}

James always enjoyed Christmas vacation at the General's cabin, esp. for the chance to sit back and sip a batch of his homemade glögg and watch with an amused reaction everyone else's reaction who was new to the stuff. He nearly laughed his backside off when his brother, Robert, currently assigned to the Daedalus as Fleet Chaplain, joked that it could be used to strip paint off the walls. He also brought with him some apple cider for making hot cinnamon apple cider, some stuff to make sandwiches, and stuff to make an old Minnesotan classic, tater tot hot dish, good for filling you up on a cold winter day.

Knocking on the door to announce his presence and then letting himself in, he said: "Hank you old desk jockey, I'm here!"

James set the stuff down in the kitchen and then started as he heard banging on the door and the pleading voice of a young girl asking for help. Quickly going back to the door and opening it, he caught sight of a young girl stumbling into the house hurriedly, looking to be in desperate need of a meal, something warm to drink, a warm bath, and some place comfortable to sleep. Wasting no time, as the General would not want him too as he had a soft spot for children as well, James said: "Come on in young lady, you look like you could do with some warming up and some food. While you sit in front of the fireplace I'll fix you up a couple sandwiches with some chips and some hot cider, OK?"

"Hey Hank! I'm in the kitchen! Come here quickly!" shouted James while quickly fixing a couple of hot turkey and cheese sandwiches and warming up some cider with a cinnamon stick in the microwave for the young girl and quickly throwing together the tater tot hot dish and putting it in the oven.
                Last edited by mad_gater; 23 December 2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

Sheppard's little injury in the cave couldn't fall around a better time. Christmas vacation. He was bored sitting around Atlantis since he had to wait six weeks for his ankle to heal. And he was absolutely sick of McKay calling him a "little old man" everytime he walked around the city with his cane. So he decided to attend this little party at a cabin just to get a change of scenery.

After going through the stargate, he did even more sitting in the back of the limo driving him to the place, he finally arrived. Dressed in a casual suit he limped over to the front door of the cabin whistling Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" before knocking loudly.

No Answer.

He found that the door was open and walked in. He already found that the party was just getting started.

Did someone say Alcohol?

{Mr. Brody}

Thor didn't seem willing to accept his apology, so he gave Sheppard tre cocktail he prepared for the Asgard.
                  "Yes, Colonel, here's your drink...."
                  Maybe I should have listened to granma and opened a pub..... "Brody's"..... sounds good....
                  sigpic
                  Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

(Since this is a spin off and anything goes.... I think sanity can go on holiday too....)

{Teyilia} & {Toothless} (Hank Landry)

A banging rang at the door, It was a furred hand of a seven foot tall feline like creature. She wore clothing that seemed to come out of a scifi movie series. With her was a midnight blackscaled Dragon the size of a Ford Taurus SHO with bright green eyes. Both feline and dragon looked as if they'd gone through a atomic explosion. Which they had because Toothless had one too many kegs of raw ale.

"That's the last time I let you get near a bar.... " The feline was saying as she knocked on the door, not noticing that it opened and Hank had six 'love taps' on his forehead. ".... Do that again and I'll murder ya!" Then she noticed Hank as Toothless didn't reply, his eyes wide as he tried to keep from, laughing. "Sorry Gen, good to see you."

"What are you two doing here?" Hank barely remebmered the Felinus from the mission reports from Atlantis and the SGC. the last mision report was a bizarre one thanks to McKay. Quantam Mirrors hurt. A lot. Teyilia replied, "We got your invite, said to come here on 24 Dec, so... here we are!" Hank nodded, noticed Cam and waved him in, "Anyhow you guys are here, but you surely not the last, come on in. Mind your head" Thankfully Toothless remembered to duck, Teyilia on the other hand left a dent in the doorframe. The multicolored seven foot tall feline heard James from the kitchen and also smelled food. So did Toothless, but Toothless was being the nice Night Fury and curled up by the fire. Occasionally fanning it with his tail to keep it well lit and brightly burning.

Hank also heard James, "Coming James. I'll be right there. Cam, there's a ice chiller in the closet upstairs at the bathroom, could you grab it, I like my Whsikey chilled. Even during the holidays" Teyilia had scampered ahead and all but ran headlong into James at the smell of the meat filled her nose, nine hundred miles of flying once through the stargate with only one stop for fish for Toothless after nearly having herself smeared on the side of a plane. Left a feline in need of food. Also something in terms of drink caught her bright pink eyes. She wandered over to the glogg and took a sniff. Her tail uncoiled from the cold as the scent of the strong drink entered her nose. "That smells good"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      (Since this is a spin off and anything goes.... I think sanity can go on holiday too....)

{Teyilia} & {Toothless} (Hank Landry)

A banging rang at the door, It was a furred hand of a seven foot tall feline like creature. She wore clothing that seemed to come out of a scifi movie series. With her was a midnight blackscaled Dragon the size of a Ford Taurus SHO with bright green eyes. Both feline and dragon looked as if they'd gone through a atomic explosion. Which they had because Toothless had one too many kegs of raw ale.

"That's the last time I let you get near a bar.... " The feline was saying as she knocked on the door, not noticing that it opened and Hank had six 'love taps' on his forehead. ".... Do that again and I'll murder ya!" Then she noticed Hank as Toothless didn't reply, his eyes wide as he tried to keep from, laughing. "Sorry Gen, good to see you."

"What are you two doing here?" Hank barely remebmered the Felinus from the mission reports from Atlantis and the SGC. the last mision report was a bizarre one thanks to McKay. Quantam Mirrors hurt. A lot. Teyilia replied, "We got your invite, said to come here on 24 Dec, so... here we are!" Hank nodded, noticed Cam and waved him in, "Anyhow you guys are here, but you surely not the last, come on in. Mind your head" Thankfully Toothless remembered to duck, Teyilia on the other hand left a dent in the doorframe. The multicolored seven foot tall feline heard James from the kitchen and also smelled food. So did Toothless, but Toothless was being the nice Night Fury and curled up by the fire. Occasionally fanning it with his tail to keep it well lit and brightly burning.

Hank also heard James, "Coming James. I'll be right there. Cam, there's a ice chiller in the closet upstairs at the bathroom, could you grab it, I like my Whsikey chilled. Even during the holidays" Teyilia had scampered ahead and all but ran headlong into James at the smell of the meat filled her nose, nine hundred miles of flying once through the stargate with only one stop for fish for Toothless after nearly having herself smeared on the side of a plane. Left a feline in need of food. Also something in terms of drink caught her bright pink eyes. She wandered over to the glogg and took a sniff. Her tail uncoiled from the cold as the scent of the strong drink entered her nose. "That smells good"
                      {Mr. James Sheen}

"Alrighty, Hank!" called back James. Sounds like Teyilia and Toothless are here, glad I'm making 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish, thought James as he heard the entrance of what sounded like a couple of great big tanks.

"There are some cold cuts and rolls along with chips and pretzels and some dip in the kitchen for everyone to eat while we wait for the pans of tater-tot hot dish to be ready!" called James to everyone present as he awaited the barrage of questions regarding the young girl currently seated at the kitchen table munching on sandwiches and drinking hot cider.

"Don't be alarmed. You will see some very strange-looking sentient beings come into the kitchen. They may look fearsome in appearance but I can assure you that they are friendly to those who don't show themselves to be an enemy and I highly doubt that these people will regard you, a young girl, as an enemy," said James kindly to the young girl. "I didn't catch your name by the way...?"

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        {Mr. James Sheen}

"Alrighty, Hank!" called back James. Sounds like Teyilia and Toothless are here, glad I'm making 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish, thought James as he heard the entrance of what sounded like a couple of great big tanks.

"There are some cold cuts and rolls along with chips and pretzels and some dip in the kitchen for everyone to eat while we wait for the pans of tater-tot hot dish to be ready!" called James to everyone present as he awaited the barrage of questions regarding the young girl currently seated at the kitchen table munching on sandwiches and drinking hot cider.

"Don't be alarmed. You will see some very strange-looking sentient beings come into the kitchen. They may look fearsome in appearance but I can assure you that they are friendly to those who don't show themselves to be an enemy and I highly doubt that these people will regard you, a young girl, as an enemy," said James kindly to the young girl. "I didn't catch your name by the way...?"

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer} {Mr. James Sheen}

Red had been watching the small grayish human-looking being across the room and had not noticed the tall feline and dragon creatures who had come in. She barely even tasted the the sandwich but the warm cider was comforting. The heat from the fire actually started making her sleepy. But the voice coming from the kind-looking face of the man who'd let her in a short time ago startled her. She looked quizically at him, "huh?"

James sat down next to Red and asked her again, "I was wondering what your name is. My name is James."

"Um, my name is Ruthann, but everyone calls me Red." Her eyes started to well up with tears as she looked around at the room full of strangers.

James looked a little surprised when she told him her nickname. She had the blondest hair and bluest eyes he'd seen in a very long time.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Thank you Sir Sheppard said as he accepted the drink before taking a nice quick sip. In these past weeks he absolutely needed one.

He looked around the room to see who he could mingle with. Better yet who did he know here?
                          Last edited by TheLadyMore; 23 December 2010, 05:08 PM. Reason: Get Sheppard outta creeper Status
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

(OOC - umm, if Shep is hitting on Red, does he realize she is only 12yrs old!)
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

(ooc: Gahhhhhhhhhhh *edits)
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X